What's new

Name the song you want played at your funeral

shithawk420

Veteran
I didn't know captain and tenille did that song.I'm only 27.I'm gonna check it out.I just thought it was cool to play that album and chill to all the songs.that's why most of my friends are older.so I can learn from them,and imagine the experience most of you guys had and dream of a better time.

amannamedtruth

Veteran
foreveralone.jpg

MHBGuy

I didn't know captain and tenille did that song.I'm only 27.I'm gonna check it out.I just thought it was cool to play that album and chill to all the songs.that's why most of my friends are older.so I can learn from them,and imagine the experience most of you guys had and dream of a better time.

Can certainly learn a lot about the past through it's music.

The thing about Toni Tennille, she was playing the sugar end of the spectrum. back then, but she was a hottie. Remember having some rather impure thoughts as a young lad about borrowing her and the Captian's hat :laughing:

harry74

Veteran
I want my body thrown, for the vultures to eat it, the way they do in Tibet.

It's called a "Sky Burial".....and sounds good hey?

do a youtube search and you may just change your mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K_5LSL_khM

I have seen another ( more Gore ) but can´t find it.

Carrion for the vultures lol.

There´s a tribe in Papua New Guinea; The ku-ku ku-ku tribe, that smokes the corpses of the dead and they keep them in their ku-ku ku-ku holy Mount Zion.
I´ll try to find the video later.
:tiphat:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Shine on you crazy dimonds ( pink Floyd ) ....just so peeps have to sit there for 15min and then underworlds born slippy and get the place jumping

Keep it green
Highlander

shithawk420

Veteran
They played shine on you crazy diamond at my grandfathers funeral this year.the hell you been HiGHlander?good to see you again man.

tomfooler

Within You,Without You,,, The Beatles..

#...When you've seen beyond yourself then you may find
peace of mind is waiting there,,
and the time will come when you will see we're all one
and life flows on within you and without you..#

Latest posts

Latest posts