What's new

Lumpy's Flowers - GS Cookies, Cherry Pie, OG & More!

miscbrah3284

Veteran
any advice where i can get some legit cherry pie? my harborside clones threw out balls in week 2 and so i collected a few of them and then chopped the plants....so disappointed. yours look great

L

LumpStatus

The legit cut does produce male flowers... some clones will some won't, all from the same mother. So you might have had the real cut!

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
have you ever taken any pics of the male flowers lump?
I kept an eye on my CP but never saw any male flowers or hermies. I read someone mention they mostly show up on the lower buds, and if you lollipop your plants you wont notice them....
I did lollipop my pies some, but not full on.

Just wondering if i may have overlooked them and i did get some that i never noticed, or if i somehow was able to get by without them showing up...

Lets see some new pics already ;)

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Cherry Pie does throw nanners, but I've NEVER heard of the pollen being viable...bunch of blanks, but they still scare me regardless.

L

LumpStatus

have you ever taken any pics of the male flowers lump?
I kept an eye on my CP but never saw any male flowers or hermies. I read someone mention they mostly show up on the lower buds, and if you lollipop your plants you wont notice them....
I did lollipop my pies some, but not full on.

Just wondering if i may have overlooked them and i did get some that i never noticed, or if i somehow was able to get by without them showing up...

Lets see some new pics already ;)

The cherry pie is weird. I run 72 per table as I'm sure you know and I would say at the very most 15% actually do throw male flowers. Some plants have larger clusters than others and they do tend to be lower on the plant. I have noticed significantly less on plants that I clear out the bottoms well.

Also like unknown profit said, I have not yet seen anything get seeded from it and I've ran them at least 5 times.

Sorry about the lack of updates!!! Life is crazy busy! But I got a lot of good stuff coming up. Some beautiful new cuts from smoketrees, big thanks bro! Hope I can do them proper...pics soon....seriously!

miscbrah3284

Veteran
wow wtf? so even though it was throwin out balls it still might have been fine? i dunno man honestly i didnt wanna risk it, they were running alongside my cookies and when they blew up outa nowhere in week 2 i was like fuck this these are legit balls, no nanners, balls. chopped that shit, i was really sad about it :(

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow wtf? so even though it was throwin out balls it still might have been fine? i dunno man honestly i didnt wanna risk it, they were running alongside my cookies and when they blew up outa nowhere in week 2 i was like fuck this these are legit balls, no nanners, balls. chopped that shit, i was really sad about it :(

Oh MAN!... you should have just neutered her... next time whack the balls :D and keep movin'.

The flip can stress some strains out enough to cause a case of the balls...usually its a one time thing, cut them, and they usually don't grow back... and like people have said, on the strains I have seen it happen on they...
1)Grow mostly just on the lowers

2)Don't express this outdoors... only when grown indoors

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
sounds good lump cant wait 2 see how u grow out that P-dubb 4 some reason i cant wait 2 see some more phenos of that cross from (smoketrees) i just think tha mixture of tha 2 would make killer purp plants taste n stone

unknownP - my brotha wzup

Peace every1

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
sounds good lump cant wait 2 see how u grow out that P-dubb 4 some reason i cant wait 2 see some more phenos of that cross from (smoketrees) i just think tha mixture of tha 2 would make killer purp plants taste n stone

unknownP - my brotha wzup

Peace every1

ya ill probably end up planting the rest of those real soon to try to find a great keeper. I cant wait to see how she turns out for lump. A good friend of mine ran her and she turned out like 10x better than when i grew it. I just put one of her in a few days ago, so im hoping i do better justice to her this round.

L

LumpStatus

Ok....I'll start with the cherry pie since there are questions regarding the male flowers.

It was tough to find male flowers on this table due to how much I cleaned them out...

Here's the best photo I could get of the male flowers.

The pies are at 42 days since the flip

true grit

Veteran
When it comes down to PM in the rooms its generally the RH swing with lights off. If you are getting more than 5-10% shift you get issues. Once i put both dehueys and hueys and kept at a constant 55% never had pm again. Demonstrated this in multiple rooms as well.

L

LumpStatus

Mia....the cherries or cookies? Cherries yes, topped once. Cookies are not topped.