What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need some dating advice

Liza

I had an insane "date" last night. Ran into this old friend I hadn't seen in a few years. She invited me to her home. Now the thing is she has all kinds of serious food allergies and she's also allergic to soap, perfume and tobacco. She can't even smell it on others or she'll go into a shock for several hours. Or so she says. When she let me into her house she immediatly told me: take off all your clothes, leave them by the front door and put on this gas mask. Yeah. So there I was naked, wearing a gas mask and listening to her talk about food and nothing but food for ten hours straight. Then around 5 AM, as a thank you for keeping her crazy ass company for the night, she gave me a nice massage :)

Edit: when I say old friend I mean patient in a hospital I used to work as a cook.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
gotta keep interest high

gotta keep interest high

Dont invite her over for dinner man!!!! you need to break the ice First.... talk about her outfit that day or strike up conversation about her dog. girls only are into things that are relevant to them

This is absolutely the only advice you need.

Take any hot chick and talk to them about something that they own and they are really interested. Then try changing the subject to say, drummers in the band are underrated, great topic that will get bored looks from hot chick in seconds. Then ask her where she got her car, and the lights come back on and she re-enters the conversation. Ask her how she picks the places she likes to go on vacation... anything leading about travel is sure to go over well, like where is this really going??

B

bench warmer

Convince yourself you've already been comfortably familiar with her for years, then just ignored her and focus on being happy with your own self.

If she's drawn to you it was meant to be. If not, rub one out & try another day. :D

MJBadger

Veteran
Rub one out ! I reckon he`s rubbing one off , it`s been ages & no update so i reckon it`s just sticky dreams still .

Tyga

Veteran
Asking for her to take a ride in your car is a great idea... If your parents got a benzo... But then again you could probably just take a ride to the hood and the hoochies would naturally start flocking. If your looking for that one and done!