What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

StickyBandit

Getting good results with equal parts water and H2O2. I soak about 10-15 minutes with 3% and then add equal water to the soak container. After burying them 1/4 inch, I spray 3% the top of the soil to kill any damping-off fungus. Most seeds have "tails" emerging after 24 hrs. in the equal parts soak water.
Sorry to be a dummy but are you saying I should soak them in 3% H2O2 for 10-15 minutes then ~24 hours 1.5% ?

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Just Put that @MAHA KALA mind blower cut u sent this way into flower.
full

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
some people still don't understand that original haze is inconsistent hybrid.. don't know why they think haze has to be consistent in something. like those incense lovers LOL so when you choose some good parent it is only one of plurality of what is possible... and of course those which are coming from Mr. Nice seeds Circus would like to reduce haze or its essence into only two males... ant try to think out stupid stories around it.

INCONSISTENT

ohz.jpg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I picked up 4-5 15 packs of "original haze" from positronics in '95, as well as sk1, bred for earliness "hand pollinated by the skunkman" At any rate I'd like to get down to it Sam. Most of the Dutch hazes used in hybrids seemed to me from earlier f1 Mexican Colombian stock? A bit more sawn teak/leather of a flavor than the majority of Thai dominant citrus Haze I seemed to have acquired? Is this so? At any rate, the haze I have when it is on, can not be compared to by anything I have ever encountered, ever. Thank you sir for your efforts to make this so. I don't know what to tell folk that have not encountered this. It can be truly awesome.

Much Respect,
Tom

Haze plants that don't smell like a high school metal shop in early veg are not whorth growing out ime.- T

that citric thai, it is not citric and metallic? it ain´t it...

full

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
comin' from Santa Cruz county I can personally say that the surf crowd had a great influence when it came to importing landrace lines......knew a few brahs in the 70's that were paid to travel to exotic spots around the globe and surf..... they brought back many lines of the best LR's ever...waaay before they became adulterated by hybrid garbage.....
not that this is the truth behind the Haze story, but adding to......

ganj on..............

Respect. long life to you Mtn. Nectar.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
MOneYMiKe said:
first pheno chopped....lemon/lime/citrus/haze pure..mild paranoia...
the bottom is the last pheno chopped....calyx stacker..chocolate/purehaze sandlewoodish aroma....have had mild visual trails...not too much paranoia...more so than the top citrus pheno

not only citric, but chocolate too. right. I hope @MOneYMiKe you can get a lot of chocolate in your mindblowers.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
HazyLady said:
I know Tom believes it to lean heavily towards the Thai side and no doubt the high is very similar, the citrus zing on 70% of the plants stems etc seems to be right, but whatever he did during his last OP seems to have thrown a ton of S.American pheno's, the net is full of them

true, it is not pure thai. Tom said it is 70% of thai phenos.