What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kush lovers - post it up

Mountain High

Veteran
howdy all, what do you guys think about the nirvana masterkush? i ordered something else from nirvana but they sent me masterkush. just want to know how it compares to all the other kush breeds.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Ive grown Master Kush before. Small but bushy plants with rock hard nugs and a large main cola. I let it go about 55 days until it smelled so strong I had a security issue.
It definitely put people who were not used to strong weed on their ass.
Right now I have 3 Hindu Kush babies going at about 21 days and two Kush hybrids that are a cross of an old Nantucket Island, Massachusetts strain that still has a good amount of skunk to it and Hindu Kush that are going strong. This strain has been on the island for about 30 years, mainly grown outdoors, and is locally known there as "Nantucket Sleigh Ride". They already smell at about 5 inches high. Hoping to get a good RKS pheno out of the Nantucket beans.

JDOG6000

Veteran
To me it looks good for an S1.
But it has that typical thing I keep seeing with S1's.
The lack of dank crusty crystals on the fatter newer growth of each individual bud.
Lacks trichomes to simplify.
But it definitely looks Kushy.
And when thats all you got.
I bet it is bomb ass hell.
I'm sure you'll find the real one one day,from some grow buddy you know around town, or something..
Shit maybe it just lacks crystals from the way it was grown.
That strain is real finicky.
Pain in the ass.
One of the hardest for me. As far as getting that perfect Bubba taste.
At first I made it real earthy and potent.
But it didn't have that holy shit Bubba taste like it does know.
As soon as it's dry too. Cure just makes it better and better.
And after a couple months it starts to taste and smell like the craziest shit man.
My friend said oriental rugs is what it smelled like to him. lol
Shit.
It was dank!
Identical to how mine tastes now.

steel savage said:
Guess I neglected to post pics here of my Bubbba S1's from last crop .

Jay , I beleive you commentted last time on tha leaf structure not looking kush enough . Have a look see and maybe re-evaluate .
It seems like I see alot of leaf curl on some of tha kush I've seen , particularly tha Bubba . Are we just pushing 'em to hard or is that characteristic of them being finickey .

They both have similar tastes of pine , floral , coffee with maybe a hint of chocolate . Pheno 2 has those , as well as a sudsy undertone . I prefer pheno 1 , as it seems to have a more true , bubba taste ; though yeilding less and not as easy to color with a cold dump as #2 .

Pheno 1

Pheno 2

These are pics of seeded nugs that went approx. 75 days . Most of tha plant was harvested at 65 , potency is still being evaluated due to this early chop . They were pollinated with a select BlockHead F2 . This cross is being tested by acoupla fellas from several sites .

My observations thus far : Stretchy , branching plant . Lots of dense dark foliage . Vegged for about 2 months up to 4 gallons of coco , fed a organic-synthetic blend and lit with 1000 wt candles yeilded approx 30 grams from Pheno 1 and 50 from P 2. Judging by tha photos , you can see I pushed 'em to tha limit and fed 'em at 1600 ppms or so . I didnt wanna push 'em much more than that .

I'll post acoupla nug shots soon . They've been curin' for 'bout 2 months . Damn tasty .

Enjoy
Steele
:joint: :joint: :joint: :joint:

Last edited:
G

yeah steel looks grat for an s1.. shit.. dude thats prob the best s1 i ahve seen to date dude.. keep it up.

and sweet whatever all good dude i will take my kushes and keep them why is a person who dilikes kush anyways in a kush lovers thread seems you just like to stir the pot. oh and im glad your an english teacher... fac off homie

hey Swerve I saw your letter to DannyDanko at hightimes and that was definately in order.

Anybody thinking PK is an OG cross has never smoked the real thing, or obviously not enough of it.

props on settin em straight and keepin the kush lore in order :joint: lol

Peace and lovely Kush shots all

G

guest3854

Swerve , Huge compliments coming from ya !
As stated ealier , I have a cross , Bubba x Select BlockHead male that several guys from around tha boards are testing , I'm sure they will be stoked to hear that !

J , I know watcha mean by lack of trichs , but it appears to be more on tha leaves , virtually NO crystal . On tha nugs tha trichs seem to be like grains of sand , thick and plentyful that just break off hella easily . And pain in tha ass is right . She is tha finicky type .

Anyway here tha pics , 2 months cure

Pheno 1

Pheno 2

Enjoy

nandro

KK's PK @ 48 days

14495pk11.JPG

14495pk31.JPG

14495pk21.JPG

Peace,
Nandro :sasmokin:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Candy Kush....(Not Cotton Candy Kush)

Candy Kush....(Not Cotton Candy Kush)

This has to have snow cap in it.
It reaks like snow cap and looks like it too.
My friend told me towards the end it starts to stink like skunk and Pure Kush.
So I'm guessing it's Pure kush x Snow cap or something like that.
It came from the same breeder as the pure Kush clone that Suge used.
It's only about 3 weeks into flower maybe 4 now and it is stinkin like snow cap sooo nice.
But I can see the kush in it.
The way the branches stay close to the stock and the way the leaves are growing at the tops.
Looks like Bubba kind of.
Maybe it's Bubba x Snow cap.
That would be good too.
Snow cap tastes good.
But it needs that potency that this kush wioll give it.
I'm stoked.
check her out at almost 4 weeks!

Black and white I liked.

Whole plant

JDOG6000

Veteran
Some more Bubba shot....

Some more Bubba shot....

Just an early branch I cut to sample before harvesting.
It needs another week.

aeric

Veteran
Dayum everyone...nice shots. Those S1s look like they are from mars SS, phenomenal. That black and white is cool, u can see the structure more clearly JDOG.

Where'd Swerve go? He was just here.....

G

guest5703

This is all Bubba Kush. I dont know about s1 or any of that...but i got clones from a friend who said that they were legit, and i dont doubt them for a minute! I know its kush, like somone said when an experienced smoker smokes kush, they know it.

off of one plant under 250 watt with side lighting!

turned a nice purple

this is the under side of the 250 watt bk

went a long time, peeeerfect! the calyx tips were all purple

canna and coco anyone????????

one plant under a 400

Bushy as a mofo

high times quality

a bonsai bub mother

PEACE AND LOVE FROM SO-CAL

JDOG6000

Veteran
It's wierd in some of your pic's it looks just like mine and other pic's it look different.
Must just be the environment.
My guess is you got the real one there from what I can tell from looking at pic;s only.
IF it smells like coffee Kush then thats it.

Awesome shots Caligreen... Props

Shit awesome shots by everyone in this thread... Got me jonesin for some Kush... Time to make that call :D

keep it green brothers, cvs

Latest posts

Latest posts