What's new

Kush lovers - post it up

T

THCV

some MK Ultra

got Bubba and SD x OG going into flower now, so I'll have some nice pix soon.

G

well i might as well post some pics. the pics are 2 weeks old so the plants are a lot bigger but i will show anyway.

we have first up my true old skool purple kush

then some of orgn kids bubba not from seed from clone

they are about 16 inches tall now. nice fat huge leaves..
then some pure kush

then the 2 plants on the left are pure kushXSour diesel

next week i will post pics of my bubba mint pheno plants and my pre-98 bubba plant.oh and my og kush plants.

Last edited:
T

THCV

Veg Pix

Veg Pix

nice plants, swerve! I've had MK for a while, but I am new to other Kushes. I have cuts of Bubba and Sour Diesel x OG Kush that I vegged for a month, took clones, vegged a bit longer and now they are in the flower room. Here they are just before they went into flower, you can see nice Kushy leaves.

SDxOGK

Bubba Kush - i don't know which version this is, if anybody knows please tell me

MK Ultra

T

THCV

jay, can you elaborate? what does it look like to you? I got it at a dispensary, so I guess it could be mis-labelled, wouldn't suprise me really. It still looks very kushy to me though, so I wonder what else it could be.

Mercer

Nice MK Ultra THCV, gotta love that cross
mexicanmafia which socal club did you get that at? earth?

Swerve how would you compare the pre-98 bubba, the mint pheno bubba, and the orgnkid bubba when put against each other?

Peace

G

havent smoked the mint pheno yet.but the pre-98 has that kush hit behind it compared to orgnkids. imo..orgnkids is really fragrant in taste and smell. so the pre-98 is just stinky as hell and man she has a hit behind her thats for sure.but from what im told the mint pheno is just as good as the pre-98 so we will see in the side by side by side comparison when i flower them

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thcv it looks a bit too stretchy for bubba, leans more twards a s1 of some og to me. beacuse ive tried to stretch the bubba and it dont happen. i could be mistaken only way to find out for sure is the smoke.

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
Mercer: i got mine from hotripharm II in santa barbara...i've had it for a couple of weeks already and this is what it looked like when i got it.

verry slow grower i must say!

dutchmasters420

I'm a kush lover, but only had it a few times as I'm on the east coast. I think buba kush is one of the prettiest marijuana plants out there. Anyone wanna share? :joint:

T

THCV

here's a shot of my bubba clone at around 2 weeks. it started off real slow and low, but exploded after topping. Looking around at the pix of bubba here on ICM, I feel like it is real Bubba, since it's leaf pattern looks exactly like all the pix of bubba. Bubba is some great smoke, no denying. But the SDxOG is better.

organic1

Hello Kush lovers,
I've got some of Sugenites Pure Kush x Leopard Kush/NL's from seed just started in veg....Never grown Kush before, but have smoked Bubba and OG...Very excited about these, when they look worthy, I'll post some pics up ......

Mercer

mexicanmafia please keep us updated with the bubba as it grows
my buddy has some bubba from horti going now also

Peace

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
heres a couple shots of my master kush, it was absolutely amazin! spicy good taste. i crossed it with a male Skunk #1 and made some seeds for personal use. i callem Master Skunkush and have one female vegging (third pic) that im taking clones from every couple days. soon i will have enough rooted (last pic)to crank it up a notch in here! i have a pair of 400ws ready to shine!

Last edited:

OzzBozz

HeresTheDank said:
Damn lots of kush in LA and the valley, theres a lot i see circulating up here in the IE, mostly master and OG, some reg kush and PK, but the prices are out of this world i wish i could find a legit connect til i get some beans n grow my own

I'm also in the IE

P-Town/La Vernee

Yeah
lots of kush goin around
some kush i've heard about that's goin around are... Bubba kush, OG kush, Master kush, TKO kush, Afghan Kush, and SIlver kush

organic1

Pure Kush x Lep Kush/NL from Suge ...Early high ph water problems early on and low humidity, lower leaves are a bit fazed, but coming along nice at 5 weeks veg....3 plants on left are confirmed females...Yeah, baby!!

Last edited: