What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need some dating advice

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alot of good helpful advice in this thread ,especially from the pro's or others who are used to frequent dating,,or playing this game.... approaching women always seems like the one of the most,difficult things to do..(for me at least)....I think this is especially true if you are

1 naturally shy
2 average looking or less
3 Somewhat anti social ,single or spend most of the time by yourself...

I fit these ...But in reality ,the fear really is just a bunch of bullshit....Best advice
"women like to be courted"....I still don't understand this really..They spend all day sometimes ,with guys hitting on them,asking them to go out...ect ect..

To rebuff one more guy is probably nothing to them...whats the most they can say "no"?my father used to tell me ...If you ask 10 of them out,1 will say yes....Thats some hell of some advice... Like your gonna go ask 10 of them out........maby for the lulz....

Understanding best who they are ,before you engage ...Then taylor your approach to that specific girl ...seems to work somewhat...Unless of course your yummybud......cause then ...well...your fucked!!!

Get a nice girlfriend ,a wife ..or get some ass...protect your crop...and stay outta the clink.......
A womans perspective would be nice to see in this thread..........

bad gas

Girls are smarter than we are about this stuff. If you show up with a dog and talk to her, she'll figure out what's going on and either express interest or start talking about her boyfriend.

No problem. Good luck. bg

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trying to hard never works.....

timing your walks is called, desperation.

things work naturally if you let them, and stop trying to force.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Hello their lovey...could i give your undercarriage..a bit of a.. "who's your father?",,,

works every time ..trust me...

gingerale

Veteran
trying to hard never works.....

timing your walks is called, desperation.

Wrong. It's called a concidence. Women call it romance, and they dig it.

things work naturally if you let them, and stop trying to force.

They don't "work naturally" if you never learned. Nobody is a 100% natural--they learned from somebody. Bring a caveman "natural" from 10,000 years ago into today's world and let's see how many lays he manages to get before he's shot, or imprisoned.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The words "coincidence" and "getting laid" ...are seldom seen used in the same sentence...Tell that to anybody with bloo balls going on 2+ years or more.....

This thread still hasn't mentioned the... surefire in....the dealmaker ....

works everytime

Attachments

• colt.jpg
    colt.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 5

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey Hubble,
get some SEX PANTHER "they've done studies you know, 60% of the time it works every time"... "well lets go see if we can make this little kitty purr"

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wrong. It's called a concidence. Women call it romance, and they dig it.

They don't "work naturally" if you never learned. Nobody is a 100% natural--they learned from somebody. Bring a caveman "natural" from 10,000 years ago into today's world and let's see how many lays he manages to get before he's shot, or imprisoned.

If you have had a least one friendly conversation with her then it is even ok to say i was hoping to see you around. People in general like to be liked.

F

Franky4fingers

Dont invite her over for dinner man!!!! you need to break the ice First.... talk about her outfit that day or strike up conversation about her dog. girls only are into things that are relevant to them

Hubbleman

Veteran
Well :p

I asked her to come watch a movie and have a dinner, did i tell ya? and she said shes seeing someone .........................................