What's new

Karma’s Sherb IX x Biker Kush Testers

tokinblackguy

Looking really nice sdd. Healthy, chunky. and a touch of color. Here's to hoping the smoke test is as good as it's looks.

sdd420

Veteran
Looking really nice sdd. Healthy, chunky. and a touch of color. Here's to hoping the smoke test is as good as it's looks.
Thanks brother

I still haven’t harvested them,maybe a few more days. They are all turning darker and look awesome. I’ll post some pics tonight. Peace sdd420

nickman

Veteran
Thanks brother

I still haven’t harvested them,maybe a few more days. They are all turning darker and look awesome. I’ll post some pics tonight. Peace sdd420

How many weeks are you at now...?...

I was hoping that these were gonna be done at nine weeks but most likely it’ll be ten weeks... i usually like taking my plants to nine or ten weeks just to make sure they are truely finished and get those buds a little thicker...!!!...

Please try take pics without the hps light if you can. I know it’s a pain in the ass taking plants in and outta the room though so no worries if you can’t ...!!!...

sdd420

Veteran
How many weeks are you at now...?...

I was hoping that these were gonna be done at nine weeks but most likely it’ll be ten weeks... i usually like taking my plants to nine or ten weeks just to make sure they are truely finished and get those buds a little thicker...!!!...

Please try take pics without the hps light if you can. I know it’s a pain in the ass taking plants in and outta the room though so no worries if you can’t ...!!!...

I believe it will be 10 weeks today

sdd420

Veteran
Harvest pictures

Harvest pictures

At 84 days and mostly cloudy with a lot of amber.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

og.naj

The color of the dense buds are wonderful, but 84days for a sherb x biker cross is very long no?.

Happy harvest

nickman

Veteran
Wowserz...!!!...

Now those are some tasty looking buds right there.... chunky as hell tooo...

Every plant turned purple like that??? So nice looking...

Is that two plants in the fourth pot???

Now I can’t wait for mine to be harvested... I’m only at week five though today...
I REALLY hope mine don’t take 85 days to ripen though...!!!...

AWSOME job on these bro... u smashed it!!! :tiphat:...

sdd420

Veteran
Wowserz...!!!...

Now I can’t wait for mine to be harvested... I’m only at week five though today...

Thanks brother but wait until yours are done then we’ll talk about smashing it. I can’t wait for you!! Love your passion for cannabis. Thanks

sdd420

Veteran
Wowserz...!!!...

I probably went too long but wanted to try for full ripeness for the sake of testing. And want a sedative type high, but owe alot to Karma and want to go all the way for that reason mostly. Thanks and thanks to Karma for this test grow. Peace sdd420

Yes two In the last pot
picture.php

sdd420

Veteran
Man I can’t believe my whole harvest dried to 54% in 3 days while still on the stalk..they’re all brittle so bummed. The humidity is 9% I guess that’s why the fire danger is so high. I haven’t had a blackout yet this time but last time power was out for a couple days

nickman

Veteran
Man I can’t believe my whole harvest dried to 54% in 3 days while still on the stalk..they’re all brittle so bummed. The humidity is 9% I guess that’s why the fire danger is so high. I haven’t had a blackout yet this time but last time power was out for a couple days

Wow, three days is really fast ....

When you say still on the stalk, do you mean that you hang the entire plant on the line to dry...
That’s crazy fast for a plant to dry while still on the stalk... that usually helps slowing down the dry time...(if hanging the entire plant or entire branches)...

Hopefully it won’t have that hay/grass smell and taste...

That’s just the worst when you do a good grow and it gets ruined from a mediocre drying time of the plant...!!!...

I always like growing and drying the plants so much better in the winter when it’s cold outside around here...!!!...

I hope they turn out alright for ya...!!!...

sdd420

Veteran
I maybe got lucky it’s at 67% after a day in the jars,we’ll see in a couple weeks

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I probably went too long but wanted to try for full ripeness for the sake of testing. And want a sedative type high, but owe alot to Karma and want to go all the way for that reason mostly. Thanks and thanks to Karma for this test grow. Peace sdd420

Yes two In the last pot
View Image

There 2 biker x Sherb I ran outdoor 2/2 females got hit from some pollen off a The Melon plant. I also got that 1 fem Melon I hit with the Male Melon....Im definitely gonna keep The Melon F2s.....also thinking of keeping some seeds from the BikerSherbs!!! It was a very nice male, I'm no breeder and only popped 2 seeds and got 1/2 on The Melon from Karma. Can't wait to get the grow room back together and get the rest of mine started and get in on the indoor fun!!!