What's new

Lumpy's Flowers - GS Cookies, Cherry Pie, OG & More!

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
damn...you are a platinum grower AND photographer :respect:

those cookies in post #415 are simply un-foking-real bro!

The cookies and the phantom look ill what's with the cherry pie tho I'd love to no more I was thinking about introducing it to my grow room? I know the genetic back round of her for the most part don't no if there are diff versions of it though? Love to get some insight but your ladies all look lovely! Keep up the great work

miscbrah3284

Veteran
man that phantom sounds ill.....id be happy just to get some legit cherry pie after i chopped mine after that ball scare! not sure ill be going back to harborside for my cherry pie needs.....

fuark....those cookies. you got me so excited man! still takin pics with your gs3? I need to figure out how to make my pics look that good on mine!

TPFTFW

Veteran
so there's a GDP male? my boy has a bunch of GDP X's no one has yet or something along those lines.. GDP x Santa Cruz lemonade kush and the GDP x nl.. is there a male floating around? if so I'm gonna totally jump on that. I told him it couldn't be a non fem cross but he swore it wasn't n that the GDP was a rare male. Any insight? BTW Hella buds lump! those cookies have more crystals than breaking bad.

L

LumpStatus

Hey smoketrees...throw up some shots when you get a chance of the bay11. I'd like to see how she looks for you. And I don't know much about the lineage but if it was like dude said then yes it's a backcross to GDP..

Cherry pie being f1 durban x GDP
Cookies being f1 durban x og

Phantom would technically be f1 durb x GDP x GDP if it's cherry pie x GDP

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
you got it homie. I didnt do the best job with her, but she sure is a huge yielder. Ill try to get a decent shot right now, will post back shortly.

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
This first shot was taken about a week ago, gives an idea of how she stacks.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

still has a couple weeks left. Ill definitely be giving her another run to do better justice with her. Im extremely impressed by how much she yields, this plant was kind of just thrown in there to see what she is all about, and i kind of neglected her.
Ill keep everyone updated with how she finishes up

L

LumpStatus

Damn that is stacked! Nice job...especially since you say you neglected her. How's the smell? Really like the last shot..

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
ya dude. she only got some shitty side light from a T5 for veg. Was left super rootbound, then transplanted and flipped the same day as transplant. Never topped her or gave her any sort of special training/pruning like i normally would. I was expecting maybe a half oz-oz off her. Now its looking like she is gonna pull well over 2oz. People who run a tight ship could definitely pull 3lbs per light. I only grow under 600's, but im sure if i grew a whole light of bay 11 id be able to easy get a LB.
the smell is pretty complex. tropical smoothie. Theres also a brisk sort of toothpaste like thing in there. Like colgate toothpaste. A smell similar to what i associate with Romulan.
That 'fruit punch' cut i have has a similar toothpast smell to her in flower. But toothpast isnt really accurate, but like the way she tingles the nostrils is like toothpaste. LOL i sound retarded. There is definitely a hint/noticeable green crack smell in there but its definitely got a whole lot else going on. i dont smell any hints of the Chem D/Tresdawg/ no Afghani scents. Also no OG scents. But i dont know if this is Appalachia or the Appalachia x ogk. I would guess probably appalachia.
(sorry for the long ramble)

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ya dude. she only got some shitty side light from a T5 for veg. Was left super rootbound, then transplanted and flipped the same day as transplant. Never topped her or gave her any sort of special training/pruning like i normally would. I was expecting maybe a half oz-oz off her. Now its looking like she is gonna pull well over 2oz. People who run a tight ship could definitely pull 3lbs per light. I only grow under 600's, but im sure if i grew a whole light of bay 11 id be able to easy get a LB.
the smell is pretty complex. tropical smoothie. Theres also a brisk sort of toothpaste like thing in there. Like colgate toothpaste. A smell similar to what i associate with Romulan.
That 'fruit punch' cut i have has a similar toothpast smell to her in flower. But toothpast isnt really accurate, but like the way she tingles the nostrils is like toothpaste. LOL i sound retarded. There is definitely a hint/noticeable green crack smell in there but its definitely got a whole lot else going on. i dont smell any hints of the Chem D/Tresdawg/ no Afghani scents. Also no OG scents. But i dont know if this is Appalachia or the Appalachia x ogk. I would guess probably appalachia.
(sorry for the long ramble)

I feel you on the toothpaste thing... thats a good way to describe the clean minty-ness undertone I get from GC and green ribbon

PNW_grown

Veteran
GDP x Cherry Pie
Other way around

so there's a GDP male? my boy has a bunch of GDP X's no one has yet or something along those lines.. GDP x Santa Cruz lemonade kush and the GDP x nl.. is there a male floating around? if so I'm gonna totally jump on that. I told him it couldn't be a non fem cross but he swore it wasn't n that the GDP was a rare male. Any insight? BTW Hella buds lump! those cookies have more crystals than breaking bad.
Yep, from kens gdp clone buds

Bag seed from GDP
You know

Hey smoketrees...throw up some shots when you get a chance of the bay11. I'd like to see how she looks for you. And I don't know much about the lineage but if it was like dude said then yes it's a backcross to GDP..

Cherry pie being f1 durban x GDP
Cookies being f1 durban x og

Phantom would technically be f1 durb x GDP x GDP if it's cherry pie x GDP
Knowledge is power, and you are correct.