What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lumpy's Flowers - GS Cookies, Cherry Pie, OG & More!

Cptkush313

All I can say wow your meds are so proper I love having my medical card I have the cp hope it looks like yours.you have amazing plants

V

Veg N Out

That same bs editing and drama happens at the cabana too, they just erase the evidence

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Wish you nothing but the best in your future Lump, It's sad once again when a good source of inspiration leave this site.

Peace & :thank you:

Incognegro

I was told that it's the Durban pheno but I think both pheno are the same but one has mutant tendencies... you can definitely smell the GDP in her. Sweet and sour all at once. Fantastic smell and flavor. Very distinct. If you walk in a room with cherry pie either fresh or burned, you know it's cherry pie.

Good to see you back Mr Celsius!

I'm told I have the mutant pheno, and she IS STANKY!!:tiphat:

talktosamson

Veteran
Lump, I'm thinking of doing a cherry pie sog, how did those 72 yeild under 2k? I was thinking of doing all.cherry pit or half pie half cookies.