What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mullumbimby Madness from OZ

Tangwena

Veteran
I have caught up with some of the guys that were growing the MM but in all honesty i have not asked them if they are still growing it or gone into more specific detail of what it was.

When you catch up with old friends years later or you bump into them things like growing are not priority events you discuss or the first thing you think to ask about.

I think one is still possibly growing the MM sure i would love to get hold of it but its not on my must do lists in all honesty i just want to find out what the real MM was and how long before 1978 was it being grown for.

Some claim it was related to the wild population out side of Newcastle others claim it was a Colombian / Thai and the mother sativa being one of the parents.

Again if you grow a good Nevil's haze your growing prity much a line like MM.
Its great listening to you guys talk about ozz in the old days must have been a trip.
One thing I thought reading the above post was I must have different mates. The first thing I ask after not seeing someone for ages is "got any good gear" ha ha. Then we talk about how we have been.
Just a different mind set maybe.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Its great listening to you guys talk about ozz in the old days must have been a trip.
One thing I thought reading the above post was I must have different mates. The first thing I ask after not seeing someone for ages is "got any good gear" ha ha. Then we talk about how we have been.

It would depend on the place and time really and last time i saw one of them they were heading home from the shops as i pulled up to the GPs we chatted but he was in a rush and i was in a rush.

Time before that i got a call from a close mate who is a first cousin of one of the group called me said his in Australia and wanted to come visit you half hour late they were over and we were catching up over dinner finding out what we had been up to since the late 80s when i last saw him as his now living over seas.

When you bump into old school friends last thing i am thinking about is MM trust me and normally after a day or so i think i forgot to ask.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Weren’t some of you Aussie hippies working on the holy grail project with Neville before he passed?
I could have sworn Neville chose the mullum as the one to breed with.
Whatever became of that project? Long thread back in the day on the MNS forums

Nevil was working with Kanga for a bit but then they went there separate way and Nevil did his own thing.

Nevil ended up making some special things i was told and of all the things he tried there was stand outs.

The NH he selected were good but of all the new things he tried things sent to him or given to try the 3 stand outs was the Thia / MM / Oaxaca.

AspenGas

I think I'd like your old friends better than Hempy's :tiphat:

Limeygreen

Veteran
Mullumbimby Madness via rc colas starting week 3

Females then males
PXL_20230425_214259627 - Copy.jpg
PXL_20230425_214307203 - Copy.jpg
PXL_20230425_224815977 - Copy.jpg
PXL_20230425_224822020 - Copy.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts