What's new

Name the song you want played at your funeral

T

tropicannayeah

I want my body thrown, for the vultures to eat it, the way they do in Tibet.

It's called a "Sky Burial".....and sounds good hey?

do a youtube search and you may just change your mind!

WelderDan

Veteran
Funerals are for the living. I'll be dead and cremated, so whoever feels like attending can play whatever they want. That said, "Dust in the wind" seems appropriate.

MHBGuy

Funerals are for the living. I'll be dead and cremated, so whoever feels like attending can play whatever they want. That said, "Dust in the wind" seems appropriate.

I think a few suggestions aren't a bad idea. Never know. Some nut job tell everyone your favorite song was Muskrat Love and you get hung with that for all time. Have seen it happen..

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
Neil Young's........"Roll Another Number for the Road".......................

ganj on........................

chilliwilli

Waterboy
I want my body thrown, for the vultures to eat it, the way they do in Tibet.

It's called a "Sky Burial".....and sounds good hey?

do a youtube search and you may just change your mind!

thats because the body is after the death a useless cover

like old jesus said let the dead bury the dead

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Yeah they chop ur body up into little bitty pieces, hacking away at the body with a machete. No morsel goes uneaten.

WelderDan

Veteran
I think a few suggestions aren't a bad idea. Never know. Some nut job tell everyone your favorite song was Muskrat Love and you get hung with that for all time. Have seen it happen..

I don't care what people think of my musical preferences now. I really won't care once I'm dead. There are a lot of things much worse than people thinking that Muskrat Love was my favorite song. Being remembered as a good man and father is all that concerns me.

shithawk420

Veteran
Hey I love that song muskrat love.America is a great band.on that note,no pun intended,Ventura highway is good too.

MHBGuy

Hey I love that song muskrat love.America is a great band.on that note,no pun intended,Ventura highway is good too.

I dig America too. Ventura Highway, Horse with No Name, Tin Man, You Can Do Magic. Somehow I missed their version of Muskrat Love, I was remembering the Captain and Tennille version. :biggrin:

fulltimehuman

sundown gordon lightfoot
he always creeps around our back stairs......
[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbMEb1T8CN0[/YOUTUBEIF]

Latest posts

Latest posts