What's new

Lumpy's Flowers - GS Cookies, Cherry Pie, OG & More!

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
LMAO!!! Thats crazy. Good to know that is came from somewhere, now who the fuck names their dog something like that. lol Maybe I am the weird one? ;) :D

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
WHAT!!! Who arrrre yoooou? :)
You working with the guys down there? How you got that before me!

No, it was available for a short time. Mine looks like all the pictures on their facebook page....

Nothing really to prove. I honestly don't really like the strain that much. Better yield, not as cool smell, stretchy as a motherfucker, purples, very frosty... idk. I like CP, SD, OGK, Jack Herer and my (Bubble gum X Purple Eurkle) x (Super purple x Lavender) = Splav better. But its all about choice, I suppose.

Edit: The thing I'm interested in trying soon is Blackberry Soda. If anyone knows where to get it, please msg me. Smells like... blackberry soda and is purple through and through.

caligula

Suny Cheba originally created Black Cherry Soda, which snubtool is using in a buncha hybrids. About 5 years ago he offered it to me BUT he said the reason he quit working it wa sbecause of the mega high herm rates. So while being wonderful smelling and purple, expect some seedy buds.

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
Suny Cheba originally created Black Cherry Soda, which snubtool is using in a buncha hybrids. About 5 years ago he offered it to me BUT he said the reason he quit working it wa sbecause of the mega high herm rates. So while being wonderful smelling and purple, expect some seedy buds.

The guy who showed it to me didn't have any seeds in it. And it was Blackberry soda

sunset_chaser

Like a douchebag I took 2
small buds from the bottom
branches to test that the
weed isn't stronger 2 days
early, always got to
do the testing and side by
side options that all
growers have available.

caligula

Oh wow, so BlackBerry soda. That's gonna get confuzzling! I really enjoyed Somablaze's Blackberry cut - I hope it's got some of that int it...it's not too potent but excellent flavor - wow.

L

LumpStatus

Purple diesel...don't mistake this with the purple diesel cut that dispensaries are handing out. This lady shows purple calyxs from the moment she begins to flower! Still a couple weeks to go....she will be fully pink/purple when finished! I'm going to run the riotberry OG, aka blueberry muffin aka blueberry pie soon too which is also.supossed to be completely purple...