picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Americangrower

Veteran
They look great brother.
Did we ever find out what the Sherb was ix with?

I haven't grown sherb so couldn't tell ya how she grows. That's the 1 thing that bugs me about looking things up online. Every1 seem to just take bud or macro pictures. Never see whole plants anymore. I like to show the whole plant so others can see her size, structure and size of buds.
With just bud pics all you see is trich's can't tell if it's golfball size or fist, single cola or multi. Maybe it's just me but I base my grows on potent girls that produce at least 2 zips per 2 or 3 gallon pot.

sdd420

Veteran
They look great brother.

I haven't grown sherb so couldn't tell ya how she grows. That's the 1 thing that bugs me about looking things up online. Every1 seem to just take bud or macro pictures. Never see whole plants anymore. I like to show the whole plant so others can see her size, structure and size of buds.
With just bud pics all you see is trich's can't tell if it's golfball size or fist, single cola or multi. Maybe it's just me but I base my grows on potent girls that produce at least 2 zips per 2 or 3 gallon pot.

I plan on full plant shots at the end. But I flowered early and they are pretty much pole plants with no branching etc. I also plan on a reveg btw

sdd420

Veteran
They look great brother.

Thanks brother. Nickman is also testing these. His are huge. I believe Karma responded in that thread about the ix. Peace sdd420

nickman

Veteran
They look great brother.

I see it now.. So it is (Gelato 33 x Sherbet) x Biker. Sounds tasty.

Bingo...

I love to see the whole plant shots...

I kinda broke down the lineage in my thread if you wanna look ...!!!...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Can you make some pic.s without the lights before you cut them down, show them real collours and trichs better.

Looks like it was a problem free run. Welldone.
And thanks for being a solid tester brother.

sdd420

Veteran
Can you make some pic.s without the lights before you cut them down, show them real collours and trichs better.

Looks like it was a problem free run. Welldone.
And thanks for being a solid tester brother.

Yes I’ll pull them out and use my best camera. They are still packing on weight and frosting up. They need another week at least but I’ll post some pics tonite when lights come back on.
I’ll update the SOURAID Haze testers as well

nickman

Veteran
Yes I’ll pull them out and use my best camera. They are still packing on weight and frosting up. They need another week at least but I’ll post some pics tonite when lights come back on.
I’ll update the SOURAID Haze testers as well

What week they at now ?

sdd420

Veteran
Here’s some pics with flash. They still need more time. I believe they are at around 91/2 weeks
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Better pics when I pull them out to harvest and give full plant shots

nickman

Veteran
Oh WOW !!! That looks excellent brother...!!!...

Did they all come out like that with the purple buds or just a few...
what kinda smells are you getting??? Mine are at only three weeks and the room all ready has a pungent smell...!!!...

I’m actually getting a little nervous because my air scrubber is old and not up to par... I can’t change it out until the room is empty because it’s hung up above the plants in the back corner of the room...
I could change it but I’d have to take all the plants outta the room and I’m not really trying to do that, ya know !!!

At least I have another one that’s old the ground that I only use usually at harvest time... I have the air going the opposite way though...

It won’t help scrubb the air that’s going out the exhaust but it will at least scrub the air that’s in the room before it gets exhausted...!!!...

I was gonna ask for whole plant shots but I see you’ve said that your gonna do that at harvest...

Your at 9 and a half weeks??? How much longer you think they need.?.

Sorry for all the questions...

:tiphat:...

nickman

Veteran
Oh if you’re taking pics with your phone, try holding it sideways like a camera kinda...
that always straighten’s out the pictures...!!!...

sdd420

Veteran
Oh if you’re taking pics with your phone, try holding it sideways like a camera kinda...
that always straighten’s out the pictures...!!!...

Thanks brother that was annoying because they looked fine until I posted them . I’ll check smells tonight when lights are on. I tell you they are so solid and dense and have flopped over some of them.

Latest posts

Latest posts