What's new

Shiva Grows

shiva82

back at the farm today . 50% improvement on mobility , which is vtal.

i'm praying all the plants are alive and well . i still don't trust my partner at the farm to water properly .... he tends to not water, and only water before i arrive , and says he has been watering regular while i inspect dehydrated plants haha. i love the guy though , so he gets a pass. even though it annoys me

shiva82

the salad leaf i know will be dead , as he has not opened the vents on the potting shed haha . everything else should hopefully be fine

DaEarl73

Have a nice one! Preparing myself for trim jail!

Attachments

• IMG_5227.jpeg
    IMG_5227.jpeg
    819.5 KB · Views: 5

shiva82

Have a nice one! Preparing myself for trim jail!

trim jail is the worst

that is why most commercial bud looks like those strange round balls , or one of the factors. they either trim wet in machines or dry using those bag thingy magigs... makes the buds have that look, and when over fed that ufo type look

shiva82

i did a few hours at the farm and going back in an hour or so to water down and prep for another big day there tomorrow.

my dahlia mother and clone room is ready . just going to cut a couple of windows into the shed roof for extra light . why not

Attachments

• IMG_1559.JPG
    IMG_1559.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1560.JPG
    IMG_1560.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 5

shiva82

potatoes are coming along ok. i filled the bath unit last week with 10 x tubers and 250 litres of potting soil .

should have enough this year to keep us happy . i may still net over them all if pests become an issue

Attachments

• IMG_1553.JPG
    IMG_1553.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 6

shiva82

grape tent . need to sort these later on. ready to train . nordles are in there too now . made a broccoli frame while i was fucking around smoking joints too.

Attachments

• IMG_1566.JPG
    IMG_1566.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1567.JPG
    IMG_1567.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1569.JPG
    IMG_1569.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 4

shiva82

food forest we started last year . this field will take a few years before the soil is corrected , for now they are surviving and ok . each year they will improve . plums ,pears, cherries, apples , rhubarb , gooseberries so far in this section . we are constantly adding to this field and adapting it . work in progress

Attachments

• IMG_1562.JPG
    IMG_1562.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1563.JPG
    IMG_1563.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 4

shiva82

the new asparagus patch is working. just needs weeding and a good soak down tonight . job for later

Attachments

• IMG_1570.JPG
    IMG_1570.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 6