What's new

Lazyman's 16KW Headbanger

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
No pics today, have a bit of a cold so I didn't do much today. WIll go by tmw and take some updated shots, they're getting fatter buds by the day though! :)

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Nah the feeding would be about the same, maybe higher since it wouldn't have any nutes in it to start. However, I've done coco and didn't love it, soil is more forgiving and easier to find FFOF.

Power bill, haven't had a full one yet, next month though it should hit about 2K. It is what it is.

sweet. yea thats pricy 4 electric. do ya just bring the excess to clubs or keep it for personal? sum1 said theyre a pain in the ass to deal with

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Some for personal, most goes to my patients, I run a closed-loop collective so the meds go to my members. Haven't dealt with any clubs in the past, I haven't had a need to.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
that's awesome man, everything is real laid back over there huh?

stay safe take care, ill be watching, ordering blumat drippers for coco soon hahah

P

Peat

:tiphat: Beautiful grow, LM! :respect:

:listen2: You seem to have different hoses than the Blumat Patio Kit.
...Very generous lengths of "micro tubing" per dripper. :yes:
...Looks like a larger diameter main line too.

Are you just punching holes in the main line to insert the micro tubing?

Any tips on keeping that main line from rolling back up on ya?

Thanks!

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Hey Peat, thanks for stoppin in man!

Yep I didn't use a kit, my Blumat setup consists of:

Barrels plumbed with a 3/4" barbed outlet (with a shutoff valve, natch)
3/4" regular black poly hose from hydro shop (run hot water through it for a few min and it will lay flat) the hose runs the length of the room.
Shutoff valve on the "far end" then tees in to a drain line to my drain bucket setup.
The BLumat valves were ordered for $5 each from my local hydro shop (via tradewinds distributing in Sacramento CA>)
Also ordered from the same place several 30 meter packages of 3mm Blumat dripper tubing (no you can NOT use anything else!) for $40 each.
To connect the drip lines to the 3/4" manifold I ordered a bunch of black nylon 3/32" plastic barbed tees from Kentsystems.com for $.22 each.
Connect two lengths of tubing and Blumats to each tee
THen drill a 3/32" hole into the manifold and pop the tee in.

Piece of cake! Kinda works like a low pressure microdrip system. Plumbing in the Blumats takes about an hour per 50 valves, not hard at all. Just make sure they are filled with water and soaked overnight prior to use, and water the plant heavily before inserting. Do not let them dry out or they will need to be reactivated by filling and soaking again.

Raphael

You have really grown in the past year on these forums Lazyman awesome work! Definitely a lot of work you have put into this and it shows :tiphat: How did you find your members for your coop? Craigslist ad lol or ? Anyways keep it irie bro

RedDeer

I must say lazyman, every time I read any of your threads I get motivated to improve. Keep up the good work and thanks for the idea of wrapping the reservoirs in reflectix.:smoke:

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
You have really grown in the past year on these forums Lazyman awesome work! Definitely a lot of work you have put into this and it shows :tiphat: How did you find your members for your coop? Craigslist ad lol or ? Anyways keep it irie bro

Thanks a ton, much appreciated. Automation and simplicity, all in one!

No most are close friends and relatives who need medicine, but I find that word of mouth helps. I believe if you have a good product then the people will follow, and I'm told my product is pretty damn good even by NorCal standards. I only take credit for pushing the plant to its genetic limits, the breeders deserve the real credit!

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
I must say lazyman, every time I read any of your threads I get motivated to improve. Keep up the good work and thanks for the idea of wrapping the reservoirs in reflectix.:smoke:

Glad I could be of help! I have used fiberglass water heater blankets in the past too, works great, maybe even better but I like the radiant barrier mylar provides.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Well me and my two helpers spent 8 hrs Saturday night, moved all the vegged girls to flower, plumbed them with blumats, transplanted 60 girls into 2 gallon Smartpots in veg (with another dozen Blumats,) and took 3 trays of cuttings for the next batch. Added in a mini-fridge full of sodas and beers for the trimmers later this month.

Going back tonight to mix a few tanks of nutes and take some panoramic pics, stay tuned!

Latest posts

Latest posts