What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma’s Sherb IX x Biker Kush Testers

sdd420

Veteran
Smoke Report

Smoke Report

Hello , Thanks again to Karma for letting me run these. I have just started sampling the buds. They came out perfectly after a rough start to the dry/cure process. They all look the same and smell the same. The buds are a beautiful dark green with purple highlights,the calyxs are purple too.Its a sweet smell like Sherb but with strong og smells in the background. The smoke is sweet too and with definite og taste. It’s very tasty weed. But has a kick from the biker kush side. I took it to maybe 30% amber mostly cloudy and a few clear trichomes. So it’s more sedative. I love this weed! I wish I had more seeds. I never take clones so ...Anyway it’s my go to for nights it makes me feel good with the pains I have and then makes me sleepy. It’s perfect....purty, sweet and wants to go to bed haha.
I got about 14-20 grams each plant with very little veg time. I’m trying to save some for the holidays but it’s hard! Anyone would love this so it’s a win win. Tasty but strong!

picture.php

Thanks again Karma!!!

nickman

Veteran
I’m liking the smoke report a lot... now I just wish mine would finish off...!!!...

Sounds just like the kind of herb I like to smoke too...!!!...
Tasty and strong. . . .

Latest posts

Latest posts