What's new

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

befa

Je travaille en équipe, tous ceux qui ont partagé la génétique avec moi sous forme de boutures ou de graines, tous ceux qui l'ont testée font partie de l'équipe MAHAKALA. c'est un collectif libre de personnes à l'esprit libre, sans aucun patron.. et toute personne ayant un bon cœur et une passion pour les sativas peut se joindre à nous.. nous avons créé ensemble de superbes hybrides haze originaux de nouvelles générations (pendant que ces trolls laissaient tomber leur merde sur des planches), en mélangeant du thai blood original haze line avec des hawaïens old school par exemple, comme celle-ci avec Kona Gold...

les gens l'adorent, @numide, @GreenAndFast ou @Jahaze peuvent confirmer la qualité et le plaisir qu'ils en ont retiré. .

photos de @Jahaze

20230715_105749-jpg.18865829

20230715_105938-jpg.18865830

full

tous ceux qui ont eu le phénotype de mangue de cette brume hawaïenne ont sonné la cloche au milieu de leur cerveau... tellement cérébral...
Molokai frost
SDC14437.JPG
SDC14454.JPG
SDC14461.JPG

OldCoolSativa

that is exactly why I will not share it anymore. this sucker is enjoying it, but doesnt have enough respect to give credit where the credit is due to, and instead of it he came with some sarcasm and criticism... it is very disgusting. you are shame.
Yes, I am shame. You earn every bit of the criticism you receive.

I give you full respect and credit for the work you do...like the NHz x THH seeds that you gave to @flower~power, that he grew, and shared a couple clones with me. As I understand it, you selected a male from the THH and crossed it to an elite Nevil's haze clone. I haven't smoked that NH clone, and I assume it's pretty good, so it's hard to judge how good the THH male you used was, but I think you did a damn good job selecting that male without progeny testing and I'll give you full credit and respect for doing so. It really is very good weed.

I work in team, everybody who shared genetics with me in form of cut or seeds, everybody who tested it, is part of MAHAKALA team. it is free collective of rree minded people without any boss.. and anybody with good heart and passion for sativas can join in.. we created great new generations original haze hybrids together (while these trolls were dropping their shit on boards), mixing thai blood original haze line with old school hawaiians for example, like this one with Kona Gold...

So you are the leader of the MAHAKALA team? This is the first time I've seen you give credit to anyone other than yourself, or maybe Sam or Tom Hill. So did you select the THH male or did someone else on the MAHAKALA "team" grow it and select it? You post a lot of pictures of incredible looking haze plants, yet I've never seen you give credit for those pictures to anyone else. Are all the pictures you post plants that you personally grew, or are you using photos of other people's plants and not giving them credit?

So I'll give you full respect and credit for the seeds you produce that turn into great plants, so long as you'll give credit to those who helped you along the way. Does Nevil get any credit for Nevil's haze? We all stand on the shoulders of those who came before us, even you.

If you want respect and credit from others you need to earn it by giving respect and credit where due. Your online persona is egotistical and disrespectful of nearly everyone. You are a narcissistic, petty and bitter little man, and regardless of how good "your" weed is, you are unlikely to earn my respect as a human being.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes, I am shame. You earn every bit of the criticism you receive.

I give you full respect and credit for the work you do...like the NHz x THH seeds that you gave to @flower~power, that he grew, and shared a couple clones with me. As I understand it, you selected a male from the THH and crossed it to an elite Nevil's haze clone. I haven't smoked that NH clone, and I assume it's pretty good, so it's hard to judge how good the THH male you used was, but I think you did a damn good job selecting that male without progeny testing and I'll give you full credit and respect for doing so. It really is very good weed.

So you are the leader of the MAHAKALA team? This is the first time I've seen you give credit to anyone other than yourself, or maybe Sam or Tom Hill. So did you select the THH male or did someone else on the MAHAKALA "team" grow it and select it? You post a lot of pictures of incredible looking haze plants, yet I've never seen you give credit for those pictures to anyone else. Are all the pictures you post plants that you personally grew, or are you using photos of other people's plants and not giving them credit?

So I'll give you full respect and credit for the seeds you produce that turn into great plants, so long as you'll give credit to those who helped you along the way. Does Nevil get any credit for Nevil's haze? We all stand on the shoulders of those who came before us, even you.

If you want respect and credit from others you need to earn it by giving respect and credit where due. Your online persona is egotistical and disrespectful of nearly everyone. You are a narcissistic, petty and bitter little man, and regardless of how good "your" weed is, you are unlikely to earn my respect as a human being.

Weird attack. I don't think you've been paying attention enough to his work to criticize anything. I can see why maha avoids this shit show

GrandpaMillenial

So did you select the THH male or did someone else on the MAHAKALA "team" grow it and select it? You post a lot of pictures of incredible looking haze plants, yet I've never seen you give credit for those pictures to anyone else. Are all the pictures you post plants that you personally grew, or are you using photos of other people's plants and not giving them credit?

Does Nevil get any credit for Nevil's haze? We all stand on the shoulders of those who came before us, even you.
I have seen Tom himself discuss @MAHA KALA growing out 40 plants for a selection.

Nevil is one of the greats. His work is in everyones grow.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Weird attack. I don't think you've been paying attention enough to his work to criticize anything. I can see why maha avoids this shit show

hehehe these suckers can only attack :D. very poor guys... cheap shit talk... it doenst matter what they say, dont pay them any attention it is waste of your time.

guys like Tom Hill, dubi or money mike gave me credit for my work, so who cares about some haters? there will be always some hahahaha

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I have seen Tom himself discuss @MAHA KALA growing out 40 plants for a selection.

wrong, it was over 40 females selection... thats why it is funny when these trolls who grew like few original haze plants or only some hybrids of it, try to learn me about haze...

and when I prove them wrong, they start to cry and call me the names hahahaha or even treathen me LOL

Last edited:

befa

beautiful! this is hawaiian webbed indica x molokai frost I got from @Huesos, many thanks and respect.

full

full

full

and this is HWI/MF x thai haze, we call it hawaiian gas, very gassy mentholy haze spice smoke.

full

full

full

something for real canna lovers to enjoy, something for haters to hate :D
HUMMM ,breakfast just the way I like it, very rare with us molokai because people don't know how to practice it, have distinguished 7 fem at frost that we preserve and share as well as 2 killer male floral mint ,tropical gum shunk. Works well in hydro for expert hands.
Frost has a tradition of sharing, it's good that you talk about it and thank the person who gave it to you, great work, this one makes my mouth water.
I repeat my very rare, I thank GoodGear to have diffused it at home, I crossed it with my best guerrilla smoked with the 7 fem and I offer the harricots to any person of the community (to contact me in mp), it is there only thing that I can make for the moment to thank the old ones.
Good day to everyone here on this post

exoticrobotic

I love the rush, pyschedelic nature, clarity and ideas a good haze can bring but smoking it over a long time it seems quite a few of them can have bad effects on the ego.

This is a plant, given to us by higher powers. If you find a good one, great

You have been blessed by our great Ally.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
this mixture of hate ane envy like you can see at these trolls, no need to make list, everybody sees it, has nothing to do with haze. but with psychic issues of those individuals...

I saw it at ace seeds, they rumor ace work, they blame, they try to discredit persons, they mock ace seeds work... but the truth is in the plants. and things like zamaldelica, golden tiger or panama haze are winners in many gardens. just cheap talk of some envious individuals, it is so poor and low class... and usually those are individuals with zero work, or with some work which is bad, so they need to ventilate their frustration...

there are many pollen chuckers who think their seeds are fantastic, they just lack confirmation from others... so really it is only about their ego...

MAHAKALA seeds were grown by others multiple times, and are confirmed to work for others, so it is not ego, it is reality...

if you dont like how MAHAKALA express its personality and talks about its work, what is the problem to ignore it? instead of that stupid talk about ego. you dont have any good argument, so you will put out ego things... poor and weak. troll doesnt see that it is confirming quality of MAHAKALA haze works hahahahaha

I see that @flower~power has no problem with my personality, I have never heard that bullshit with ego from him, and I am sure he doenst mind when MAHAKALA express itself and atomize some haze :D :D :D

so if somebody does some work and believe - based on results - it is better than other works, it is EGO? ahhahahaha and what if it is true? the truth is in plants, and trolls cant change it with any cheap ego talk LOL

even that hater admits my work bears some quality, hater enjoys it, but cant get over personal dislike,, thats all... so it is more about his ego and his personal issues right?

another haters say MAHAKALA is shit show, hater who never created anything and shared it with nobody, nobody grew it hahahahahahhahahaha

MAHAKALA created this cross grown by starcrash in this thread, and shared it for free. starcrahs likes it, it is fact. haters hate it, that is fact.

and I agree with @befa, dutch haze is done, and nothing new can come from it.

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Nevil is one of the greats. His work is in everyones grow.

if you think NLskunk or G13hashplant, then it was replaced by chems and ogks..

if you think super silver haze or jack, yes, it is grown commercially in Europe... it is commercial weed and cant satisfy true sativa lover...

if you think nevilles haze? who is growing it? show me many gardens with nevilles haze. very little group of people is growing it in fact.

why do you grow cambodian yourself instead of growing nevilles haze, when nevilles haze is the best sativa in the world??? according to hempy it contains the best thai phenos hahahaha, and best colombian phenos... so everybody should grow it. but in fact there are few cuts of it, which are grown in small closed circles.. colombian lovers will grow colombian gold, black wacky colombian or old timer haze more than nevilles haze, and thai lovers will grow things like you grow, todays landraces, or original haze line with thai blood.. sativa lovers will grow zamal or malawi more than some Nhz and I can continue...

not even it is not grown so much, but also it is crossed so many times to improve it... like with malawi or in my case with black vietnamese. I will rather grow nhz x black vietnamese than Nhz, because it is more sativa for me and more interesting for me...

maybe it was the best sativa on the market at 1995, but times changed a lot from that time...

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Frost has a tradition of sharing, it's good that you talk about it and thank the person who gave it to you, great work, this one makes my mouth water.

I normally give credit, where credit is due to.. it is not something unusual, dont know where trolls got that.

these guys around molokai frost and other hawaiian heirloomw are pure enthusiasts and deserve respect, thats sure.

Maha Kala- do a search of the thread kahuku web, or nics seakay two, or squiddy to see folks behind the beans your growing. These kind brothers were trying to save the HWI from going extinct. Respect to them for caring enough to try and save Hawaiian Heirlooms.

If any of you kind Hawaiian brothers are out there- Un Abrazo!

Wesos

respect to all those guys.

Last edited:

GrandpaMillenial

if you think NLskunk or G13hashplant, then it was replaced by chems and ogks..

if you think super silver haze or jack, yes, it is grown commercially in Europe... it is commercial weed and cant satisfy true sativa lover...

if you think nevilles haze? who is growing it? show me many gardens with nevilles haze. very little group of people is growing it in fact.

why do you grow cambodian yourself instead of growing nevilles haze, when nevilles haze is the best sativa in the world??? according to hempy it contains the best thai phenos hahahaha, and best colombian phenos... so everybody should grow it. but in fact there are few cuts of it, which are grown in small closed circles.. colombian lovers will grow colombian gold, black wacky colombian or old timer haze more than nevilles haze, and thai lovers will grow things like you grow, todays landraces, or original haze line with thai blood.. sativa lovers will grow zamal or malawi more than some Nhz and I can continue...

not even it is not grown so much, but also it is crossed so many times to improve it... like with malawi or in my case with black vietnamese. I will rather grow nhz x black vietnamese than Nhz, because it is more sativa for me and more interesting for me...

maybe it was the best sativa on the market at 1995, but times changed a lot from that time...

So I began my growing experience around y2k. I was scanning the forums but never created an account. In those days our options where Flourescent tubes or HPS. Nevil had prior breeding experience with birds, fish, and horses, when he fully applied himself, he brought haze to the masses.

He was definitely in the right place, at the right time, and like the rest of us, he stood on the shoulders of the breeders before us. But its not like all of his strains magically popped up in his lap, he was actively hunting things down. He made mistakes too, and regretted losing some of his early hazes.

But much more just SSH and Jack, I was at a grow shop and they were selling Grimm Bros C99, His work is ancestral to many modern day strains. He’s not the Bubba of bubba kush fame. He’s not known for Blueberry or Flo.

I was planning on growing Nev’s haze, but outta nowhere Tom Hill popped up, and I’ve been blessed with Tom’s reproduction of Positronics haze, which at one point, passed through sam’s hands. Now with all the growers that received that, Its gonna be everywhere.

why did I grow cambodians? To learn more about South East Asian clade of cannabis. My current grow, i haven’t posted here yet, But I’m growing 1970 Columbian Gold from Hippie Cannabis Genetics.

Here is a sneak peak.

IMG_0002.jpeg

I have some Laotion from zomia, some nh21 x mm crosses from @ojd but only two little tents.

I know you and Hempy argue, I pretty much interact with him every day on another forum. I appreciate his experience with his old thai lines and learning about Nev’s hazes and the different sides. I also appreciate some of your work. I’d be following kanga growing his mullums if i could too.

I think Nev deserves a lot of credit for what he did. Technology is changing, Legalization is rolling out.

New techniques are being developed.

Look, would you believe this is a thai plant, that I flowered for 17 weeks indoors?
IMG_7509.jpeg

IMG_7495.jpeg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
you are wrong, I dont argue with hempy, hempy is stalking me... LOL

this logic... I see that mr. nice forum logic in your post. dont know if it intentional, or you just repeat it as you read it many times... but those forums are marketing forums, where is the truth not important, the most important is to sell.. like we have seeds from this guy, he is the best, but when seller tells you something is the best, the seller doesnt want to tell you truth, but the seller wants to sell it... so please dont repeat that stupid marketing narrative...

then we see like these brainwashed guys like hempy, nexus and others see nevilles haze in everything, nevilles haze is in dr. grinspoon - false, nevilles haze is in ace malawi - false, in Bushweed thread you can see that wallyduck shows leaf of laos and hempy thinks it is nevilles haze .- false... nevilles haze is in everything, it is so stupid...

that northern lights are in many varieties it is the truth, but northern lights were here before some Nevil, the bird breeder. and nobody gives credit to Seatle Greg for NL or to Herb Nelson for creating NL5 at Hawaii. I dont see you would mention them,. Herb took northern lights from Seatle and crossed it with boel hawaiian. good job no? probably not for you, and you will act like northern ligts were created by Nevil, same for haze right?

I give credit to skunkman for preserving original haze, without it nobody can use it for crosses.

mr. nice forums narratives are not for me. I am not the one who would believe it. they mock skunkman there and talking crap about his work...

besides that I thought we are talking about today, not that somebody deserves some place in history LOL

Last edited:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Well, Nevilles Haze is derived from Original Haze matierials I gave Neville in 1980's, not 1969, but it is not a pure Haze, it has been crossed with the NL line.
So you are comparing apples and oranges..

Bottom line is if you want an almost Haze line that is stong and popular get Nevilles Haze, SSH, Kali Mist, Sage, or a dozen other Haze Hybrids that mostly used my Original Haze as a parent, directly or through a Haze Hybrid based on my Haze genetics available from 1976 from me.

If you want pure Sativa blood to use for breeding then remember that all of the above are Haze hybrids only and most used Indica bloodlines to some degree.

-SamS

yes, nevilles haze contains NL and it has indica blood line in it. there is no argument that can doubt it. it is 100% reality.

Skunk #1 and Original Haze were famous for a decade or more before Neville ever even thought of selling seeds, wise up. When I met Neville he had zero good seeds, he was selling imported Mex seeds and Colombian seeds and African seeds from coffee shop weed for $.25 cents each. They were crap. all.

-SamS

interesting, it doesnt fit to marketing of those who are selling those knock offs of Nevils work...

Its a well known fact Haze was around before the Seedbank. But Haze didnt gain international recognition as it has today before Neville sold the seeds Overseas to the masses.

That is one way to look at the FACTS but another way is to say that Neville became famous on the coattails of some very great Cannabis, I prefer this. I mean please name the variety of Cannabis that was deveoped by Neville alone, not based on another breeders work like Original Haze, Skunk #1, Northern Lights, Calif Orange, Pollyana, Durban Poison, Big Bud, Afghani #1, Kush, Early Girl, Acapulco Gold, Early Pearl, G-13, Hash Plant, Hawaiian Indica, Garlic Bud, none of these were developed by Neville, he did use them to make lots of seeds to sell. I say Neville was what he was, and that did not include creating great Cannabis from scratch, rather he took great Cannabis varieties and made a few crosses to get fast results, not hard to say the least.

-SamS

that sounds much more like more probable version of history then what was said by those who are selling knock offs of Nevils hybrids...

haze was known decade before Nevil got his hands on it... decade...

GrandpaMillenial

you are wrong, I dont argue with hempy, hempy is stalking me... LOL

this logic... I see that mr. nice forum logic in your post. dont know if it intentional, or you just repeat it as you read it many times... but those forums are marketing forums, where is the truth not important, the most important is to sell.. like we have seeds from this guy, he is the best, but when seller tells you something is the best, the seller doesnt want to tell you truth, but the seller wants to sell it... so please dont repeat that stupid marketing narrative...

then we see like these brainwashed guys like hempy, nexus and others see nevilles haze in everything, nevilles haze is in dr. grinspoon - false, nevilles haze is in ace malawi - false, in Bushweed thread you can see that wallyduck shows leaf of laos and hempy thinks it is nevilles haze .- false... nevilles haze is in everything, it is so stupid...

that northern lights are in many varieties it is the truth, but northern lights were here before some Nevil, the bird breeder. and nobody gives credit to Seatle Greg for NL or to Herb Nelson for creating NL5 at Hawaii. I dont see you would mention them,. Herb took northern lights from Seatle and crossed it with boel hawaiian. good job no? probably not for you, and you will act like northern ligts were created by Nevil, same for haze right?

I give credit to skunkman for preserving original haze, without it nobody can use it for crosses.

mr. nice forums narratives are not for me. I am not the one who would believe it. they mock skunkman there and talking crap about his work...

besides that I thought we are talking about today, not that somebody deserves some place in history LOL

Well, I want to stay outta the bad blood between you and hempy, I do consider him a friend and Nexus7 did a great job growing out some of Hempy’s F2-F3? I don’t remember which? I’ve become friends with people growing your stock and Tom has had a lot of good to say about you growing the positronics haze, he said his haze will still spank yours, cause he’s Tom Hill. lol

Honestly, I’ll admit, sure, i’ve spent hours pouring through mr nice forums, never made an account their, just read over the years.

I only mentioned a few breeders, but yeah, seattle greg and NL. Im not as familiar with the story behind Herb Nelson and NL5. I’ve heard NL5 has thai, i’ve heard it has hawaiian, personally I like NL hybrids better than the pure thing. BOEL, really deserves a lot of credit.

The problem with the skunkman is the story has changed. The initials of the people involved, the story of whats in it. It raises doubts and people just pile on and pick it apart.

Nevil, using the work of others, was able to bring a manageable haze to the market.

Tom’s preservation run has released a thai heavy haze back to the world.

I actually visited, the Dam, on a flight to Sweden. Smoked some dr grinspoon, got back in the taxi and caught my next flight.
IMG_7349.jpeg

IMG_7352.jpeg

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I personally blame NLhaze, Skunkhaze(so I include Nevil as well as Sam into it) and its variants for being haze so unpopular today

thank you @GranpaMillenial for keeping it civil.

I dont think FP is poor and old... and anybody, even unconsciously, starts with incense, when those incense research guys are around, starts some nonsense hahahahahaha

but really. incense haze is not that popular. it is just hype at internet.

in Europe the three most popular hazes are amnesia(lemony and bubblegummy), super lemon haze(lemony) and super silver haze(lemon skunky sandalwood) that is not frankies one...

in USA blue dream is the most popular (berries, lemon, vanilla, mango).. also strawberry cough supposed to be very tasty. spicy but fruity weed.

in Canada sweet skunk(lemony, piney, grapefruit) is popular among hazes.

and you know why it is more popular? it is more tasty then pepper woody leathery frankies weed... that woody thing is not for everybody... in fact small group of smokers enjoy it... most smokers enjoy fruity or fuely or skunky weed.

when you cross sour diesel with NLhaze, sour diesel gets woody, and it cant become so popular... not tasty...

I always did wonder why DJ Short didnt use incensy sandalwood peppery colombian gold in his works... then I got it...

now chocolate thai, juicy fruit thai, mango thai, citric thai or pineapple thai are another league, so tasty sativas!