Veteran
98804C96-DE63-4ADA-8112-E74443677E46.jpeg
E69E7ECA-1630-42CE-919F-38CA11EA7C04.jpeg
5FE1B682-C378-4E52-8BF7-631DCDEB762C.jpeg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
good luck brother.

I grew around 10 different cuts of nevils haze, and most of them were lumbo ones. I got one cut of NH from Bohemp, in fact I got two from him, one he tagged lumbo, it was classic 13/14 weeks pheno. incense pheno. and second was tagged as thai pheno. I thought.. guy is thinking he understands it when he tags it like that hahaha. but indeed that cut tagged as thai one was very special. never had something like that from any of those other cuts. I know that some say that haze is colombian/thai mix. some say it is not, that it is mex/lumbo mix, the haze in dutch haze hybrids. I think there is some thai in it, but it is rare pheno. also most would not keep 18 weeks pheno. I think Bohemp got one in 25 females or so.

when I was making toms haze seeds, at 2015 or 2016 cant remember now. this NHthai cut was present in greenhouse, so I found some seeds in it. it means that a lot of males were used.

nevilles haze is backcross to original haze, this is also backcross. we know that toms haze is thai dom, so it is thaihaze in fact. and it is wild.

NHthai:

full

full

full

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good luck brother.

I grew around 10 different cuts of nevils haze, and most of them were lumbo ones. I got one cut of NH from Bohemp, in fact I got two from him, one he tagged lumbo, it was classic 13/14 weeks pheno. incense pheno. and second was tagged as thai pheno. I thought.. guy is thinking he understands it when he tags it like that hahaha. but indeed that cut tagged as thai one was very special. never had something like that from any of those other cuts. I know that some say that haze is colombian/thai mix. some say it is not, that it is mex/lumbo mix, the haze in dutch haze hybrids. I think there is some thai in it, but it is rare pheno. also most would not keep 18 weeks pheno. I think Bohemp got one in 25 females or so.

when I was making toms haze seeds, at 2015 or 2016 cant remember now. this NHthai cut was present in greenhouse, so I found some seeds in it. it means that a lot of males were used.

nevilles haze is backcross to original haze, this is also backcross. we know that toms haze is thai dom, so it is thaihaze in fact. and it is wild.

NHthai:

full

full

full
Thanks for those details… I only started six because really only looking for one female at the moment ..but I’m feeling Rowdy :sasmokin: at the moment

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Nevils Haze used 2 old Haze males HzA and HzC and the F1 NH seed can take up to or over 9 weeks to just sex and over 20 weeks to flower.

So now Nevils Haze has a Thai phino how times change.

You can find some very wild old genetics lurking in the Nevils Haze FP hope you find something special mate.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I made smoke report about this thai pheno in RUST thread at 2016 or so. so times didnt change for like 6 years.

nevilles haze was not F1, never. it was backcross.

"An F1 hybrid is the first filial generation of offspring of distinctly different parental types."

anybody who says it is F1 is clueless. ah, of course, it is our clueless guy...

anyway point of this cross is that toms haze improved it hugely. gives it energy it lacked and puts ceiling of high much higher. it is more sativa than NH has ever be...

talk should be about toms haze, which is main game changer in this cross

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I made smoke report about this thai pheno in RUST thread at 2016 or so. so times didnt change for like 6 years.

nevilles haze was not F1, never. it was backcross.

"An F1 hybrid is the first filial generation of offspring of distinctly different parental types."

anybody who says it is F1 is clueless. ah, of course, it is our clueless guy...

anyway point of this cross is that toms haze improved it hugely. gives it energy it lacked and puts ceiling of high much higher. it is more sativa than NH has ever be...

talk should be about toms haze, which is main game changer in this cross
I’m actually really excited (almost running out of anything “good” to get high on around here)