What's new

Master Kush Kartel Kush?

Sorry LK is fuct up today, trippy haze, tequila etc Having woman problems and I'm going on an all dayer when I finish this msg.. I Used to live in South America in big trafficing hub, for love of a lady not for biz...

There was a kush doing the rounds that was called Master or Kartel Kush, high was unreal for vibes of pool music and a few beers, scruffy looking buds looking like typical indica hybrid, think they were coned tips to the buds. and if you made an extract it was next level. Any kush experts who could point me in the right direction to get it in seed form??

The high wasn't knockout it was very functional but sunglasses on nobody was fucking up your day happy type shit

Sick of flavours and this haze i'm on is enough to send me to loony bin, I couldn't handle it without codeine and then I'm gonna need something to wake me up a bit...

Prefer to get in the same zone dabbing on that Master from the Sur

sorry to dbl post, tried a fair few sensi and and i think nirvana master kush's. Not hating on breeders but they stuff i smoked in Bolivia was much better imo or maybe it had just got crossed to some crazy landrace sativa and that was what gave it fat smile high with indica chilled to fuck..

goingrey

So Cal Master Kush?

So Cal Master Kush?

Thanks brother

Yeah that description of socal is sounding right, early cut og gives me similar “Thai” positive cocoon vibe” that no emotional vampires are cutting through

Any ideas for a legit cut or seed representation pls? Wasted about a year and not insignificant coin on multiple pheno hunts but nothing flicked my switches and can’t go back to Bolivia atm on mission to source… Can get all sorts of crazy desert flavours round here. But I’m a one woman type of guy and need socal back. Was even sleep meds if you hit her hard enough. She was everything and got me through some dark days. Need her back

Sorry don’t know what was wrong with me that day. Yeah reckon it was socal seeded with local landrace. Sorry for chatting shit…

Appreciate all the help boys 💚

Maybe I was just happier there, despite the adversity,

outdoors all the time, loads of sun, healthy food.

Gone outdoors today, fishing, few beers, few spliffs of UK dawg and I’m feeling pretty good. So maybe I’m just romanticising socal, but defo, nice smoke.

Got some ace zamdelicas autos on go outside and some spitfire peach gmo to try so will stop fiending for socal for time being..

Love u all 💚👊🏼

Latest posts

Latest posts