What's new

lower mainland prices this summer

hvac guy

It's crazy because of all the get rich asians and gangsters trying setting up grows with HC as the protection from no LEOs shutting them down. There are over 1000 HC grows just in Scurrey, looks good on these fucks.

pho

It's crazy because of all the get rich asians and gangsters trying setting up grows with HC as the protection from no LEOs shutting them down. There are over 1000 HC grows just in Scurrey, looks good on these fucks.

Health Canada could have done a lot more than set up crooks in a beautiful position to exploit this program. They just wanted it to fail, let it fail (gangster abuse), and now point the finger at the failures of the program so they can absolve themselves.

Oh yeah, and people that genuinely rely on this program... fuck 'em. I guess we don't matter, eh?

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tumblr_lriaismIO51qb972po1_500.gif

Ol VagP retiring in April. :woohoo:

Freedom 30ish.
:woohoo:

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the only retiring in bc is when you go to bed for the night.

you could prob retire in mb or sask. def not bc

med-man

Might do summers in MB if I get a cottage and winters in BC.

Teemu did a good job on selling me on some waterfront property! We been scheming like 8 hours a day for weeks. You're missing out on some real hilarious stuff.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Might do summers in MB if I get a cottage and winters in BC.

Teemu did a good job on selling me on some waterfront property! We been scheming like 8 hours a day for weeks. You're missing out on some real hilarious stuff.

eeeeeewwwwwww lol the last thing i need to do is scheme with 2 libras lol haha

geminis are more about action then debating :) ;-)

med-man

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
u wanna talk zodiacs, eh ,....

u wanna talk zodiacs, eh ,....

yah , well we know u been up to your ears with a VAGATARIUS lately , u come hang with your boys now,.... u here.
:biggrin:
TS

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yah , well we know u been up to your ears with a VAGATARIUS lately , u come hang with your boys now,.... u here.
:biggrin:
TS

bahahahahahahaha...

hey , i get higher and smells better then anything you grow lol hahaha

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
plus

shes the only person in the world right now since the ty expo that is NOT trying to romance any clones out of my harem. to be honest she is the only one thats hates my harem lol haha

med-man

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
plus

shes the only person in the world right now since the ty expo that is NOT trying to romance any clones out of my harem. to be honest she is the only one thats hates my harem lol haha

med-man

Ewwwww. You got that pussy on the highest pedestal. Snap out of it.

I don't want or need anything from your garden. Just come hang out.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i am in the office mon-fri 9-5

med-man

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OD should be around 350 - 500 a pound this year. Even at that it will be hard for anybody to move a 30-50-80 pack.