What's new

Mass Grass 2018

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
They are just starting to really fatten up, I think 10 weeks flower will be the 19th if I'm reading this right. :woohoo: I'm psyched though I might let them go to the 26th if the weather cooperates.

Glad people are getting some good pulls without too much rot. The rain has been brutal the last few weeks. Hoping to get past today.

Weather Update: For general MA, the next 7-8 days looks relatively nice. Early projections show little rain and relatively high temperatures with scattered sun. However past the 10th, the early projections show more rain and possible late night freezes depending on which part of the state you are in.

50% chance I harvest a lot of my plants on the 10th, but if the forecast past he 10th looks better as we approach, perhaps I try to push it closer to the 20th.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I will harvest parts starting this weekend and taking more every weekend. Hoping to pull the last bit on Halloween. Good luck everyone!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Just saw the weather. Looks like we have a nice stretch starting tomorrow.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I'm so glad I chopped the majority of my plants. Not worrying about impending rain, thieves and mold is a relief. Trichs have matured while it has been hanging to a nice mix of cloudy and amber.
Everything smells and looks great. The Bloo Dream is stony as Hell with a soaring high.
Trimmed two huge indoor Alien OG plants today. Finally feeling like I'm catching up on things.
Topped the day off by bagging a nice 6 point buck this evening with my bow. Life is good.

Stinkhorn123

Congrats on the harvest’s Capt. Bow hunting is the best way to unwind after the stress of the season. We’ve got a few weeks left until our opener.

Stinkhorn123

It looks fairly well spread. I would treat, but consider harvesting soon. Sepetoria won't do as much damage as PM or Budrot, but it will slow down bud growth alot. My 15 footer has it bad (I can't squeeze a ladder in often to trim it!), and its losing branches. Fortunately, it hasn't spread too my two near finishers.

I’ll trade PM and Budrot for Septoria anytime. We get it so bad that it will completely destroy entire gardens. Hard to tell from Agents pictures if that’s the leaf spot but just to be safe I’d spray. I’ve yet to find anything that definitively kills it. Seems the best I can do is slow it down.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Just finished blowing the girls off. Lost two more buds but the next couple days will really show what we lost from this past rain. Hoping for some sun to finish the season up. So far not one of my forum breath has lost anything and will definitely be done in 2 weeks :woohoo:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
It's Glue Time.
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Starting to lose some of my favorite plant the scout breath to cats and boytrytis, Saturday can't come quick enough :biggrin: pretty sure the cats are coming from the trees surrounding and over the plants. Plan to cut some of these trees down by next season. Already looking forward to next year and haven't even harvested yet, learned so much again. At least anything thats gonna rott should do so by the time I harvest and I shouldn't have to worry too much while drying.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Cats are brutal. You have to find them before the damage is done. If you let it go, they'll kill the whole plant. We lost several stems.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I found a couple of leaf rollers beginning of September and hit them up with spinosad and it seemed to rock their world. Removed 3 or 4 rolled leaves the next time up there and haven't seen any sense. :woohoo: Oh and I cut a test bud off the Liberty Haze.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I have the coolest little spot in the woods. On a slope, it gets filtered sunlight throughout the day, then 2 or 3 hours of direct evening sun. So not ideal, but it feels like a fort that you had as a kid. I have a couple of Bodhi plants and a few commercial strains, plus some Ace in 10 gallon bags, organic soil. I have had a little botrytis and some leaf rollers but surprisingly few issues, other than stretchy smallish plants which is fine by me. Pulled a Zam x Kali China as it was done.

MA Weather Update:

Checking out Accuweather and Weather.com, it looks like the 11th we have heavy rain coming through, otherwise the next two weeks rather dry. I might be able to let the Orient Express go to the 19th after all.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Had to pull the Hammers Kush at week 8. Its way to rot prone.
I got quite abit while drying.
Had 6 caterpillar escapees on strings trying to get to the floor.
Having to cut out little pieces of rot here and there while cutting the dry buds off the branches. Im putting them in brown paper grocery bags 3/4's full, and a loose flap over. this will help even out all the moisture before going into jars.

I dont suggest growing this strain outdoors in New England. Especially beginners!!!
The GG4 and LVRK x BLR was cut on the 3rd. Week 9.
The Blue Dreams are going the full 10 and will be cut on the 12th.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Had to pull the Hammers Kush at week 8. Its way to rot prone.
I got quite abit while drying.
Had 6 caterpillar escapees on strings trying to get to the floor.
Having to cut out little pieces of rot here and there while cutting the dry buds off the branches. Im putting them in brown paper grocery bags 3/4's full, and a loose flap over. this will help even out all the moisture before going into jars.

I dont suggest growing this strain outdoors in New England. Especially beginners!!!
The GG4 and LVRK x BLR was cut on the 3rd. Week 9.
The Blue Dreams are going the full 10 and will be cut on the 12th.

:biggrin: I just bucked and brown bagged the PHC. Gonna chop as much as I can this weekend. Lookin awesome, will take pics as I harvest :tiphat:

Update:

Cutting down most of my stuff right now. Found widespread budrot, and threw away several ounces. Forget the 20th, majority getting harvest today. Might leave some to continue flowering, but I lost my ENTIRE crop last year by not harvesting early. At least I made it to the first week of October.

Ironically I found two smaller caterpillars yesterday, and today those same colas had budrot. If caterpillars went extinct tomorrow, I think 90% of Budrot in MA would disappear.

Latest posts

Latest posts