What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kush lovers - post it up

KRS Juan

ograskal: My PK (which is probably a pk cross, so we call it Winterbush) can probably be taken as quickly as 50 to 55 but i let them run for at least 65 to 70 usually. I want my indica's to have that Kush-Lock.

As a comparison to OG and Bubba: First off, Im not much of a bubba fan. The flavor is a little too gummy/sweet for me, and with the amount I smoke, flavor is VERY important to me. Also I find that I build a tolerance to bubba very quickly.

On the other hand, OG is in my top 5 favorite all time smokes. I love the smooth creamy flavor, it's strong but not knock-you-on-your-ass strong, and I find I don't build much of a tolerance to it. I also find that it's high has no ceiling, the more you smoke, the higher you get.

As for the PK: It's is MUCH MUCH stronger than both the OG and Bubba, true sleeping meds. It grows similar to the OG but is a little branchier. The yield is better than OG, but thats not saying much. As far as flavor goes it's an odd one to try and identify. There are some hints of blueberry flavors, but more like fake candy blueberry than a real berry, with a strange almost chemical flavor. Almost musky.

As for the MK Ultra: I have grown 2 pheno's. One looked just like the OG but yielded much worse, smelled like a rotting corpse, but was a little stronger than the usual OG. The other leaned towards g13 but had little redeeming value. It's the first THSeeds strain that I dont think i would run again, but I am spoiled by already having both an OG Kush and G13 mother.

-KRS Juan-

G

Hey I'm a wanna be Kush lover :D. Any body wanna hook a poor stoner up. :joint:

Mo,

Scay Beez

Mercer - Reeferman believes Pink Kush, OG Kush, and King's Cross are from the same genepool. I haven't tried the pink kush yet but I have it lined up whenever I get another safe addy. Cotton Candy Kush was a fake og kush that somebody got. It smells exactly like cotton candy and has an average taste and the high sucks.

- sbz

vta

Veteran
OG is my fav. I had a buddy that had the $400 Z hookup. Recently I picked up a bag at a co-op and to my surprise I found deep inside a couple nugs some killer looking seeds. I talked to the owner about it and this is what he wrote me back.

OG is a clone only strain, but high temperatures in the summertime often will cause male flowers to appear on female plants (different from a hermie) and they will pollinate the room. The result is an S1 (self pollinated) cross that is 99% likely to be female. Many people aren't fond of this technique of breeding, but when the alternative is not having anything at all, I say let's do it. I am growing 6 of them now and they are some of the nicest looking babies that I have.

I am going to see if they germ or not...who knows, I might get a mother out of one of them :wink:

Mercer

wow! 6 seeds from one sack of buds, you are a lucky guy vta, I'm sure you will get a mother out of at least one, and when you do, be sure to Post It Up ;) :D

KRS Juan

VTA: Thats basically how I got my PK and look how she turned out =)

1015pk22.jpg

1015pk15.jpg

1015pk12.jpg

1015pk8.jpg

1015pk2.jpg

-KRS Juan-

Last edited:

vta

Veteran
Those are some buds there KRS. I can almost taste them from here.

I might have to go out of town so I am going to wait to find out before I get them wet.

Fingers are crossed.

G

i live in la and man you guys got the good right on the money i have master kush and mk ultra and that og s1 also the bubba. but i am looking for the actual dog cutting or close to it.. ograskal you have by far the best looking og i have seen my friend and krs your purple is sick.. so hwo can one obtain these cuttings or starins????

swerve

guineapig

Veteran
very nice.....(drool).....looks like a strain that would need very little trimming.....are ya gonna cure any differently than usual? experiments? -guinea pig out

traysure

Ok here is a question for all you KUSH Fans. :)

I received from Seeds Direct a free pack of ...

POK Master Kush

and a free pack of

POK Hindu Kush Black Domina

What type of seeds are these....I am just looking for some information on this so that I know kind of which direction to head with them. :)

Are they a Sativa or Indica type of plant?

I am planning on growing these indoors under 600watt lamp.....plus more. :yummy:

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.....

Take care,
Traysure
===========

Last edited:

KRS Juan

Well the Plural of Kush or "POK" project was done by Nirvana seeds in amsterdam on commission by Gypsy Nirvana (owner of ICmag, Seedbay, Seedboutique, and probably 30 others by the time you read this).
From what I remember they grew a huge crop of Hindu Kush F1's in a huge field somewhere and pollinated them with various males.*

Now to the 2 f2 crosses you have:
Master Kush is Hindu Kush x Hindu Kush, but usually from 2 different gene pools. Should be 100% indica with a nice creamy flavor and well-expanding smoke. Short dense nugs will result.

Black Domina x Hindu Kush: Black Domina is a pure indica from Sensi Seeds. It is a well established well worked strain. Very strong with bite to it. It also makes amazing bubblehash.

While I have not grown those particular crosses, I have grown both Master Kush and Black Domina and you should be in for quite an indica treat.

-KRS Juan-
*This is all from memory and I just smoked some winterbush thats been curing for a year so I could be totally wrong about all this.

traysure

KRS Juan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions for me....Even if you are way off target because of the state of mind you are in :pointlaug .......I will at least head in that direction with your knowledge, and I will let you know. :joint:

I am looking for a great indoor Sativa at this moment...I have some Strawberry Cough from Dutch Passion but that is 80/20 Sativa / Indica.

I have grown Strawberry Cough in the past with great results...but you know how it is....if one gets board and wants to experiment. :woohoo:

Never the less...I will keep you posted...and once again thank you so much for answering my Kush Questions.

Take care,
Traysure
============

KRS Juan

Anytime man. There is only one sativa (dominant) strain that is always in my flower room, and it's S.A.G.E. from THSeeds. One of my personal favorites and quite manageable indoors in my opinion for a sativa.

-KRS Juan-

traysure

KRS Jaun,

I see that they have some S.A.G.E. seeds listed on seedbay.....I think I will put that at the top of my list for my next order....and I also saw that there was ~NEW~ - KUSHAGE by THSeeds ....Do you have any thoughts on those?

Once again thank you for your time.

take care,
traysure
==========

cpt.kush

now this is my kind of thread uuummmmKUSH!!..I have'nt grown any kush in a while i oredered THSEEDS kushage a week ago and im on the prowl for bubba and the OG ladies & gents keep up the good growing the pics bring tears to my eyes ..cpt.k

G

here is a kush plant i had for a bit .. xed it up with a alcopoco gold plant