What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Name the song you want played at your funeral

shithawk420

Veteran
Great call on Debussy Gry.if you haven't heard The Seduction of Claude Debussey by The Art of Noise you won't be dissapointed.assuming its the same Debussy

R

Red Berry

do i need to pick different songs for different seasons ?

lol. cool walking dead thread.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
dont want a funeral so cremate me put my ashes in a douche and run me thru 1 more time while listening to sweetleaf (sabbath)

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
I want to be cremated and have Dust in the Wind by Kansas playing as my ashes are scattered . . .

Just kidding.

This. :biggrin:

[youtubeif]4f6-akNjeto[/youtubeif]

lolryn

Veteran
highway to hell, duh...

but on the real and not to sound all hippy-ish, but probably The Beatles - let it be

Space Toker

Veteran
although I dislike what they did to music downloading and hated the greedy bastards ever since, I do like some of Metallica's songs and I think "unforgiven" would be very fitting for me! Or if I snap, Black Sabbath's "Ironman"! :D Of course Godsmacks I stand alone would do!

R

Red Berry

name the person u pick the song for would be a cooler game thread..............

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Intructions are already in my will

Intructions are already in my will

Cremate me and when the memorial service is over the last song is this:

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RHTb-WE4zo[/YOUTUBEIF]

nukklehead

Slip slidin in away.... slip slidin away hey... you know the nearer your destination the more your slip slidin away..

just joking....:biggrin: . for real----

Cant find my way home .... Clapton and Winwood crossroads...

like the floyd and parsons entries too..

Love behind blue eyes entry... on the way out play Love reign o'er me...

and yeah play it loud so I can hear it!!