What's new

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Hiya homie,

Good to see you innovating, trying new strains and methods. Competition for garden space is fierce...I doubt a candy smell will get a spot in the rotation!

Peace bebe

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
Hiya homie,

Good to see you innovating, trying new strains and methods. Competition for garden space is fierce...I doubt a candy smell will get a spot in the rotation!

Peace bebe

lol, Sour Diesel, Louis XIII OG, Strawberry Diesel and Schrom are running thru next. You've got to stink up the place pretty good or have an ass kicking high to stand up next to what I already have.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
didn't MEdman say it was NL#2? so is it skunk or nl?

Hey mack10

This drop is skunk 1

I will be working that nl2this winter. Finally took cuts of her to run with
My rks1 and rks2 seeds space

med-man

sdd420

Veteran
Your right about the excessive watering. But they seem like I either over feed or underfeed can't figure it. But the buds are very fat and filling in nicely. They are NL genetics right Medman ? Very interesting genetics unlike most I've grown yet.cant wait peace sdd

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey sdd420

this tester line is mexican/thai x afghani. a true breeding skunk that never went to a'dam

med-man

Mikenite69

Veteran
^^^^^ I second hiding in the haze comment bubba is one of my favs also very nice smoke and potent. Peace mike

mack 10

Veteran
How's your test grow? Does it compare to sd ? You have a lot of good strains already peace sdd

holla! yeah been slacking on that one, just had a lot of stuff to get through, they have sort of been on the back burner, but last week they went back under the 600 and are looking so much better already, big fat indica leaves! but only 6"-8" tall I will update my thread in a couple o'days.
Peace out.

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
***PHOTO UPDATE***

I took early samples off of female's #1 and # 2 to get an idea of what they smell and taste like, they are drying now. I'll do a preharvest review in a few days.

I put a large RKS female #2 plant in flower yesterday, it had a 60 day veg. I will do a comparison from run 1 vs run 2 to see how thing change.

RKS Female #2

picture.php

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
So I did an early sample smoke test on RKS #2 pictured above last night.

Im not going to say too much but what I will say is it was quite good, mentholated pine smell and a nice good vibe high. This sample was taken at 60 some odd days the plant will for to 75-77.

I'll be smoke testing female #1 at some point today.

And a full comprehensive smoke report with pictures will be done when plants are harvested and cured.

So far I like it :joint:

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
RKS #1 Early sample smoke test.

So I got the chance to smoke female #1 today. Again I won't go in to too much detail just a few basic comments.

Smell on this one was over all sweet with pine undertones. It is a very weird smell, the sweet is not like candy so much but like something dead sweet with a hint of pine.

Very spacey high, taste is very subtle not like it smells, not a bold flavor very easy to smoke. I found myself drifting off in to space after a few puffs.

Both samples despite taken before full maturity were very potent, #1 was a little further along when the sample was taken. It was very potent and I only ended up smoking half of a small joint.

I honestly like them both quite a bit right now. Even though I haven't found anything skunky yet, they are refreshingly different.

sdd420

Veteran
I agree to the mentholated taste but there is something I can't describe a very unusual taste that I like cant wait till harvest probably at 70 days or so peace sdd

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
I agree to the mentholated taste but there is something I can't describe a very unusual taste that I like

Is it a tongue tingle, like a slightly acidic or citric food?

This is way different then sour diesel but it does make your mouth water when smoking it.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey dudes

i know, its in the smell too. cant put my mouth on it. would be rad if we brain stormed a bit and locked it down

med-man

Mikenite69

Veteran
nice

nice

These smells and taste and early smoke report has me excited! Mine are smelling extremely fruity by far the stinkiest loudest smells as of right now in the garden and I still have about a month to go if I take them all the way to 70 days or longer. I can't wait to smoke some.. I haven't taken no clones but I will most likely reveg my favorite one.. I use to like my number 1 pheno but I must say now that my number 2 pheno is looking like my keeper now. Nice updates hiding I cant wait to hear your final smoke report when really cured amd dried properly.. peace mike

sdd420

Veteran
Is it a tongue tingle, like a slightly acidic or citric food?

This is way different then sour diesel but it does make your mouth water when smoking it.

I only nabbed a tiny bud dried it quick
Medman it's in the smell too on mine well figure it out but mine need a week and its day 63 now can't wait Ty sdd

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey sdd420

do you magnify trichs for harvest or wing it? i have a feeling you may be losing taste if you are winging it, your preference though

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts