What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics A5Haze S1

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Day 57

Day 57

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

THC123

Veteran
They seem to be fillin u nicely!!! What smells are you getting from the buds?

I like rubbin my girls stems lol they love a good rubbin (sorry m8 have been in quarantine for too long haha)

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Day 69

Day 69

The NL#5 male pollen did get a bit out of hand but the final smoke report is the most important part of all this.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheDarkStorm

I reckon this is a good line to put to your 89 nl5 line royal flush..hopefully they should give you a revived nl5 line to work with...although your flowering time will probably go up slightly in most ..but should bring back some power to the line..should give you some good plants...you should have hit a single branch on evry pheno you had of the 5a s1's..or maybe youve already done this ?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
I reckon this is a good line to put to your 89 nl5 line royal flush..hopefully they should give you a revived nl5 line to work with...although your flowering time will probably go up slightly in most ..but should bring back some power to the line..should give you some good plants...you should have hit a single branch on evry pheno you had of the 5a s1's..or maybe youve already done this ?

I left the male NL5 a little to long with the girls so they all got hit with a bit of pollen. My intentions were not to overly pollinate them, just a branch each but a friend of mines just passed away, which caused me to put everything on hold (forget about the male).

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
I let the male NL5 a little to long with the girls so they all got hit with pollen, almost full blown. My intentions were not to overly pollinate them, just a branch each but a friend of mines just passed away, which caused me to put everything on hold (forget about the male).

You're well on your way how many days and what light cycle?

I went to 11/13. BH not really flowering yet at 3.5 weeks but stretch is big.

TheDarkStorm

I let the male NL5 a little to long with the girls so they all got hit with pollen, almost full blown. My intentions were not to overly pollinate them, just a branch each but a friend of mines just passed away, which caused me to put everything on hold (forget about the male).

Sory to hear that mate ..thats bad news about your friend.
Hopefully the male shooting evrywer may not be a bad thing...ive smoked pleanty of seeded bud that turned out to be excellent.....an you'll probably end up with loads of decent seeds

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
You're well on your way how many days and what light cycle?

I went to 11/13. BH not really flowering yet at 3.5 weeks but stretch is big.

Hi LT,
They were at day 69 of flower in 12/12.
Some of my A5's didn't start flowering until week 4-5 of flower.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Starlite

Starlite

I have no intentions of becoming a seed vendor, I'm just a guy that loves to grow old school genetics, preferably old school Hybrids and Afghani/Hashplant/Indicas.

I can already tell some of these S1's are going to be fire, only a couple more weeks before harvest.
:clock watch:

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

You recon ther all gona finsh at about the same time R.F. or have you got any that may take afew weeks longer.. ?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
You recon ther all gona finsh at about the same time R.F. or have you got any that may take afew weeks longer.. ?

I have 3 Phenos that didn't actually start transitioning into flower until week 3-4 of flower While the other 3 were already showing flowers.

THC123

Veteran
I am going to start flowering mine tomorrow. Would you advise switching to 11/13 or you gonna do her on 12/12? ALso how much bigger did they get during the stretch?

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
I am going to start flowering mine tomorrow. Would you advise switching to 11/13 or you gonna do her on 12/12? ALso how much bigger did they get during the stretch?

I'm running mines 12/12 (from start of flower) so I can't tell you how 11/13 is going to be. I flowerd my girls @ 1.5ft, lets just say half were reaching 7 ft by week 3-4, my NL Pheno barely stretched.