What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma’s Sherb IX x Biker Kush Testers

sdd420

Veteran
Good evening all. Stretch is done and filling in. I see leaf rails forming......a few pics

picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
Do we know what was crossed to sherbet to make the Ix? Looking good brother, hoping the leaf spots are from ipm spray.

nickman

Veteran
Yeah their looking real good ...!!!...

Are the pics of all different plants or are they pics of all the same pheno...

sdd420

Veteran
Ok still filling in 1-4 are pictured two more are identical to #1.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
They are looking mighty fine brother...!!!...

What type of smells are they putting off...???...

Also, I think I may have already asked you this but how’s the stretch on them...???...
mine are at an average of 2.5 foot tall... I know there’s different variables but say I put mine into 12/12 at 3 foot... how tall would they be after they’re done stretching...
going off of what you saw yours do...!!!...

Thanks bro. . . :tiphat: . . .

sdd420

Veteran
They are looking mighty fine brother...!!!...

What type of smells are they putting off...???...

Also, I think I may have already asked you this but how’s the stretch on them...???...
mine are at an average of 2.5 foot tall... I know there’s different variables but say I put mine into 12/12 at 3 foot... how tall would they be after they’re done stretching...
going off of what you saw yours do...!!!...

Thanks bro. . . :tiphat: . . .

I believe at least 2x. The smells seem to favor the biker side....not that good with smells so take it with a grain of salt. The buds are rock hard by the way

Last edited:

sdd420

Veteran
Update
Here’s the stretchy one at 8 weeks, stretched 2 1/2 times

picture.php
picture.php

This one is shorter and with a more rounded top, maybe more Sherb
picture.php

And a couple more plants
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Looking good man... I really wish I could see them without the hps glow... but I know how it is sometimes. Pain in the ass taking plants in and out of rooms to snap photos...!!!...

That’s a plus to flowering under mh bulbs ...!!!...

I have one question for you though. Do you find that all these plants branches are very bendable... it seems all the plants I’ve got are really good for maybe putting under a screen...
although there hasn’t been too much secondary branching...

We’ll see what happens in a week once they start stretching...
they’ve only been in flower for a few days now...

sdd420

Veteran
Looking good man... I really wish I could see them without the hps glow... but I know how it is sometimes. Pain in the ass taking plants in and out of rooms to snap photos...!!!...

That’s a plus to flowering under mh bulbs ...!!!...

I have one question for you though. Do you find that all these plants branches are very bendable... it seems all the plants I’ve got are really good for maybe putting under a screen...
although there hasn’t been too much secondary branching...

We’ll see what happens in a week once they start stretching...
they’ve only been in flower for a few days now...

Yeah I bent a couple over and they responded well and came back, faster than I wanted but I never had to do it again. I’ll try to get some pics before lights on for you ..buds are rock hard and just smell great..I wish I had vegged longer but I’ll get some buds and then reveg for another round. You will have a huge harvest on yours and I’m happy for you. Peace sdd420

nickman

Veteran
Thanks bro...

Yeah, all mine were topped twice on every branch... so they’ve all got at least 10 main tops...

Once again, I’m just worried about the stretch... I wish I could’ve put them into flower a few weeks earlier but I didn’t have a working ballast in the one room...

They all went into flower at basically three foot tall... add another foot to them for the bags they’re in... I’ve got about two foot of leeway to the light...!!!...

sdd420

Veteran
Thanks bro...

Yeah, all mine were topped twice on every branch... so they’ve all got at least 10 main tops...

Once again, I’m just worried about the stretch... I wish I could’ve put them into flower a few weeks earlier but I didn’t have a working ballast in the one room...

They all went into flower at basically three foot tall... add another foot to them for the bags they’re in... I’ve got about two foot of leeway to the light...!!!...

You may have to bend them over, I like to do that and bend it in the direction of an open spot to fill in..which also increases tops as each node becomes a cola :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts