What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics A5Haze S1

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
I think that you are dumbass,hemp and THC hemp(drug tipe) are all C. sativa one is drug tipe another is not, science say that.
If your ''drug tipe'' dont have smell and taste aka. smell and taste like hay like this A5s1 from royal will be.
No high,no taste,no smell how do you call this than hemp.
I dont smoke hemp maybe you are smokin it ?
This buds what he will get are only good as
compost and nothing more.
waiting for smoke report and final bud pictures.
:laughing:
so i dont know who is dumbass here ?
:thank you:

Please buy some A5s1 from Karma and show me how a true master grower does it. I'm just a noob and this is my first grow. I'm sorry I ever doubted you Master, you're the only one on planet earth that can grow cannabis drug while everyone else grows hemp.

Yea I'm calling you out ChicagoG :tiphat:

Last edited:

J.B.Kushfeller

Please buy some A5s1 from Karma and show me how a true master grower does it. I'm just a noob and this is my first grow. I'm sorry I ever doubted you Master, you're the only one on planet earth that can grow cannabis drug while everyone else grows hemp.

Yea I'm calling you out ChicagoG :tiphat:

Hy,Royal Flush i wuldnt grow A5 till winter cuz I luv Hazes only when is hot weather outside to smoke them. Hazes at winter dosnt fit me very well.
first mistake at your grow was full power nutrients,second to much N for those kind of strains. it must be very low 2 times lover as normal.
If you grow kush with 1 haze go 0.5 or 0.3 for pure NLD.
If you have cuts i can help you next round with grow so you can compare your own and with my help.
Im sometimes look like rude but in reality very good soul who will like to help.
I have been busted and i only left of few pack i had from befor 4 strains 3 of them are sensis and 1 is raredankness.
So probably i will frow G13xhp from sensi reuglar soon first to have them at autmun and winter days.
My busted grow was SLH,SourD and NL5xhaze those were for summer but i lost them all....lifes go one....what can we do than help each other ??? :thank you:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hy,Royal Flush i wuldnt grow A5 till winter cuz I luv Hazes only when is hot weather outside to smoke them. Hazes at winter dosnt fit me very well.
first mistake at your grow was full power nutrients,second to much N for those kind of strains. it must be very low 2 times lover as normal.
If you have cuts i can help you next round with grow so you can compare your own and with my help.
Im sometimes look like rude but in reality very good soul who will like to help.
I have been busted and i only left of few pack i had from befor 4 strains 3 of them are sensis and 1 is raredankness.
So probably i will frow G13xhp from sensi reuglar soon first to have them at autmun and winter days.
My busted grow was SLH,SourD and NL5xhaze those were for summer but i lost them all....lifes go one....what can we do than help each other ??? :thank you:
You come off as rude because you are. You said his grow “turned out badly” what a DICK!! You also have no idea wtf you are talking about. Looking at what you just wrote makes me laugh over and over. You are embarrassing yourself. Just stop. Unless you want to keep getting laughed it. Stop giving advice about stuff you know nothing about. Dude did fine with this work and his haze will not taste like hay. You thinking you can tell that from a photo just shows me the garbage you have grown before. I bet your work tastes like hay. Show us pics of your amazing “drug tipe”. Instead of calling me out for growing “hemp tipe” maybe take a look at what i have done instead of just making accusations. Its been a while since someone as inexperienced and ignorant as you has joined icmag. Your NPK numbers are a joke. What are you even referencing? Which base nutes? Which media? All kushes and hazes have the same base npk requirements? What ph at which weeks? Why only haze in summer and other stuff in winter? Because you dont have sufficient temperature control? Show us your data with pics please. Oh wait, you wont, because you dont know jack shit and you give advice to people you should be trying to learn from.:moon::moon:

G

Probably the fastest add to ignore ever. By By.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club

Thanks J.B, you are correct about me, Im just a noob that has never grown any sativas or any cannabis before. I wish I had more grows under my belt with a couple of pictures to provide but I don't, I'm just a rookie grower... We all wish to be a master grower like yourself one day.

Neville's Haze
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

G

S1, at the end of the day is still the same genetic make up of nl5 x haze A aka A5, nothing else. Maybe try asking a better "got you" question next time. :tiphat:

Reason i asked matey is that the few S1 ive tried before turned out nothing like the original cut they were diluted and weak in comparison to the original.
Have you grown out the real A5cut ?:tiphat:

THC123

Veteran
I think that you are dumbass,hemp and THC hemp(drug tipe) are all C. sativa one is drug tipe another is not, science say that.
If your ''drug tipe'' dont have smell and taste aka. smell and taste like hay like this A5s1 from royal will be.
No high,no taste,no smell how do you call this than hemp.
I dont smoke hemp maybe you are smokin it ?
This buds what he will get are only good as
compost and nothing more.
waiting for smoke report and final bud pictures.

so i dont know who is dumbass here ?

Actually, arrogant dumbass, I have smoked quite a bit of hemp, and they taste just as good a regular cannabis. Most cbd strains are hemp based or straight hemp. You have s shitty attitude and no respect. So you get none from me!

THC123

Veteran
Reason i asked matey is that the few S1 ive tried before turned out nothing like the original cut they were diluted and weak in comparison to the original.
Have you grown out the real A5cut ?:tiphat:

I have actually already had or made s1 seeds were I found individuals 99% the same or better(but different).

Of course the chance is small but it happens, depends a lot on the selection on the parents.

TheDarkStorm

Hey royal flush....hope all is well.....any updates ?...ignore the nonsense......especially from those who makes it pretty obvious they've not seen these growing before an have literally zero experience with them.....unless they have some how magically grown these to finish a few times...an knows how they behave an how the different phenotypes express under various conditions an then know how to get the best out of this specific line....wich would probably be a miracle considering these only got released publicly very very recently...like they say a picture speaks a thousand words.....rather than paragraph after paragraph of nonsense...no point even replying to that....anyway your pictures royal flush say it all...you dont need to say more.....I think ther awsome as im sure others do too.....so thanks for sharing them......an I hope were still able to see more.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
A5s1 pheno #2 (NL#5 dominant (1)) harvested @ day 110, was still not ready, but still delivers a heavy/body numbing stone, this is just what I was looking for.

picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
A5s1 pheno #2 (NL#5 dominant (1)) harvested @ day 110, was still not ready, but still delivers a heavy/body numbing stone, this is just what I was looking for.

Nice work

May want to grab some of Akbean brains NL5 x haze

Apparently got it from mene gene mendocino 1998 seed increase....

He says its super NL5 dominant

Talks about it @1:03:25 on the potcast

https://soundcloud.com/the_pot_cast/episode-35-ft-ak-beanbrains

Its good way to get to some of these older cultivars through things like this exactly

Adam dunn has put out some seeds Afghani dominant plant out of the original SAGE work pretty interesting called Roof 95

Anyway jbc still has a few of the NL5 haze from bean brains

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Nice work

May want to grab some of Akbean brains NL5 x haze

Apparently got it from mene gene mendocino 1998 seed increase....

He says its super NL5 dominant

Talks about it @1:03:25 on the potcast

https://soundcloud.com/the_pot_cast/episode-35-ft-ak-beanbrains

Its good way to get to some of these older cultivars through things like this exactly

Adam dunn has put out some seeds Afghani dominant plant out of the original SAGE work pretty interesting called Roof 95

Anyway jbc still has a few of the NL5 haze from bean brains

Thanks for the heads up but I'm already loaded with 89' Northern Lights #5 x A5Haze (s1's) seeds, that includes the NL#5 dominant A5's.

Last edited: