What's new

Massachusetts Grow 2019

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Last year I didn't cut my hazes till the 18th and they could have used another week or two I think. I hope I can let them go this long this year, ya'll are right it's getting cold.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Finish trimmed the Jamaican Pakistani plant today.
14.42 oz. dried fine trimmed buds.
6.24 oz. of smaller buds, popcorn and sugar leaf trim saved for the bubble bags.

Green Squall

Well, I can finally breath a sigh of relief. Suns out and its very windy, so that should help dry off the buds. Inspecting the plants yesterday evening, I still haven't detected any mold, so everything seems to be going well. And looking at the frost map, seems like I'll dodge that bullet too. Seasonal temps will return to normal next week, so I'm confident I can hang on until the end of the month, if I continue to pray to the Ganja Gods.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
So have a frost warning for tonight, looks like low of 34 and 35 the next 2 days. I think they can handle 1 night, but 2 nights in a row, fuck. Should I be emergency cutting stuff that needs more time? I don't think I can cut them this early, I'm gonna try to use the poles I have for branch support and lay a sheet or tarp over the top to try and control some heat.

Cut off some more rot today. Large Colas most effected. Still have a couple of pounds out there. Noticed a couple of caterpillars, so they are def. not helping things.

I avoid tarps. First year of my grow they seemed to expedite quickly the growth of rot.

radioman

I think You should be alright AgentPothead with 34 - 35 low temps. I have done alot of experiments with cannabis & frost - usually it's temps in the 20's... I'm watching the temperature here in Vermont tonight too. I live in the Champlain Valley so usually the "killer frost" comes a little later than the rest of Vermont. Tonight will be the coldest night We've had so far...

radioman

I just saw on Channel 3 News - Widespread Frost & Freeze predicted for Vermont - Hopefully I'll just get a few hours of below 32 degrees. I usually start picking about now but usually my part of Vermont escapes the "Killer Frost" until later in October. There's nothing I can do about it tonight. Good Luck AgentPothead...

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I have two Panama x Tikal, one Snow Moon and one Ethiopia x Malawi, all from Ace. The one PxT needs another week or two, the other is at least a week behind that one. Snow Moon could really use another week or two as well. ExM is at least 4 weeks away so may not finish, but luckily I have a cutting growing like a wild jungle vine indoors, so I will get her to finish one way or another.

These are in 10 gallon bags so I moved them all together this afternoon and then wrapped a big tarp around them.I think they will be fine tonight here in the western part of the state.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Outlook for the upcoming week is good. Night time lows in the 50's for BOS metro area.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I just saw on Channel 3 News - Widespread Frost & Freeze predicted for Vermont - Hopefully I'll just get a few hours of below 32 degrees. I usually start picking about now but usually my part of Vermont escapes the "Killer Frost" until later in October. There's nothing I can do about it tonight. Good Luck AgentPothead...
Thanks bro! I got a basic tarp setup, I'm hoping it helps even if just a little. Good luck to everybody still got outdoor going tonight.:woohoo:

Picture from last month.... hope the 8foot ladies do okay!

bTNpiTY.jpg

yardgrazer

I'm in Brrrmont as well, but down in the Banana Belt. Supposed to get mighty close to 32 tonight and tomorrow night, and then hopefully we're in the clear for a bit. I pulled a bunch of stuff already, think I'm just gonna hope for the best with what I still have out there.

Chopped and trimmed kiwi, will store for curing tomorrow. She isn't a high yielder, but that one plant came close to what I can get out of roughly a 3/4 room harvest of her indoors. Really liked being outside, was a huge favorite of hoverflies during veg, so practically made her immune to pests. Found a ton of daddy longlegs when I chopped that just got stuck in the trichs. Got some rot but minimal, spot she was in was a little too shady I think. And some bugs that got stuck.

Tony O

10/5 Update:

10/5 Update:

LSD (Barney's Farm): bushy plant and buds keep getting fatter and fatter with no signs of stopping

Blue Funk (Expert Seeds): only grew one plant this year, wish I grew three... buds smell incredible... like fresh blueberries stuffed inside a game day jock strap

Tony O

10/5 Update (cont.)

10/5 Update (cont.)

Jack Herer (Seedsman Freebie): never expected much and they struggled a bit through veg to keep up... but they stretched 250%+ and now are looking to finish strong

Galaxy (Pyramid Seeds): I grew this last year and it's the only strain that made a return this year ... the difference was last year I didn't have the greenhouse and they had to come down early to beat the rot... this year we're going the distance and they're looking much better

Tony O

10/5 Update (final)

10/5 Update (final)

Sweet Zkittlez (Royal Queen Seeds): Grew one of these on a whim.. it started strong, but started looking like shit and dropped almost all lower leaves at beginning of flower .. i almost gave up on it but its starting to fill out well... it prob wont come down until halloween and may end up being pretty good

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Five hours cutting and bucking today. Glue and Wedding Cake. Wedding Cake looks like the best I've ever grown. Looking forward to see if the smoke is as good as it looks.

Latest posts

Latest posts