Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Mmmm..... Cake
picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Thanks man. Clear with 30% cloudy. They still have a way to go. Big heavy buds thick with tricomes.

Kiwi Ganster, 50-60% cloudy. Sweet skunky smell as you walk up, smell/taste of kiwi lime soap up close.

picture.php

picture.php

Sugar Haze. Bout 3 more weeks based on what I've seen out of her indoors. Sweet earthy/incese-y/citrusy aroma. Throws down good yield.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
The extended forecast isnt looking so promising.
Lots of rain predicted in the next ten days or so.

redlaser

Veteran
Here is the past week and the past month. The big mistake I made was to design the greenhouse wit two roll up sides. It would have been way better if I had the southwest side roll up and have an upper roll up or ridge vent on the other side. I had hot air collecting in the top and had to put a duct on one of the fans to get warm air out of the top. That worked but the upgrade will be way better.

The other problem I dealt with allot was evening humidity going up as the air cooled. Next year that will be better with the ridge vent too

View Image
View Image

Must be keeping the air moving with those humidity levels. Doing it the same over here, l plan on finishing a few things and heating it next year. Always nice to have those humidity levels better if possible, seems like there is always a pocket or three where air is not mixed enough to prevent dew point levels. Especially with larger plants making the canopy have deep valleys between plants

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Must be keeping the air moving with those humidity levels. Doing it the same over here, l plan on finishing a few things and heating it next year. Always nice to have those humidity levels better if possible, seems like there is always a pocket or three where air is not mixed enough to prevent dew point levels. Especially with larger plants making the canopy have deep valleys between plants

It's the evening temperature drop that kills the dew point spread and boosts humidity now that the nights are cooler. I'm going to try having the sides open slightly and the fans come on after the drop to bring in cool dry air and improve the daily average. Avoiding excessive watering is a big factor too.

I can easily see how greenhouse passes for indoor if it's done well.

redlaser

Veteran
It's the evening temperature drop that kills the dew point spread and boosts humidity now that the nights are cooler. I'm going to try having the sides open slightly and the fans come on after the drop to bring in cool dry air and improve the daily average. Avoiding excessive watering is a big factor too.

I can easily see how greenhouse passes for indoor if it's done well.

As long as the air is mixed enough it’s not supposed to reach dew point, without using heat I’d rather run exhaust 24/7 to not risk the dead zones anywhere. I’ve got a couple V flow fans that are supposed to accomplish this, but to be safe I run the v fans along with the exhaust.
Kills a lot of the effectiveness of the v fan, just don’t want to fully trust them yet I guess by themselves.
Pretty uneven canopy here, deep valleys

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I have all different strains so the canopy is all over the place. It depends allot on how much moisture is in the warm daytime air. In the fall the big day night temp differentials really bring the evening humidity up. You can see it in those readings. A warm up heat cycle followed by exhaust fans would definitely get all that moisture out. Just got a rechargeable fogger.

Tony O

Hey all I've been watching this thread all season.. I imagine with the weather coming up this week in MA a lot of the outdoor guys will be chopping. I've been posting this season in the RIU Massachusetts Outdoor Grow thread this year... but the site crashed last night for some reason, so I figured I'd throw my Oct 1 updates up here... We have 10 plants in a greenhouse and all still have 2-3 weeks to go from what I can tell

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Im taking a couple down today.
My Chem Kesey x Christmas Tree Bud plant is done. Shes just sitting there and senescence has set in.
The Orange/Skunk plant could use a few days but I scoped a few buds this morning and it's got a good ratio of clear/cloudy with some amber trichomes so she can come down. Gotta remind myself that they will ripen for a day or two more while hanging.
Blue Dream Cookie Wreck needs a good week of sun but thats not going to happen.
Im going to leave it up and watch it like a hawk. If mold sets in it will come down also.
Same with the Gorilla Bubble BX4.

Kind of over it at this point feeling ready to harvest and be done with the growing outdoors for the season.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I have been pulling leaves a little yesterday and today getting ready. Gonna take whats ready down this weekend and keep going till I am done. Its a bit of a task for me because my neck and back are killing me after about a half hour of pulling leaves. Gonna have to resort to my pain meds to get it all done which only slows the process down more for me. Getting old sucks :bashhead: good luck everyone!

Got ruthless with defoliating yesterday to keep air flowing as freely as possible. Changed out agribon cover on top of tent with plastic to keep things dry and a bit warmer at night.

Blown shoulder and angry hip are really letting me have it today, most of this I have to do from a ladder. Having to clear out house of deceased relative and now maintain 2 properties by myself on top of gardening is kicking my ass. Several acres of leaf drop on top of it, at least that I can clear from the tractor while puffing away. Been blazing enough to blind a rhino at night to get to sleep because of hip pain.

Dried a test cut of the kiwi, tested and she's tasty and racy, but full potency not quite there yet. Grrrr...just finish dammit.

The last two are coming down today. They are the NJ.
Not the best growing season for me this year, since I lost 7 of 12 during sexing and didn't top, bend or train the 3Ch crosses. Wanted to see the natural shape.

Still, I'm set for smoke this year, with plenty to spare for gifting to adults.
Gonna get mothers going this winter and bonsai them for cuttings and get a head start next season... with ALL females lol.

Everyone did well in this thread, and it's encouraging. Also fun to read and learn through everyone's experiences and techniques.

Cheers!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Different flowers at different levels have different amber ratios. Those 3 pics are the same plant.

I have three Aces that need at least 1-2 more weeks. Getting nervous about tomorrow night given the temps will get under freezing here. But it seems too early to cut. I have a Bubba x PCK drying right now.

Latest posts

Latest posts