What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need some dating advice

Snoopster

Veteran
Before trying to bring someone into your life, I would suggest getting your house in order. What is the girl's motivation for hanging out with someone on the dole who lives with their parents?

1. Get a job.
2. Get your own place to live.
3. Profit.

5ogw1u.png

Floridian

Veteran
Someone suggested almost immediately hitting on the subject of drug and alcohol use and I'm saying theres more than enough time for that afterwards,if you think its worth pursuing.Interests besides drugs and such are a lot easier to discuss for one thing,and it doesnt make you look like a dope fiend

Hubbleman

Veteran
1. Get a job.
2. Get your own place to live.
3. Profit.

I have all of that TBH, like i said i do not live with parents i house sit while theyre on holiday and looking after their cat as well....

-----------------------------------------

Well, just saw her in the garden , her dog and few other dog owners.

I waltzed in to her with my dog and we talked for about 5 minutes: “hi how are ya, do you live on the other side of the estate?... yea yea… I work as ******** … she said I live on me own… blab la bla… I tell her I am starving… bla la la… might order a pizza…”

And then she walked away…….

I guess im just not her type?

But I will see what happens next time we chat.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
forget what Snoops said...

you tell her this, learn it by heart:

Damn woman!!!! with that ass you can come over to take a shit at my place whenever you want!

won't fail you!

:D

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
be very friendly and most of all be yourself...i would ask her out for a drink in passing...
Not to hijack your thread ...But i just went through similar situation, albeit a little different a few days ago..

I was riding through the backstreets,not the best part of town.....I see this skinny black chick with nice legs,nice skin,nice everything!! Walking down the sidewalk...I rode right up next to her and said "can i have your number?"....she stops turns and looks at me ...

And both of us being very friendly,we start talking,,she says she's from a town a few hours away and she got back in town here...Then i just asked he flat out..."Do you like to party?"....The look on her face was priceless...Her deamenor changed..."Hell yes i like to party"....Let me give you my number ....I wrote it down ...She says "call me baby"..... "we'll have a good time""" .........

I kinda put the breaks on "partying" for the most part ...But Latasha has a body like a ferrarri...and racing is a pastime iv'e been wanting to get into .....%100 true story..

HueJass

Ask yourself these three questions...

Ask yourself these three questions...

Has access to an old couch?

Yes[x]No[]

Possible van rental?

Yes[x]No[]

Case of lotion?

Yes!!![x]No[]

If you answered yes to the above 3 questions move onto the next step found below in the youtube clip from one of your favorite movies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZBD0fbNNB8

Hubbleman

Veteran
be very friendly and most of all be yourself...i would ask her out for a drink in passing...
Not to hijack your thread ...But i just went through similar situation, albeit a little different a few days ago..

I was riding through the backstreets,not the best part of town.....I see this skinny black chick with nice legs,nice skin,nice everything!! Walking down the sidewalk...I rode right up next to her and said "can i have your number?"....she stops turns and looks at me ...

And both of us being very friendly,we start talking,,she says she's from a town a few hours away and she got back in town here...Then i just asked he flat out..."Do you like to party?"....The look on her face was priceless...Her deamenor changed..."Hell yes i like to party"....Let me give you my number ....I wrote it down ...She says "call me baby"..... "we'll have a good time""" .........

I kinda put the breaks on "partying" for the most part ...But Latasha has a body like a ferrarri...and racing is a pastime iv'e been wanting to get into .....%100 true story..

jesuscoolstorybro.gif

T

trem0lo

Time your walks so that your dogs pass each other. When they sniff each other, stop and introduce yourself.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I dont know Hemp Kat, so far a received a whole load of great insight

Do you have a date yet? To be fair some people here will try to give solid helpful advice but alot of people here would be just as comfortable to lead you astray for entertainment value especially all those drawing parallels to Yummy Bud.

dddaver

Veteran
I don't mean to be negative but when I read that camping part I thought, "Whoa, CREEPY!" Then I realized you're just a kid, and that was probably from your spank bank or somthin.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Say somethin that makes her feel a little insecure, dont seem that interested, Then give her a compliment. tease her and poke fun while at the same time letting her know you KINDA interested. Dont be serious unless you talking about something your real passionate about and even then end on a lighter note n change the subject. Anyone can contol a womans body, the key is to get in her mind.

Grigori

Hello, I like your dog.

Wanna go camping?

......a few hours later......

It rubs the lotion onto it's skin..It does this whenever it's told

PUT THE FUCKIN LOTION IN THE BASKET!!!!!!!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran