What's new

Lazyman's 16KW Headbanger

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Interesting is a bit of an understatement :D :D :D

Lookin crazy man, just crazy

I'm looking at doing the blumat thing. Figure for 10gal pot might need 2. PM me if you know a good place to order from.

How much higher does the water have to be than the top of the pot?

Cheers
Smiley

Thanks man, it was pretty bright, than realized the 8 new ones were only at 50%. At 100% WOW!

Yep 2 for a ten gallon would be good. The res needs to be at least 6-8" above the top of the plants, but more if you're doing long hose runs. I got mine from my local hydro shop, via Tradewinds Distributors in Sacramento CA. PM me if you want phone #'s.

Very very nice work lazy!
Thanks buddy, glad to see you!

Awesome LM i hope you snap a few pics of 16K burning bright :D
Shit I forgot my camera tonight, I can't get far enough away to get more than 8-10 in one pic, but I will work on it! :tiphat:

good luck at full capacity! still enjoying the show here. :)

So far so good, I can't wait to see it myself! Next Saturday I bring in the new batch of Jackpot and Double Purple clones, most are smaller than I'd like them to be. At least the Grape Stompers are finally rooting, they get transplanted next weekend and then we're at 100%!

Did another foliar spray tonight with Saturator/Liquid Light and Snowstorm ultra. Also added some AN Bud Ignitor (about 3ml/g) and Atami Bloombastic (1ml/g) to the res tonight.

See ya soon folks!:jump:

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
fuck me, those photos are beautiful, looking good.

Hehe thanks a lot! The buds are really starting to fatten up, I'd say they're around a week ahead of where they usually are at this age, so I'm excited too!

b needing some oxy/acetylene glasses to be working up in there yo! Cant wait to see it all fired up!:lurk:

Man me too, been looking at half an empty room for a month now, pretty soon it will be full, whoohoo! :jump:

I am starting to think I will have room for more than 50 plants per bank of lights, unless they're Jackpots then I won't! Time will tell, but I'm gonna start takin extra clones and gonna order some more Blumats. 170 and counting!

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Interesting is a bit of an understatement :D :D :D

Lookin crazy man, just crazy

I'm looking at doing the blumat thing. Figure for 10gal pot might need 2. PM me if you know a good place to order from.

How much higher does the water have to be than the top of the pot?

Cheers
Smiley

Yeah...make that a duece on the PM's...

Honest to goodness, I've been reading LazyDog's thread on the Blumats for the last couple of days.

Seems worthy of a go :dance013:

House hits :D

I'm down :laughing:

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
l I can tell you that my local hydro shop got them from Tradewinds distributors in Sacramento CA, so your shop should be able to buy from them too.

Yep it's perpetual, harvest 8 lights every 30 days. Got lucky, it's even the first of each month is harvest! First one comes up June 1, then every 30 days thereafter. Want to get it up to 12-15# a month on CO2.

Sweet, trim machine or employees? Cuz thats a full time job trimming 12/15#'s this much most of us know! Clean/tight/efficient, love it!!:respect:

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Sweet, trim machine or employees? Cuz thats a full time job trimming 12/15#'s this much most of us know! Clean/tight/efficient, love it!!:respect:

I use a Trim Reaper from AN, check the end of my 8kw thread for pics and results. I usually have 3-6 trimmers to give me a hand, takes about a week overall. Great machine though, highly recommended!

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
i think I'm going to get 10 day laborers in a 24ft u haul with some banquet tables set up inside and they can work it out in a day.

Mota mota mota will be the cry when the man in the van drives on by :D :D :D :D

Smiley

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
i think I'm going to get 10 day laborers in a 24ft u haul with some banquet tables set up inside and they can work it out in a day.

Mota mota mota will be the cry when the man in the van drives on by :D :D :D :D

Smiley

LOL, that's brilliant my friend! Now what's the slang for trimmin it en Espanol? :laughing:

turbolaser4528

Veteran
nice man, interested to see how coco would fair with this setup and bumat drippers, instead of soil. Id imagine you would have to feed at a lower ppm because of the constant small feedings or na?

o yeah and ballpark power bill costs for the month if u dnt mind my askin

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Nah the feeding would be about the same, maybe higher since it wouldn't have any nutes in it to start. However, I've done coco and didn't love it, soil is more forgiving and easier to find FFOF.

Power bill, haven't had a full one yet, next month though it should hit about 2K. It is what it is.

Latest posts

Latest posts