What's new

Kush to be or not to be! Kush!

glasspackedbowl

Medical Test grower. Inquire within...
Veteran
Hey guys. After some deliberation on what I wanna grab next to grow and breed with, I was sitting here thinking how stoned I was, I wanted a Kush. Now I have seen many kush's out there from countless breeders. I get mine from the West coast and this Kush is killer every time. These buds are so hard and coated with resin you practically just stick it in a bowl and fire it up. No breaking it down takin little stems out or anything almost pure unadulterated pot. I wanna know which one will get me what I want?? ANy first hand growing/smoking info is appriciated.

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
2841P2061032.JPG

this is what Im lookin for

MedUser420

You need to find a cut of Bubba Kush, the only kush you will ever need. Potency is second to none. Definately lives up to the hype!

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
OK I also am Not one to spend more then $50 on a pack of seeds. As one plant can produce500+ seeds which is way to much to get like $120 for a 10 pack. As that comes to 6000$ a plant. I cant see poeple asking that much for seeds. Its outragous Like I might pay that much for 15 seeds or if they were feminised.

G

hello glass :joint:
will bro if your wanting the REAL bubba your not going to find it for $50.00 or even $120.00 for seeds, there is only one way to get the REAL bubba and thats to find some one who has the plant and is willing to pass a clone, not likely to happen :chin: :chin: .......if your looking for something close to the REAL thing you can get bubba and oger SEEDS from cali kush seed by way of the boutique(sp)..
peace :wave:

pics of my oger S1 from the boutique.....about 16days left in those pics.

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
I dont care about this baba or what ever. This bud I get about every 3 months so its grown from seed. I want to grow what Im smoking if thats findable. I see lots of loose ass buds being called kush its a shame. Its like that crap from the pot horror movies from the earily years,marijuana madness, where theres a stick with a few leafs and hardly 2 grams of bud on a 2foot stick. :confused:

G

hey bro, i do not want to arugue(sp) with you about this.....but how do you know what your smoking IS NOT bubba kush and is not from a clone?....from the sounds of your first post and the fact that your getting yours from the west coast, i would say your probably getting the real stuff.....but that would all come down to who you know and/or how much it cost.....if your 100% sure its from seed then its not the real kush, its more likely bubba or oger from cali kush seeds.....

P.S. i will ask a friend to step in here, i'm sure he can exsplain better then i......

hmm iam a bit umm smashed atm so if wat i say dont make sencese ok ...............by 2 foot stick your tlkaing about crowns?? that mainb lot of budd on the main stem??

peace

G

hello smokie :joint:
haha no offence my friend but ya your wasted my friend....iether that or i am hahaha.......

G

well i would asume from the pic you are looking for a more bubba variety. than og ..the pic look like some leafy bubba . i have seen that type of bubba for a while now. if you are looking for the plant to grow bro you are going to have to make some good friends or already ahve friends that have the cutting. if you want bomb asss bubba you are looking for the pre-98 cuttings that was the best bubba period in my opinion. if you want the knock you out grab your lungs and smash them type hit then you want the OG. figure this talk to some of your friends and see if any of them have any of the bubba cuttings or OG cuttings and grab your self one...

and it all real honestly the odds of you finding the exact plant that grows the weed you get from someone that knows someone that gets it from someone else is nearly impossible...but you might be able to get close or better.... :2cents: :2cents:

peace

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i grabbed some bubba from CKC for 75$ that´s not to much IMO.
hope i find a keeper fem and a male-threesome were perfect.....
Fj

Last edited:

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
jaws said:
hey bro, i do not want to arugue(sp) with you about this.....but how do you know what your smoking IS NOT bubba kush and is not from a clone?....from the sounds of your first post and the fact that your getting yours from the west coast, i would say your probably getting the real stuff.....but that would all come down to who you know and/or how much it cost.....if your 100% sure its from seed then its not the real kush, its more likely bubba or oger from cali kush seeds.....

P.S. i will ask a friend to step in here, i'm sure he can exsplain better then i......

I hear ya. I dont wanna argue either. :joint: It probably is the real deal. As it costs 65 for an 1/8(with him its either grow localy or its from Cali. He was getting stuff there from a med facility, it would also costs his other people 75$ for an 1/8)Its

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
smokie7902 said:
hmm iam a bit umm smashed atm so if wat i say dont make sencese ok ...............by 2 foot stick your tlkaing about crowns?? that mainb lot of budd on the main stem??

peace

Yeah The top of the main stem is the Cola or Crown.

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
That pic does look leafy but to tell ya its only one leaf. lol :yoinks: and it is a huge one more like a fan leaf. That was the only leaf in my 1/8 that wasnt part of the buds.

Swerve said:
well i would asume from the pic you are looking for a more bubba variety. than og ..the pic look like some leafy bubba . i have seen that type of bubba for a while now. if you are looking for the plant to grow bro you are going to have to make some good friends or already ahve friends that have the cutting. if you want bomb asss bubba you are looking for the pre-98 cuttings that was the best bubba period in my opinion. if you want the knock you out grab your lungs and smash them type hit then you want the OG. figure this talk to some of your friends and see if any of them have any of the bubba cuttings or OG cuttings and grab your self one...

and it all real honestly the odds of you finding the exact plant that grows the weed you get from someone that knows someone that gets it from someone else is nearly impossible...but you might be able to get close or better.... :2cents: :2cents:

peace

sonoma

I could clip you a clone of Bubba Kush.....if you need it......also density depends on the grower as much as the strain......

glasspackedbowl

Veteran
I have some Golden Skush. Since I have to start sowhere that will be it. Thanks for the offer but I shouldnt ;) :wave:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
glasspackedbowl said:
I hear ya. I dont wanna argue either. :joint: It probably is the real deal. As it costs 65 for an 1/8(with him its either grow localy or its from Cali. He was getting stuff there from a med facility, it would also costs his other people 75$ for an 1/8)Its

That's some crazy prices! :yoinks: :yoinks:

GotTheBlues

Iv had this master kush when i went to LA and it was the best iv ever had. Clones for it where really expensive though. I dont know what breeder its from but it gave me cold sweats and tasted great! i love the lemony kush taste.

G

glasspackedbowl said:
As one plant can produce500+ seeds which is way to much to get like $120 for a 10 pack. As that comes to 6000$ a plant. I cant see people asking that much for seeds.

Couldn't agree more

G

The Bubba Kush is my main interest, and I asked Gypsy about Cali Kush seeds today, and I guess he's done with them...so I asked about this Pure Kush company, but no responce so far.

You just can never get what you want...ya know!