What's new

Lumpy's Flowers - GS Cookies, Cherry Pie, OG & More!

caligula

This first shot was taken about a week ago, gives an idea of how she stacks.
View Image

View Image
View Image

still has a couple weeks left. Ill definitely be giving her another run to do better justice with her. Im extremely impressed by how much she yields, this plant was kind of just thrown in there to see what she is all about, and i kind of neglected her.
Ill keep everyone updated with how she finishes up

That plant looks like it could attack someone, with those big ole fan leave sup top like it's got it's arms raised.... OR I'm just really stoned. Either way, rad job SmokeTrees. You're in my neck of the woods aren't ya?

sunset_chaser

We want more pictures

Attachments

31.1 KB · Views: 24
  • gsc day53 1.JPG
    gsc day53 1.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 13
  • gsc day53 2.JPG
    gsc day53 2.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 13

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
I've been growing the phantom cookies for 3 runs now. Its good. It lacks the smell of the GSC.

Stretches like a motherclucker, so I guess thats the durban, but it feels like an OG to me. Obviously has GDP in it.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Phantom Cookies is from Grand Daddy Purp seeds. Right now its in clone form only they are planning a seedline release.

PNW_grown

Veteran
I've been growing the phantom cookies for 3 runs now. Its good. It lacks the smell of the GSC.

Stretches like a motherclucker, so I guess thats the durban, but it feels like an OG to me. Obviously has GDP in it.
WHAT!!! Who arrrre yoooou? :)
You working with the guys down there? How you got that before me!

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
damn 3 runs..........im callin bullshit unless you got some pix to back this up,cant just pop in and say you been runnin a strain people been waitin for a wile now.......

and why the phantom cookies and not the straight phantom?

Last edited:

PNW_grown

Veteran
Da frob = bay11 x GSC ... It's fire!

Another one!!! Screw this I'm about to quit my job. Why is it I work for someone who doesn't even share their genetics with me, but people across the boards pop in with I'm running these UNRELEASED seeds of yours!!! BS

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Another one!!! Screw this I'm about to quit my job. Why is it I work for someone who doesn't even share their genetics with me, but people across the boards pop in with I'm running these UNRELEASED seeds of yours!!! BS

sooo why are you still working for him......???

51stang50

I got Da frob as flowers along with a bunch of others.. candy cookies, cherry cookies, phantom... When I talked to the ppl at gdp they told me beans are being made.

PNW_grown

Veteran
I got Da frob as flowers along with a bunch of others.. candy cookies, cherry cookies, phantom... When I talked to the ppl at gdp they told me beans are being made.
It's all good...
I just think it's BS as their ONLY internet rep, I don't even know what's avialable, and what seeds are SUPPOSED to be coming out.
Plus Da Frob? WTF is that? Who names their weed that?

I literally just had a big phone meeting with the crew and we went over all of this!

I was joking about quitting, but it is really annoying when people who don't work for you get more info than you.

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
That is pretty fucked up that you are the online rep taking all the heat from the mistakes made by GDP and they dont keep you in the loop. I know everything that goes on with the company I work for. We sit down and share ideas and come up with lines we agree on. I feel for ya PNW brotha!!! You should atleast have all of those cuts so you can post up what is to come. Would be a great sales tactic imo. Hope things get better for ya bro, you got hit with a shit storm from the get go you definitely deserve some serious amounts of respect from those guys.

Just my .2 worth...

Glad to hear GDP has some sick stuff lined up. But Da Frob is a dumbass name imo. lol Who the fuck comes up with this shit? Do they drop some L and make up words? lol ;) :D