What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kush lovers - post it up

vta

Veteran
WOW ograskal. A friend of mine is giving me some cuttings soon, I can only hope they turn out that good.

Here are my MK Ultra at 2 weeks flowering. They are 2 1/2 tall and won't stop growing.

mosess187

so what is the best way to grow out some kush?.....i recently came across two bubble gum kush seeds and i'm ready to drop them.....indoor/organic/soil....using earth juice and fox-farm big bloom.....what is a good feeding regime??? :lurk:

G

This thread is like a freaky dream thread.

I am an indica freak. i love the looks smoke and smell of hard up indica dom or pure indica strains.

ive seen PURE kush on seedbay recfently for like 250$$ :yoinks: that suff looks sooo amazing.

i recently grew some "kush" as it was described to me it deffinately had a solic indica/ kush pheno thing going on and it smokes like creamy cologne.

im wating to free up some space and probobly get someblack domina or if i can afford it ...some pure kush crossed with leopard and NL. dreams all dreams though.

G

kush is very nice, especially the og. Its too expensive to buy, and genetics are hard to obtain, but the s1's are pretty good. But to those who sell off, plz make it reazonable PR$ pls.

G

Here's my current 3 Master Kush seedlings.
Indica Leave structure

Sativa leave structure (smells nice already)

Last edited:
G

YO! i think you have those crossed,

the hatty leaves are specific of an indica line. and thin leaves of a sativa.

PEACE!

p.s beautiful plants

G

great thread!

well done to everyone for those bud pics.

drooling.

cant wait to get my hands on some MK beans.

mosess187

like i said before.....how do you guys feed those kush babys?.....what do they really like? i'm using ff growbig,bigbloom,tigerbloom...also i have earth juice grow and bloom, and some rootjuice root stimulator from dutch holland! also in ocean forrest soil, all under 1 400watt hps....i did have two bubblegum kush plants but one was male((yanked)) so now im left with 3 plants in 39Litters of soil

vta

Veteran
All I use is Flora Nova and a little Superthrive finished up with at least a 2 week flush. My MK Ultra is now cured and the tast is out of this world! :abduct: The after taste just makes you want more.

G

So whats up with the PURE kush co.?

I cant find a website for the life of me andi cant find em at any seed distros.

anyone wanna point me in the right direction?

im searching for a specific kush that was once gifted to me in full maturity that smoked like earthy warm cologne and had a galactic stone.