What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics A5Haze S1

TheDarkStorm

I think youl like these royal flush...looks like they do pull quite abit toward the nl family side...I must say youve done a marvelous show of these..nice work.

Bmac1

Veteran
My SourA5Haze were flowered under a foot tall and ended up over 5 feet for sure. They stretched into the 5th week of 12/12. I also had 1 that stayed squat and was a real oddball compared to the other 5.

THC123

Veteran
Damn yeah that's to be expected. That's why my initial plan was to do 12/12 from seed. However I am sure that under LED the stretch will be less.

Not sure how much. I have noticed with the fluence, even though my plants were unhealthy, that it didn't really matter how high the lamp was or the amount of micromol, they barely stretched, internodes stayed short (in veg I mean)

With the viparspectra it's more like HPS. As soon as lamp is a bit too far they will stretch immediately so the plant react different to all kinds of light.

They are looking good. About 4-5 more weeks to go ey? Although I think the more NL phenos could be ready earlier we will see. Can't wait to see your finished buds and smoke report.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
Day 80 of flower

Day 80 of flower

picture.php

(NL#5 dominant pheno)

picture.php
picture.php

THC123

Veteran
Nice!! Have smells changed? DO you notice big difference between NL and haze phenos smell-wise?

THC123

Veteran
Wow that's weird, have you checked the roots?

Makes me think of an AG13 grow I once did many years ago, turned out it was a root problem.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
To much N in this grow.
It will be hay instead of haze.
Thats why people put Ghanis to those haze lines.
Few can grow Haze to full potential indoors.

Have you actually grown A5? My guess is you haven't considering the post you just posted.

Last edited:

J.B.Kushfeller

Have you actually grown A5? My guess is you haven't considering the dumb post you just posted.

No havent grow yet A5,but i have grown many NL5xhaze from varoius breeders and also nl5xhazexskunk1 crosses.
For those genetics and every sativa dominant if you grow in water you have to put N as low as you can.
For kushes and skunks hybrids I use in flower 1-3-2 NPK ratio.
If I grow Hazes and Sativa doms i use 0.3-0.5-3-2 NPK ratio.
And it always work fine. Cant put any pictures yet but in few weeks i will.
And flower cycle i would recomend to you if you have cutings of them that you go.
13-11 at start and every other week -0.5 till 8-9 hours.
If you have strong light and more blue spectrum you will have any haze 20% amber ready in 13-14 week max.
:)

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Premium user
420club
No havent grow yet A5,but i have grown many NL5xhaze from varoius breeders and also nl5xhazexskunk1 crosses.
For those genetics and every sativa dominant if you grow in water you have to put N as low as you can.
For kushes and skunks hybrids I use in flower 1-3-2 NPK ratio.
If I grow Hazes and Sativa doms i use 0.3-0.5-3-2 NPK ratio.
And it always work fine. Cant put any pictures yet but in few weeks i will.
And flower cycle i would recomend to you if you have cutings of them that you go.
13-11 at start and every other week -0.5 till 8-9 hours.
If you have strong light and more blue spectrum you will have any haze 20% amber ready in 13-14 week max.
:)

A5 is a bit different then C5 ( typically nl5xhaze) and more in common with Neville's Haze. I would definitely disagree with you on the strong light part, Most do not develop faster with higher intensity, heck some of the lower and side buds will definitely develop faster/better without being under direct "strong light".

My plants were kept at Max nutrient uptake without showing the typical clawing caused by excessive N, which will show up quickly with the A5. The larfyness is more likely a genetic trait of this strain.

Last edited:

J.B.Kushfeller

A5 is a bit different then C5 ( typically nl5xhaze) and more in common with Neville's Haze. I would definitely disagree with you on the strong light part, Most do not develop faster with higher intensity, heck some of the lower and side buds will definitely develop faster/better without being under direct "strong light".

My plants were kept at Max nutrient uptake without showing the typical clawing caused by excessive N, which will show up quickly with the A5. The larfyness is more likely a genetic trait of this strain.

No matter the thing, your grow turned out badly and you have no experience to do sativa indoor.All plants look like ,and it will taste and smell like hay to much stressed,to much N...you will see in few weeks that I am right.
Its nothing to do with A5 genetics at all.
No mather what gentics if you have if you grown in that way all will be hemp.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No matter the thing, your grow turned out badly and you have no experience to do sativa indoor.All plants look like ,and it will taste and smell like hay to much stressed,to much N...you will see in few weeks that I am right.
Its nothing to do with A5 genetics at all.
No mather what gentics if you have if you grown in that way all will be hemp.

Wow......just wow. Dumbass newbie of the century award goes to........YOU!!! Congratulations!!! “All will be hemp” :thank you:

J.B.Kushfeller

Wow......just wow. Dumbass newbie of the century award goes to........YOU!!! Congratulations!!! “All will be hemp” :thank you:

I think that you are dumbass,hemp and THC hemp(drug tipe) are all C. sativa one is drug tipe another is not, science say that.
If your ''drug tipe'' dont have smell and taste aka. smell and taste like hay like this A5s1 from royal will be.
No high,no taste,no smell how do you call this than hemp.
I dont smoke hemp maybe you are smokin it ?
This buds what he will get are only good as
compost and nothing more.
waiting for smoke report and final bud pictures.
:laughing:
so i dont know who is dumbass here ?
:thank you: