What's new

Mullumbimby Madness from OZ

RC_Colas

Veteran
Hola Sativa Lovers,

Yes the mullumbimby finished up last very well, finished some indoor and outdoor with good resin production in both environments. Outdoor there is a bit more leaf but of course bigger plants, indoors the resin and yield was impressive for NLD.

There where a few pheno types ranging from citrus to bread/exotic wood, with the effect being similar for all...stimulating, euphoric and expansive in thought. Definately a keeper for future gardens and one of the most graceful, symetrical plants I have grown. A true gem I had the pleasure to grow.

Saludos

RC_Colas
:tiphat:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
great thread and great to see it exists in pure form without hermie issues. fantastic work. RC Colas! :respect:

RC_Colas

Veteran
Muchas Gracias and many thanks to the gifter who entrusted them to me. I will be running them again soon, miss the uplifting effect;)

Saludos

RC_Colas

great thread and great to see it exists in pure form without hermie issues. fantastic work. RC Colas! :respect:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
RC mullum man never had the real MM he publicly admitted this at Cannabis world after his seeds were herming in peoples gardens and as a result saw his seed pulled and the guy vanished soon after to never post again.

The Real MM should smoke like the best haze .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hey hempy ,
i remember the seed lot well and the hermie issue etc , he had some cool pics of some pretty nice plants if i recall though ,
do u remember the wheel barrow full of buds ??

anyhow long story ,
i just missed meeting him at the mardi grass ,
which was a shame because he seemed like quite a character and im sure interesting bloke to talk too , he would no doubt have a few cool stories ,
after the seeds were pulled , they were sent to me , well maybe not all of them , but i got some ,
i didnt grow any , but a fella down the road did , and the bud he came back with was very respectable , a really nice potent sativa ,
at least what ever it was , it was a decent toke ...

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Donald was that the pic were behind him MM man there was a win mill structure ?.

He seamed like a nice guy there was a YouTube video of him and i think with MJ-Man from pot Tv going to the Mardi Grass at nimbin in a mini bus.

A lot of People in Northern NSW jumped on the name of MM calling all types of lines MM but there was only one and that was grown in mainarm from at lest 78 until the police crack down in 84/85.

Mates from school moved in with hippies in late 1978 and lived there growing MM till the crack down were most move away and the last time i saw real MM was around the same time.

MM was not something you saw a lot of but the Mango heads came from around there we saw that more than the MM.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Donald was that the pic were behind him MM man there was a win mill structure ?.

He seamed like a nice guy there was a YouTube video of him and i think with MJ-Man from pot Tv going to the Mardi Grass at nimbin in a mini bus.

A lot of People in Northern NSW jumped on the name of MM calling all types of lines MM but there was only one and that was grown in mainarm from at lest 78 until the police crack down in 84/85.

Mates from school moved in with hippies in late 1978 and lived there growing MM till the crack down were most move away and the last time i saw real MM was around the same time.

MM was not something you saw a lot of but the Mango heads came from around there we saw that more than the MM.
he showed a good sized plant and then the harvest was hauled in a wheel barrow , i think it was a 7 pounder , which is pretty respectable i reckon ,

its true many jumped on that name, making it hard to know who actually had the real deal ,
it made selling their dope easier i guess ,

as you recall not too many named their varieties back then , so even that part was quite novel ...

id kill for some of those old mango heads , those were good days indeed and we were lucky to be around for them ....

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
this line is not from mullum man. and it is great it exists in pure form, not diluted by neville´s haze.. RC Colas just rulezz!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
EDIT, think i've worked it out

those pics look great !

VG

Last edited:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
this line is not from mullum man. and it is great it exists in pure form, not diluted by neville´s haze.. RC Colas just rulezz!

Maha let me fill you in on some real info regarding the real MM a joint off MM and a joint of good Nevil's Haze you would not know the difference when smoked.

My question is who made these Kangas MM seed from what i know only Kanga and Nevil had the ability to reproduce this line and Kanga at best only gave out mixed seed or clone crosses of his line.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I remember an Aussie grower/breeder (Ehrliquine?) posting on OG in 2002 selling MM seeds worldwide at the time, I believe the strain was found growing in the wild all over a certain area, not bred or created.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I remember an Aussie grower/breeder (Ehrliquine?) posting on OG in 2002 selling MM seeds worldwide at the time, I believe the strain was found growing in the wild all over a certain area, not bred or created.

No that wasn't MM that would of been from the wild crop out side of Newcastle nsw. They were plants from the stock the white settlers brought to Australia when the Brits colonized here.

Run a search on
Hunter Valley cannabis infestation

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
RC mullum man never had the real MM he publicly admitted this at Cannabis world after his seeds were herming in peoples gardens and as a result saw his seed pulled and the guy vanished soon after to never post again.........

...... @hempy left out the good part, as I recall, Ehrliquine(?) and crew vanished immediately after breeder vic high published a Private Message from Ehrl bragging, breeder to breeder, about how easy it was to BS the public into buying your seeds by posting BS stories! ;)

Sorry to be a buzzkill, doesn't mean it's not a great strain. :good: