What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
full

full

Cannabrainer

well thats definitely dependant on what your outdoor climate is like ,
i can understand people who live in less than desireable climates for outdoor cannabis saying this ,
and getting those sorts of results ,
but in dry, hot climates , closer to the equator ,
cannabis is by far at its best , indoor cannot compete with such climates ,
and sativas will always mature faster than indoor ,
there will never been those 20 plus weeks phenos ..
I am originally from Puerto Rico 19N. All of my haze hybrids and south american bagseed that was shipped up grew to have trichomes to the same level of the indoor cannabis that we had around. I can even say that in my experience it was more potent too. However, I can´t say the same thing where I live now (41N). Ideal outdoor conditions are definately in the tropics, not in mediterranean type climates such as California or Spain.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never gets more then 50% Relative humidity during light out and I have increased ventilation & other than a little bit of tip burn in the beginning they look like they’re going strong

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
well thats definitely dependant on what your outdoor climate is like ,
i can understand people who live in less than desireable climates for outdoor cannabis saying this ,
and getting those sorts of results ,
but in dry, hot climates , closer to the equator ,
cannabis is by far at its best , indoor cannot compete with such climates ,
and sativas will always mature faster than indoor ,
there will never been those 20 plus weeks phenos.
The warm and humid climate of tropical regions provides favorable conditions for many species to thrive. The temperature and rainfall patterns are generally stable throughout the year, which allows for the continuous growth of vegetation, providing food and shelter for a wide range of animals and plants.

That is the point stable weather means low stress levels.
I think that tropics provide climate which can compete to good grown indoors buds.
Perfect grown and well dialed cutting grown by pro indoor grower still waits to be beaten by outdoor stuff.

I smoked better outdoor stuff than most indoors stuff you can get. South Europe/Cali light dep or from Spain islands small scale light deep summer harvests can be special to.
But never it can beat pro indoor grown bud in my expirience.
Maybe one day I change my mind with new expiriences who knows.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
The warm and humid climate of tropical regions provides favorable conditions for many species to thrive. The temperature and rainfall patterns are generally stable throughout the year, which allows for the continuous growth of vegetation, providing food and shelter for a wide range of animals and plants.

That is the point stable weather means low stress levels.
I think that tropics provide climate which can compete to good grown indoors buds.
Perfect grown and well dialed cutting grown by pro indoor grower still waits to be beaten by outdoor stuff.

I smoked better outdoor stuff than most indoors stuff you can get. South Europe/Cali light dep or from Spain islands small scale light deep summer harvests can be special to.
But never it can beat pro indoor grown bud in my expirience.
Maybe one day I change my mind with new expiriences who knows.
well if i manage to get a spot in thailand in the future ,
ill definitely show you something that beats the indoor bud ,
particularly with sativas and hybrids , and specifically with taste and quality of the high ,

i know its possible since we do it here where i live ,
ive send samples down south , they said if i had enough of that stuff ,
it would decimate the indoor grow scene, since its superior in every way ,
so yea in time , you will see and you will change your mind ...

Latest posts

Latest posts