Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
happening gypsy
how are you healing up?
if you would piss less that would narrow down your list to posting and napping

take care of yourself man!
Did get some melatonin in the hospital every night 🌙 - but still slept badly - this coughing - clearing mucus should eventually stop -.but it always hurts the chest wound - so try to cough ' softly' 🙃 - which doesn't work so well -
Grin 😁 and Bear 🐻

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Did get some melatonin in the hospital every night 🌙 - but still slept badly - this coughing - clearing mucus should eventually stop -.but it always hurts the chest wound - so try to cough ' softly' 🙃 - which doesn't work so well -
Grin 😁 and Bear 🐻
Grin 😁 and Bear 🐻, thats all we can do my man!
so how does the chest feel ? like is the incision healing up ok?
can you have eatables? or would that be bad

no worries man! you will be back up and hacking in no time

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240501_193848_0.jpg
IMG_20240501_193851_8.jpg

I have had trouble sleeping my whole life.
I don't fight it anymore when it happens it happens.
Pretty rare for me to get more than a couple hours uninterrupted at a time.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
i dont really sleep either, i just pass out for a few hours
a few hours a night plus that nap mid day and im good to go!

having weird sleep is a curse and a blessing
when i was young i would stay up late because that was the cool "kids" thing to do
then it became the only time i could have to myself and work on things with no interuptions
now i just dont care! 6am? ive been up a few hours, break out the vodka, im grilling steaks

BrassNwood

Veteran
Seriously though, I just completed a 34 year sentence working building maintenance for the school board in Florida. I was due for 35 year to retire but I just could'nt stay that last year.
Which made the second time in my life I dropped out of School for better things!
I'm so glad I did... so glad to be away from that atmosphere!
The work was'nt bad, it was similar to what I did before...framing carpenter. Started out building portable class rooms. Then transitioned to a truck crew doing building maintenance in the schools/class rooms.
Having said that I dont place allot of confidence in the student population thats going to run things in the near furture. I watched the school system change from educating children go to indoctrinating them into all this WOKE political and gay agenda which seems like their mission.
I cant believe I'm saying this but one good thing from the faked virus is it showed parents whats been going on in schools for years now. I recommend everyone home school their kids!

To many do that and they will outlaw home schooling.
View attachment 18996105 This gadget came in the post today - from the PACEMAKER people at St Thomas's Hospital - I got the boy to set it up - some sort of relay for heart ❤️ stats on my pacemaker -
View attachment 18996102

Bluetooth !!!!!!
And you thought you were getting a stripper version with no radio or heater.

Yeah - was most disappointed - and a tad more than slightly perturbed - when my wife didn't respond well - to her usual pre-pain-de-sal and butter - tap on her derriere - at breakfast this morning - when usually she gives a little squeal of joy - then taps me back too - (one of our little rituals) - and told me that the male head Philippino nurse called 'Edgar' at St Thomas's Hospital - had warned ⚠️ her not to engage me in any hanky-panky - or it could prove FATAL! - due to my recovering heart condition - so what a bummer 😕 eh? - Jeez -
<looks VERY disconcerted>
"La petite mort" is a French expression that translates to "little death" and is used as a euphemism for orgasm. It refers to a brief loss or weakening of consciousness, and in modern usage refers specifically to the post-orgasm sensation as likened to death.
--------------
Yes I cheated as I couldn't remember the original language.
Well - I've always had a sorta BAWDY sense of humour - full of sexual innuendo - but not what you might call 'Crude' - particularly - some things are best left to the imagination 😉

- and ya - it's just about accepting the fact that I'm aging - and things do tend to change - rather radically in some instances - so I start grieving for things like being able to carry a fully loaded backpack and march with it for miles - or being able to sprint 🏃‍♂️ down the road - at the drop of a hat etc - 😉 -.I think that it's called 'Accepting Your Own Mortality' -

- and from here on out - its good if I can just maintain - adequate physical and mental health -
That really is the important bit. I've got to call for help to move that 5-gallon bucket of fertilizer as if she finds I did it myself I'll never hear the end of it. Easier to take it a quart / liter at a time and walk it to each plant. Christ....
Was Sky King out of Australia?
Based in the fictious town of Grover, Arizona.
Apart from Skippy, we had mostly US shows on here like Get Smart, F Troop, Lost in Space, Gilligans Island, Daniel Boone (was a man, yes a big man!). Favourite was Get Smart. Was in love with Agent 99, still am.

This is the one that would keep me awake at night....... LMAO

1714620888346.png

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Grin 😁 and Bear 🐻, thats all we can do my man!
so how does the chest feel ? like is the incision healing up ok?
can you have eatables? or would that be bad

no worries man! you will be back up and hacking in no time
Still hurts like a M/F - can't see how it can heal much - if I'm a coughing so much - I'd eat edibles - if I had any - but alas have none - finally dawn has come - looks like a wet one - so I'll go walkies in the rain - that might be nice - but I reckon the Mrs won't like me to do that -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
just put a jacket on and you will be fine
tell her you are just going out for a pack of smokes
A pack of smokes - in my condition? - ROTFLMAO! - no more smokes for this fella - ever I'm reckoning - good time to finally say 'enough is enough' - after major heart ♥️ surgery - and just eat buds in cakes and gummies - into the future and beyond!

Magu🌈

A pack of smokes - in my condition? - ROTFLMAO! - no more smokes for this fella - ever I'm reckoning - good time to finally say 'enough is enough' - after major heart ♥️ surgery - and just eat buds in cakes and gummies - into the future and beyond!
Good morning peoples. Sounds like you are are healing fast Gypsy. You are lucky because you sleep -wake up- cough- Sip water- post- ect. ect….. All I do at night is piss every 20 minutes. lol🤣 I dont see getting old as a bad thing because it is better than the alternative. 😂 I see getting old like accumulating scars. That old lion is one banged up dude but he is STILL “King of the jungle.” 🦁

kaochiu

Veteran
Take it easy with walking the rain, but if you go out, keep your feet dry. The body is wiser than the head, that for sure. Sometimes the body says “It's cold” and the head answers “naah”. Or the head says “a pint of your best ale and a double grouse” and the liver goes “naaah”. Head and body should be in separate rooms, they're always fighting. They don't even agree if sativa or indica.

Latest posts

Latest posts