What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
well if i manage to get a spot in thailand in the future ,
ill definitely show you something that beats the indoor bud ,
particularly with sativas and hybrids , and specifically with taste and quality of the high ,

i know its possible since we do it here where i live ,
ive send samples down south , they said if i had enough of that stuff ,
it would decimate the indoor grow scene, since its superior in every way ,
so yea in time , you will see and you will change your mind ...

I wonder you waste your time with that clown man, he apparently never ever grew tropical cultivar indoor. he thinks that if you take widow to 85 days, it is sativa LOL what a joke...

true tropical cultivar like original haze doesnt like indoor environment, it is proved by need of hybridizing it and thats why most of us grow hybrid of it, instead of pure tropical form... only question is how that hybrid is done and how close it is to true tropical cultivar effect.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
there is a lot of pseudoexperts in this thread, and one of them, who can write long ass posts with some theoretical bullshit, said that these plants, starcrash is growing now, are unexplainably vigorous LOL it has easy explanation, they were not bred indoor... thats what makes difference in breeding.

even dutchs bred hazes in huge greenhouses until 1998, and from that time, we can see lost of vigor and decline of quality in their plants.

if anybody breeds tropical cultivar indoor only, will take it down in few generations...

thats why ACE have so good sativas which rolled over those dutch offerings big time, as part of breeding is done under the sun...

just try it yourself, get some seeds from those who breed it only indoors, something like black haze x blue dream, and then get some seeds from guy like Donald Mallard who breeds it in tropical environment... huge difference! I would never believe that mango haze can be so vigorous... Donald took it up.

Last edited:

Nexus7

there is a lot of pseudoexperts in this thread, and one of them, who can write long ass posts with some theoretical bullshit, said that these plants, starcrash is growing now, are unexplainably vigorous LOL it has easy explanation, they were not bred indoor... thats what makes difference in breeding.

even dutchs bred hazes in huge greenhouses until 1998, and from that time, we can see lost of vigor and decline of quality in their plants.

if anybody breeds tropical cultivar indoor only, will take it down in few generations...

thats why ACE have so good sativas which rolled over those dutch offerings big time, as part of breeding is done under the sun...

just try it yourself, get some seeds from those who breed it only indoors, something like black haze x blue dream, and then get some seeds from guy like Donald Mallard who breeds it in tropical environment... huge difference! I would never believe that mango haze can be so vigorous... Donald took it up.

Well my indoor bred NHz f3's are super-vigourous grown outdoors here.

Super sativa in phenotype even more so then madmac THH best ...

Even got one with grinspoon/thai stick type flower structure out of only two plants!

Interesting to hear what the so called experts say about that!

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
well if i manage to get a spot in thailand in the future ,
ill definitely show you something that beats the indoor bud ,
particularly with sativas and hybrids , and specifically with taste and quality of the high ,

i know its possible since we do it here where i live ,
ive send samples down south , they said if i had enough of that stuff ,
it would decimate the indoor grow scene, since its superior in every way ,
so yea in time , you will see and you will change your mind ...
I think that South of Tenerife Island have much better climate than any spot in Thailand..So I can conclude that if you grow outdoors Tenerife weed beat Thai in all aspects.

Last edited:

CannaT

Premium user
I wonder you waste your time with that clown man, he apparently never ever grew tropical cultivar indoor. he thinks that if you take widow to 85 days, it is sativa LOL what a joke...

true tropical cultivar like original haze doesnt like indoor environment, it is proved by need of hybridizing it and thats why most of us grow hybrid of it, instead of pure tropical form... only question is how that hybrid is done and how close it is to true tropical cultivar effect.
Dosent like perfect enviroment....😂😂😂
Go and say that to FP's indoor nh/thh haze plants...
Or they are boring lumbo trash for you even if you made it they have NL in it.

You cant beat indoors propper grow that is a fact.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I have very little outdoor experience and I live in a far from ideal outdoor climate. Every stain I have grown both indoors and out. The outdoor alwaya has had a stronger more complex high.

In my opinion. Everything wrong with outdoor is dust, wind and rain. Put on a clear roof and control the climate and no grow light can compete.

CannaT

Premium user

Indoor vs Outdoor Quality​

which weed is more quality outdoor or indoor ?

The quality of weed depends on various factors such as genetics, growing conditions, harvesting, and curing methods. While both outdoor and indoor weed can be of high quality, there are some differences between the two.
Indoor weed is typically grown in a controlled environment, which allows for more precise management of temperature, humidity, light, and nutrients. This can result in higher yields and more consistent quality compared to outdoor weed. Indoor weed also tends to have a higher THC content and a more potent aroma and flavor.
On the other hand, outdoor weed is often grown in natural sunlight, which can lead to more complex and diverse terpene profiles. Outdoor weed also tends to be more environmentally friendly, as it does not require the use of energy-intensive artificial lighting and climate control systems. Additionally, outdoor weed can be less expensive to produce than indoor weed.
Ultimately, the quality of weed is subjective and depends on personal preference. Some people prefer the potency and consistency of indoor weed, while others appreciate the unique flavors and aromas of outdoor weed. It's important to remember that both types of weed can be high quality if grown and processed correctly.

This what AI think about this topic.
😉
No emotions pure math and facts.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
I think that South of Tenerife Island have much better climate than any spot in Thailand..So I can conclude that if you grow outdoors Tenerife weed beat Thai in all aspects.
ive never been to the canary islands to be honest ,
but i see its actually not in the tropics ,
its north of the tropic of cancer,
and has a nice mild temperature for a lot of the year ,
im sure its a nice place to visit ,

better weed in all aspects , that remains to be seen of course ,
but its doubtful ,
i bet the best thai stick , is grown where it has done for decades ,
im sure u can grow nice stuff at the canary islands too though ,
and its likely better than what you grow indoors with respect to taste , flavor and quality of high ...

CannaT

Premium user
ive never been to the canary islands to be honest ,
but i see its actually not in the tropics ,
its north of the tropic of cancer,
and has a nice mild temperature for a lot of the year ,
im sure its a nice place to visit ,

better weed in all aspects , that remains to be seen of course ,
but its doubtful ,
i bet the best thai stick , is grown where it has done for decades ,
im sure u can grow nice stuff at the canary islands too though ,
and its likely better than what you grow indoors with respect to taste , flavor and quality of high ...
😂😂😂
Hahahhah can you show us what you smoke right now ?

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
😂😂😂
Hahahhah can you show us what you smoke right now ?
im not smoking anything right now ,
and this conversation is off topic and enough time has been spent on it ,
lets just put it to rest and allow the op to continue to showcase his plants ,
no need to continue an unwinnable debate since as your ai pointed it ,
many aspects of cannabis highs are subjective,
im just reiterating what most knowledgeable connoisseurs know and agree with,
you are plainly not on the same page , but thats fine ,
you are probably not a knowledgeable connoisseur,
we cant all be , and thats fine too ...

CannaT

Premium user
Screenshot_20230324-115345-523.png
IMG_20230324_115551510_HDR~2.jpg
IMG_20230324_115538763_HDR~2.jpg

✌️

CannaT

Premium user
im not smoking anything right now ,
and this conversation is off topic and enough time has been spent on it ,
lets just put it to rest and allow the op to continue to showcase his plants ,
no need to continue an unwinnable debate since as your ai pointed it ,
many aspects of cannabis highs are subjective,
im just reiterating what most knowledgeable connoisseurs know and agree ,
you are plainly not on the same page , but thats fine ,
you are probably not a knowledgeable connoisseur,
we cant all be , and thats fine ...
Why we need to stop now and again you are trying to prove me that im not connoisseur or knowledgeable guy.
You are the one who smoke pressed bricks full of seeds not me my phenos are grown very good and all have different terps ... If you sum it all Im the connoisseur you are the brick weed smoker.

But thats fine If you need to be somethimg special here with your bush weed im ok with that.
Lets pass it...✌️

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
“Vintage” seasons outdoor…….nothing compares…..how could it…..are we arrogant enough to say artificial means are better than what Mother Nature can provide……sure it suffices those who won’t grovel in the hills…..but ya only jacking up what MN has given up for centuries……the gems you hold ……
ganj on……

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Why we need to stop now and again you are trying to prove me that im not connoisseur or knowledgeable guy.
You are the one who smoke pressed bricks full of seeds not me my phenos are grown very good and all have different terps ... If you sum it all Im the connoisseur you are the brick weed smoker.

But thats fine If you need to be somethimg special here with your bush weed im ok with that.
Lets pass it...✌️
hehe,
you have no idea what i do , i dont know why you even comment on it ,
its best if you just leave it alone ,
what you posted is just opinion ,
dont get it mixed up with facts ,
you are likely both young and inexperienced ,
so you dont know any better ....

dont reply to me again , im not interested in your diatribe ...