What's new

lower mainland prices this summer

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
prices have not chnged for me in Cali. still getting 2500$-3000$... In NY its still 4k per unit.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dam why even bother with that. Its not easy work growing high quality cannabis. Im happy I dont have a larger space. This is a one man show :D

Marco61

900 dollar units ? 13-14 ? 2?

I'll tell u this ..Canada pricing + east coast of us = a new ball game ..

Seems like I need a trip to Canada before everything collapses
Hell yeah, whoever is bringing in that bud from Canada for 1300,1400 /lbs into the North East US they're making big bucks. You won't find anyone selling a lbs for less than $3,500 unless you are buying 200 lbs at a time. I'm not quite sure just how much is still arriving from Canada as it used to about 10 years ago, but I'm sure there is still some moving this way. Cali surplus seems to be the major supplier now in these parts.

ortsa1

Bs and low As kush strains 1100-1400 in mb/sask right now

first of auto flower outdoor is gonna be hitting the market in a few weeks to hate to see the prices thinking 500-800 per

jessethestoner

i've got some good autos tthis year. if good ones were chosen the weeds not gonna be to bad. yield rather than quality was my main concern

Green Supreme

Veteran
i've got some good autos tthis year. if good ones were chosen the weeds not gonna be to bad. yield rather than quality was my main concern

A good portion of why the outdoor is in the state it is. Ahh the good ole days, when outdoor growers wanted good weed. Fem this and auto that. Its almost over.

I always been a quality man. 4lb/light is not for me if its not good smoke. What is the sense of having a huge pile of something no one wants? Peace GS

jessethestoner

A good portion of why the outdoor is in the state it is. Ahh the good ole days, when outdoor growers wanted good weed. Fem this and auto that. Its almost over.

I always been a quality man. 4lb/light is not for me if its not good smoke. What is the sense of having a huge pile of something no one wants? Peace GS

i mean the quality is there in my autos' what i did have was trouble getting good yields. geeze old timer, autos can be great. i've got a+ grade autos

Green Supreme

Veteran
Fems and autos have done more to destroy cannabis over the last 10 years, than man has done in the rest of its interaction with the plant. Peace GS

jessethestoner

Fems and autos have done more to destroy cannabis over the last 10 years, than man has done in the rest of its interaction with the plant. Peace GS

i disagree, i think we are going to start to really diverge cannabis strains and things are going to go crazy.
i think autos are a very important step in cannabis breeding. not THE step or anything but it opens up a whole new environment for growers in northern locations or at least areas with short growing seasons.

greenhouses are hard to build and i love outdoor cannabis and hash. what can i say?

plus i think autos have helped cannabis become more common as a good auto is almost idiot proof to grow, so many newbies are wetting their teeth on autos and going from there

L

longearedfriend

What is average for medical (AAA) cannabis in bc at the oz ?

200 ? 240 ?

Is there people charing 280-300 $ for kushes ? and other exotic strains ?

bigbag

Veteran
on the island, $150 an oz, for decent/good weed...don't see a whole lot of trips ( lots of crappy/average growers out here )

L

longearedfriend

trips ?

150$ for decent good weed, flushed ? clean, tasty ?
what kind of strains

so if there is the 150$ stuff is there more high quality stuff ?

Last edited:

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
My friend is sitting on 20lbs and getting offered pounds for $1000 right now. Was visiting my DG and having a pow wow with other DGs and they said it's crazy right now in BC. They almost need to give it away.

Yeah we might have the same friend lol lol... If it's that shit he is trying to sell he can keep it ,it SUCKS!!! This is also what happens when you grow cannabis for the size and not the potency you get stuck with SHIT! Go back to growing cannabis for potency and see how many ppl come running..$100.00 oz is what I pay and it's really good lol.. :biggrin:

Grow trichomes not cabbage ,,,,Headband 707

Last edited:
L

longearedfriend

yeah over here people are trying to sell bc meds at 90$ for a quarter, 140-160$

get out of here

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts