What's new

Kush lovers - post it up

HeresTheDank

Damn lots of kush in LA and the valley, theres a lot i see circulating up here in the IE, mostly master and OG, some reg kush and PK, but the prices are out of this world i wish i could find a legit connect til i get some beans n grow my own

mmm420socal

HeresTheDank said:
Damn lots of kush in LA and the valley, theres a lot i see circulating up here in the IE, mostly master and OG, some reg kush and PK, but the prices are out of this world i wish i could find a legit connect til i get some beans n grow my own

Bubba, in all its outdoor glory LOL.... Couple months we'll see what she's like! :woohoo:

HeresTheDank, what part of the IE you in??

M

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a shot of some bubba nugs then two strawberry kush nugs, ( the strawberry shits on the bubba ) :joint:

This thread is already ridic Mercer, can it go higher still? ;-p

Jaykush, the Straw. Kush shites on the Bubba?!?!?! :yoinks:

gooo-gooo ga-ga hmmmm freee byy wha?????? KEEEELLY CLARKSON!!!!! :yoinks:

D

dre86

Master Kush
dscn73157xc.jpg

dscn73417vs.jpg

dscn73879mz.jpg

dscn73858zv.jpg

senseless

heres my og kush. i suppose they are S1 seeds. day 42. if not S2 they are a better offspring than the parent kush. is it possible for s1 seeds to get more potient? i hear kush is a low yielder is that true? if it true and i was looking to breed it using rodelization, what strain is reccomended to breed it to to keep similar qualities and perhaps take on better ones and increase yield. ie. sativa dominant, indica dominant, 50,50 mix?

enjoy. senseless.

senseless

alaskind said:
Heres a 100% indica from the northern Kush mountains outside of Tashkent....

can you tell us how you aquired the strain? were you on a trip? i want to know more about this northern kush it looks dank as hell.

heres my 8day old baby og kush. check out my grow log in my sig.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts