What's new

lower mainland prices this summer

blastfrompast

Veteran
2200-2400...out west...

Mebbe if you QP it out, but not by the lb even here in MB. At least when talking multiple units from a regular.

Unless you got a real sucker that is ..lol.. Just way too much high quality meds out there...and it seems "everyone" knows someone now..lol

I know one guy who stopped growing and now just commutes...less work, only a couple days of paranoia when commuting now vs full time when growing.

vapor

Veteran
when I lived in Onterrible all I pretty much smoked was hydro and I can attest that indeed it is more 'potent' due to the fact is you have greater control over the plant, you are god and you can max out the potential moreso then with soil, it is what it is.

I do not grow hydro for cost reasons and keeping it simple with pretty much everything we do and I consider myself 'old school'..

..you know where a mans word is worth it's weight in gold, a handshake meant something, you'd hold a door open for a lady, respect your elders and appreciate what they have done and offer for life experience and the 'golden rule' was taught in public schools 'do unto others as you would have them do unto you'

what the fuck happened to society is obvious if you have a clue but I digress.

Hydro is more potent due to simply being able to have greater control over the plant (I know the factors involved are more in depth)

If your content to do your best, work with good strains and give the plants the love and attention they deserve then you should be content with your results, the only person we are competing with in life is ourselves regardless of whatever it may be.
Better yourself and and you'll always be a winner.

:dance013:

Does not matter soil, hydro, carpet, dandelion stalks, whatever it is the skill of the grower/genetic potential maximus.... that's it that's all ,if you have not found that out yet.. Well you have more ground to cover cause it never stops the learning.... peace

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
i think good buddy, you are confusing yield with quality. i think its commonly accepted that well set up hydro systems can feed a plant much more effectively, and you get more yield. better? naw.

G

GrowsOnTrees

2200-2400...out west...

Mebbe if you QP it out, but not by the lb even here in MB. At least when talking multiple units from a regular.

Unless you got a real sucker that is ..lol.. Just way too much high quality meds out there...and it seems "everyone" knows someone now..lol

I know one guy who stopped growing and now just commutes...less work, only a couple days of paranoia when commuting now vs full time when growing.

Well tell that to the buyers who drive 2+ hours to pick it up and pay my price.

Any sativa I grow is usually pre sold before it comes down...

It's all about quality ... I have it easy doing a small 4 pack... I can baby my shit and get top dollar no matter what the commercial market is like.

Boutique weed is where it's at. Strains not readily available will bring home the bacon. The proof is in my rubber and banks

G

GrowsOnTrees

Damn auto correct... I meant rubberband banks lol...

Could also mean the tires on my truck? Lol... Mmm I'm baked.

whereyeaat

I think the prices will go back up next may when the new laws pass. No more 150 plant legal grows. Where I am in "onterrible" as people so rudely call it haha, it also has to do with all the damn asians growing "kush". there doing the same thing to kush as they did to M39 10 years ago.. anyone remember how good m39 used to be? I can spot asain grown dope in a heart beat. its moving for 12 - 14 but if you got something spectacular and know dealers over the age of 30 you can still get 2+. seems to be no middle ground. And ontario grown outdoor? haha goodluck.. its not the 80's and we dont have the season you guys out west have. its a waste of time here unfortunately.. a 100 p lottery win of a grow isnt so much of a lottery win anymore. times is changing.

blastfrompast

Veteran
I guess what I am saying is the market is flooded with pretty damn good weed right now...

I know fellow growers who are sitting on their goods cause they are still holding out for their 2400's....

Middlemen are making a killing tho :)

As for strains.... With the amount of Med Users out there DUMPING at below wholesale prices...it is stupid.

I feel for the comercial guys, I know one guy forced to take 1500 per on over 10 units.....last year it woulda been 2k per unit regardless of # bought for his gear....

End users don't know the difference with the quality floating around...

On the upside the bartering market is ALIVE and well, and I have never smoked so many high quality strains in the span of a year....well in the last 18yrs or so of my smoking career...

Seems the only ones stuck with the crap are the sketchy guys dealing grammers.....

Last edited:
12-18 in the interior, pack to pieces, commercial to connoisseur.
Always a market for high end boutique, just not the market it used to be...

Saw some Geenhouse OG at 600. Commercial Indoor kush for a few points more .

It's mostly all bunk. If you do good work and stand behind it you should demand way more right now ive heard alot of brokers complaining about quality.

Saw some Geenhouse OG at 600. Commercial Indoor kush for a few points more .

It's mostly all bunk. If you do good work and stand behind it you should demand way more right now ive heard alot of brokers complaining about quality.

They're only complaing that they are paying $1200 for something that was worth $1000 a month ago. And what the hell do they expect to get now after all the "quality" weed for $1000 per lb is gone, yah now you're stuck with shit as people's license expire in the next few months.

blastfrompast

Veteran
PLEASE STOP SENDING THE PINK KUSH OUT TO MB

Thanks...It suck ass...weak..usually dry as fuck too...Sucks visiting buddy and all he has to smoke is that crap...I like variety but I'd rather smoke my own.

Now the Pink Kush buddy brought back from BC...that was nice....Just not the stuff u guys are shipping here LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts