What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma’s Sherb IX x Biker Kush Testers

sdd420

Veteran
I’m at around 4 weeks and I’m very crowded in the tent. I will take clones of the best one. Probably 30 or so in there with 24 unconfirmed sex. Maximum I’ve run in the 4x4 is 12 so I need to thin the herd so to speak. Peace sdd420

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Well i popped 2 Melons, and 2 Sherbs. I've got 1 fem Melon and I'm pretty sure I've just identify a Sherb IX fem. I'm growing them outdoors now and there doing pretty good. Hopefully I can flower each of them, kinda see how they grow before I start the rest indoors this fall. Good luck guy's these should be great!!!

nickman

Veteran
Looking good man. Do yours have really big leathery fan leaves.

Have u noticed any biker kush traits? I don’t know if you’ve ever ran the biker yet.
All mine seem very uniform and very vigorous.

How tall were yours when u put into flower?

Please take note to how much they stretch after u put them into flower... thanks

sdd420

Veteran
Looking good man. Do yours have really big leathery fan leaves.

Have u noticed any biker kush traits? I don’t know if you’ve ever ran the biker yet.
All mine seem very uniform and very vigorous.

How tall were yours when u put into flower?

Please take note to how much they stretch after u put them into flower... thanks

They seem to favor the sherb in the leaves. Three rounded leaves etc
I’m gonna regret flowering so early but I’m great at revegging. They just smell skunky to me but it’s still early right..they gonna be great for sure

nickman

Veteran
They seem to favor the sherb in the leaves. Three rounded leaves etc
I’m gonna regret flowering so early but I’m great at revegging. They just smell skunky to me but it’s still early right..they gonna be great for sure

Yeah, I noticed just what your talking about with the more rounded leaves...

I’m about ready to up pot mine... I just need them to show some gender...!!!...
I’m hoping I get at least three girls. The more the merrier though,right...!!!...

:woohoo: . :dance013: .

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The 3-leaf bit is a carry over from OG in the original GSC cross. It is more rounded in the cookies line, but when paired back to OG like Biker Kush - it might be really hard to make such a call.

dank.Frank

nickman

Veteran
The 3-leaf bit is a carry over from OG in the original GSC cross. It is more rounded in the cookies line, but when paired back to OG like Biker Kush - it might be really hard to make such a call.

dank.Frank

They sort of start off like that three leaf OG trait but then I notice as they grow older and more leaf sets grow they start to get much more rounded and bulbous like... now all the fans have five fingers...!!!...

After topping them I’m noticing that when the fans are very young they’re much more sharp and pointy but as they grow they become more rounded...
I’ll take a pic of what I’m talking about tomorrow

sdd420

Veteran
So here they are right before some lst. Should have topped them!! I hope the bending over will stimulate some branching? Don’t know but I can reveg if needed.

I

IncenseRosemary

3 leafs i found in lots of afghans from mazar-sharif region.