What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Massachusetts Grow 2019

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
AP, That early yellowing is the same on my Irene. Other plants are getting some dying leaves here and there. Looking good.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Took down the Lemon OG and Lemchem plants last night. They had pretty much stopped growing and I picked maybe 1/4 oz of mold off each one.
I wont be using the cheap Chinese green plastic netting again.
The stuff is a pain in the ass to deal with while chopping. I ended up just cutting it away and pitching it in the recycle bin.
The white nylon netting was much easier to remove and save for use next year.

Temps got chilly last night after the rain passed through. I see some purpling on the tops today.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Whats goin on.
Irene x Tom Hill Haze
picture.php
picture.php

ScoutBreath
picture.php

Wedding Cake x 4DD
picture.php
picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Thanks, I've got a couple barrels to fill with water and give off heat in the greenhouse at night. If necessary maybe even propane. It's way too big to move inside. The tops have big bends to keep it fitting in the GH.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
A couple of nights it went down to 40 in there and the pants are ok with it. Shouldn't take much.

Americangrower

Veteran
oh don't you have all the cool shit lol. They are nice but I would need 3 of them to cover my rooms. For the $45 the station gives you 4 sensors.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Well, it all started with one tent, one sensor and a couple of lights.......

You know what happens after that.:biggrin:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Pistols just starting to brown. What's your prediction on the Irene x Tom Hill Haze. I never grew anything with that much sativa in it.

Americangrower

Veteran
Pistols just starting to brown. What's your prediction on the Irene x Tom Hill Haze. I never grew anything with that much sativa in it.

Well she looks to have quite a bit of Tom haze so I would guess 90 to 100 days. But I don't do haze grows so not pos how long his haze flowers for.

The THH x Irene looks min 3 weeks to finish, IMO, possibly as long as 4. Looks like at an identical stage to my Sugar Haze outside and she gets pulled at 60-63 days indoors. Pull too early and there is flavor but you will miss a lot of sativa effect.

My sativas only really got going in the past week or two, need too close to 12hrs light to fully flip. Kiwi Gangster (Mt Cook x LA confidential) coming down this week.

Sativas not showing any signs of cold stress, don't plan on touching anything. What happens, happens.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I've got a couple of them. The other is further along. Greenhouse buys some extra time. Should be ok.

I have a friend from Hawaii. She was telling me about growing them big and bending them over. I did allot on the I THH and really like the way the flowers are growing. Instead of stacking they grow away from the branch.

I love wrestling with trees. Only bad part is waiting for the finish, if it ever finishes. Had a Neville's Haze many years ago that nearly drove me insane. Great smoke though.

Seed orders already placed for winter selection season :)

Good week to load up on blockchain like bitcoin for seed orders, it tanked hard. Load up on blockchain coins now, wait for the recovery, have more money for seed.

redlaser

Veteran
What kind of temps /humidity are you working with Zeez during the night? Looks like your probably keeping the airflow right.
Nice glue flower, I’ve got some gg4 s-1’s that are not quite that far along

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
What kind of temps /humidity are you working with Zeez during the night? Looks like your probably keeping the airflow right.
Nice glue flower, I’ve got some gg4 s-1’s that are not quite that far along

Here is the past week and the past month. The big mistake I made was to design the greenhouse wit two roll up sides. It would have been way better if I had the southwest side roll up and have an upper roll up or ridge vent on the other side. I had hot air collecting in the top and had to put a duct on one of the fans to get warm air out of the top. That worked but the upgrade will be way better.

The other problem I dealt with allot was evening humidity going up as the air cooled. Next year that will be better with the ridge vent too

picture.php

picture.php