What's new

🤩… NEVILS HAZE x TOM HILL HAZE

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
There is a thread on here all about making bricked weed (cobs). Lots of people think it improves the quality. It is awfully closed minded and not very conneseuer like to think someone smoking brick weed somehow lessens their experience. I would think part of being a conneseuer is having a diverse list of experience to properly judge what they are smoking.

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
hehe,
you have no idea what i do , i dont know why you even comment on it ,
its best if you just leave it alone ,
what you posted is just opinion ,
dont get it mixed up with facts ,
you are likely both young and inexperienced ,
so you dont know any better ....

dont reply to me again , im not interested in your diatribe ...
You also post opinion cuz you did not try my weed to have fact not opinion about it.
Anyway I posted pure fact that indoor weed is always more fregrant,taste better and is more potent compared to outdoors which is proven by many science resrches and pure math which is only truth.
This fact attack your opinion and you start to diatribe me.

Anyway you are moderator here you can block me...so in this case you are stronger I cant change your opinion.
About truth nobody here cares...so I have to stay in my cave if I dont want to be eaten.

CannaT

Premium user
There is a thread on here all about making bricked weed (cobs). Lots of people think it improves the quality. It is awfully closed minded and not very conneseuer like to think someone smoking brick weed somehow lessens their experience. I would think part of being a conneseuer is having a diverse list of experience to properly judge what they are smoking.
Go take some brick pressed brown put it on dispansery market. You will be millioner for shure 👍

goingrey

indoor weed is always more fregrant,taste better and is more potent compared to outdoors which is proven by many science resrches and pure math which is only truth.
Really? I can't find any studies that say that. Do you have some links?

Obviously there are many benefits to indoor cultivation. Cleanliness - hard to have filtered air outdoors. Less "luck" involved with the controlled climate and also the possibility to grow varieties not suited for the area. Year-round production. Many many benefits...

More potent? As in higher THC content? OK maybe.

But better tasting and more fragrant. I don't know about that. Hasn't been my experience. Of course, what tastes better is just an opinion.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Really? I can't find any studies that say that. Do you have some links?

Obviously there are many benefits to indoor cultivation. Cleanliness - hard to have filtered air outdoors. Less "luck" involved with the controlled climate and also the possibility to grow varieties not suited for the area. Year-round production. Many many benefits...

More potent? As in higher THC content? OK maybe.

But better tasting and more fragrant. I don't know about that. Hasn't been my experience. Of course, what tastes better is just an opinion.
its just the newer generation only know indoor stuff,
they have little experiences to draw from ,
and often they live in climates not very suited for cannabis ,

this is all they have in experience,
they will even invent stuff to bolster their opinions and view ,
to make them sound more believable,

truth is cannabis is only grown indoors because its illegal and needs to be hidden ,
and needed to be grown out of suitable climates ,
not because indoors is better ...

the reality , if we could go back to the old days , when it was grown in places well suited to it ,
with very small overheads , making the stuff as cheap as chips , and also superior due to the natural climate and sunshine ,
no one would bother growing it indoors much...

oh my comment about the cave was not directed at you goinggrey,
i just forgot to quote the post above yours , youll see his comment about the cave ...

Nexus7

Sungrown NH and THH still very early flower but looks like @flower~power has me well covered :tiphat:

Screenshot_20230325-190407.png

20230325_172935.jpg

CannaT

Premium user
its just the newer generation only know indoor stuff,
they have little experiences to draw from ,
and often they live in climates not very suited for cannabis ,

this is all they have in experience,
they will even invent stuff to bolster their opinions and view ,
to make them sound more believable,

truth is cannabis is only grown indoors because its illegal and needs to be hidden ,
and needed to be grown out of suitable climates ,
not because indoors is better ...

the reality , if we could go back to the old days , when it was grown in places well suited to it ,
with very small overheads , making the stuff as cheap as chips , and also superior due to the natural climate and sunshine ,
no one would bother growing it indoors much...

oh my comment about the cave was not directed at you goinggrey,
i just forgot to quote the post above yours , youll see his comment about the cave ...
I know Donald outdoor is much better my weed sucks,I grow like a noob.

Can you tell my why people around the world pay top price for indoor bud and most of them dont want to smoke outdoors.
I know that Thai weed can only be grown on Thailand for the best results that can compete to indoor with quality...but for example south of Spain is perfect place to grow 8-9 week indica dom hybrid Critical,WW,OG's,Chems..... It can be grown to full potential what outdoors can give...or South Cali the same you can perfect grow Bubba kush cutting there for example and still people pay double or triple for indoor grown flowers of the same cut ?
Many avoid outdoors buds...and they are better as some of you said and 3 times cheaper.
While I was hanging with growers in US before some times no one give me outdoor bud for their best.
Most just say that outdoor rounds are for extractions only.
So 95% of people who smoke weed are stupid and they pay more for lover quality stuff.

Can anybody explain this to me ?
Or all other people are just like me lil kids who dont know how was before when it was ilegal 😂 and are noobs and not connoseurs ?

Im all ear.

CannaT

Premium user
double post mod delete if you can

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran

Can you tell my why people around the world pay top price for indoor bud and most of them dont want to smoke outdoors.
I know that Thai weed can only be grown on Thailand for the best results that can compete to indoor with quality...but for example south of Spain is perfect place to grow 8-9 week indica dom hybrid Critical,WW,OG's,Chems..... It can be grown to full potential what outdoors can give...or South Cali the same you can perfect grow Bubba kush cutting there for example and still people pay double or triple for indoor grown flowers of the same cut ?
Many avoid outdoors buds...and they are better as some of you said and 3 times cheaper.
While I was hanging with growers in US before some times no one give me outdoor bud for their best.
So 95% of people who smoke weed are stupid and they pay more for lover quality stuff.

Or all other people are just like me lil kids who dont know how was before when it was ilegal 😂 and are noobs and not connoseurs ?

Im all ear.

Because most outdoor is not as good as indoor. That has nothing to do with its full potential. Just because most of something is inferior has nothing to do with what might be best.

Also bag appeal. Somehow tight nuggets became equated with quality. When actually quality should be judged on flavor and quality of high. Things such a color and shape or density of the buds mean nothing while burning it.

Koondense

Veteran
Im all ear.
Just some thoughts(maybe rants) for anyone willing to read for a minute :)

We are all different and it seems to me most "sought after" indoor weed has some kind of qualities that people seek because they think of how good weed should be like. And to be fair, there is no "most people(or people around the world)".
These are just assumptions/generalizations we like to make.
Interestingly, most of my friends toke way more than me, for longer times...and they know NOTHING about weed. They live in fairytales and keep old ideas in mind, so if I assume most other people are like this...then sorry but I will never ask a random toker what is better, outdoor or indoor.
Bag appeal and smell if the first info we get from weed and some people won't even go beyond this, I say it because I see it. Dank+tight is good and fluffy+low smell is schwag. Yeah right :)
Another thing, there is zero "indoor sativas" to be found in most dispensaries.
Those 10-11 weekers are not "sativas" and I hate to ask in clubs or D's for sativas and they suggest me Cookies or some fruity hybrids. Silly stuff.
The worst thing for someone like me is when I go somewhere legal/almost legal in search for some great smoke, then come back home to find out(again) the best weed is my own :)
And I believe most here feel the same way.

Cheers

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran

Im all ear.
just because folks grow outdoor weed in those locations,
doesnt mean its the best place to grow it ,
just the fact they think the indoor is 3 times better says it all ,

you may not have read what i wrote earlier ,
when i sent samples down south , from the tropics where i grow outdoor,
they said if i could produce enough it would decimate the indoor scene ,
because the indoor stuff couldnt compete with that quality ,
the high was much better , the taste , the smell , and it looked great ,
the south of spain and southern california might be sunny ,
but theres more to it , the sun in those temperate climates just doesnt cut it or compare to the sun and climate in the tropics ,
there is a lot of weed growing in thailand outdoor now ,
why dont you go and take a look for yourself ,
firstly with well grown stuff , you wont even know its outdoor grown ,
and you would enjoy it better ,
like i was saying several posts ago to you ,
your experience is so limited , there is no point you even debate this with me ,
cluttering up someones grow thread while you argue an unwinnable arguement ,
you notice no one else is agreeing with you either dont you ??

as suggested by chi ,
if you want to continue this debate , go make your own thread and stop cluttering up fp s grow thread ...

led05

Chasing The Present
Maha you used Nevils Haze in your breeding you can see the NH dominance in your NH x THH cross by the color and by the structure of the plants.

NL must extend the flower time in Haze as my Nevils Haze flower for 18/19 weeks or over and that is at reduced flowering light period to 12/12.

Dont like NH dont use it in your breeding.

NH x THH - two hybrids kissing in a tree, K I S S I N G - first comes love, then comes marriage…. Then another Poly-Hybrid rocking in da carriage….

Cheers Hemps, I took the obvious a step further

You may be good at what you do. I don't doubt. Reminder that all knowledge is a gift. And all gifts are freely given. Remember to thank the One who gave you the gift. That is where the very real and true credit is due. And not throwing any shade on anything. The more humble we are, the greater the attraction, and subsequent knowledge. Masters need not boast. Or measure. Or proclaim. We're all equal down here. Some just walking faster than others.
MK: I don't want to sidetrack anyone's thread too far. That is not my place. Peace is what you generate inside and outside of yourself. You cannot control others, but you should yourself. Regarding being a dirty or aggressive place: Try and walk a considerate and benevolent path. Let others walk at the speed they were given. Be thankful of yours.

Wait a second, did my boy Satva ^ switch his handle or something, great posts… id say slightly above average, agree with the rest :LOL:

FP - beautiful grows in here buddy; just a wee bit scratchy over here but easy fixes :respect: