What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Name the song you want played at your funeral

Rgd

Veteran
I was lucky enough to see Green and the band *twice* during their ‘69-‘70 US tour. Standout memories, best effing shows...and a $10 bag of Michuahcan....

I saw Fleetwood Mac three times that tour...but the last show, Peter and Jeremy had gone missing, and they had some woman playing keyboards...I left.
I saw them and old pink Floyd once in NYC the time they only came over for that one gig
..one of the best nights ever @StevePaulScene

Peter was the best I ever saw and tears ran down his face singing black magic woman..

and hypnotized gave me chills.

don't think there was a keyboard then..[no Christine]

Pink Floyd

Syd got a shock from the mic. and said ”this next song is called' fucking shit!'"

set the controls for the heart of the sun

the guitar player spent the whole time with his head between his guitar and the feeding back amp..

Lucifer Sam Lucifer Sam Lucifer Sam

Last edited:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
It depends on how I go out I suppose.

In case the cause of death is a bit embarrassing or unlawful:

And if I have been a good boy and went easy in my sleep of old age:

If I wanted everyone to cry:

If I wanted everyone to party:

And so forth...