What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics A5Haze S1

THC123

Veteran
Your plants are looking great!!

Yeah these plants are a bit sensitive but they are not shitty genetics, you just have to have your grow dialled in very well (so not like my atm :D)

I am also going to be using CO2, going to buy a system for my birthday in august. With these LED's it is really worth the effort and it will be easier to keep them happy at high PPFD(provided temps and RH are good).

I am also seeing a few phenos, this is normal as it is a cross between an indica and a sativa, what did people expect? A clone in seed form of the original clone? I have one taller sativa pheno with bigger nodes, one intermediate leaning more to sat and then 2 afghanica(indica phenos).

I look forward to see you healthy babies flower!! It is really noticeable you have your shit dialled in :tiphat:

LostTribe

Premium user

Yeah these plants are a bit sensitive but they are not shitty genetics, you just have to have your grow dialled in very well (so not like my atm :D)

I am also going to be using CO2, going to buy a system for my birthday in august. With these LED's it is really worth the effort and it will be easier to keep them happy at high PPFD(provided temps and RH are good).

I am also seeing a few phenos, this is normal as it is a cross between an indica and a sativa, what did people expect? A clone in seed form of the original clone? I have one taller sativa pheno with bigger nodes, one intermediate leaning more to sat and then 2 afghanica(indica phenos).

I look forward to see you healthy babies flower!! It is really noticeable you have your shit dialled in :tiphat:

Are the short ones all pure A5? They look very healthy.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Yeah these plants are a bit sensitive but they are not shitty genetics, you just have to have your grow dialled in very well (so not like my atm :D):

:tiphat:
Noobs and inexperienced growers will most likely blame Karma for their possible failures.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user

I am in the same boat. I had to make a new spot for these so that combined with a lot more light output (normally use this tent for just a couple bonsai mom's kept cut back and only needing enough light to stay alive). So bigger light and nearly instantly I am getting an obvious VPD and/or the new LED was too strong. Now I have added an inline fan to get the temp and humidity down and my Temp and RH is all over the place so next step is to dial that fan down a tad and hopefully everything should be as close to dialed as its gonna get.

:tiphat:
Noobs and inexperienced growers will most likely blame Karma for they're possible failures.

Isn't that always the case. Mine are showing deficiency, yet I feel like I am letting Karma down just by not having these girls looking tight. Upset with myself mostly.

Thanks for the update and again they look great!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everyone is expecting haze - but an s1 allows for just as much variation as an outcross, except you know it's the variation that exists within the mothers gene pool.

NL5 x Haze - that is what this is - just an excellent phenotype. It's special because it is pure NL5 before it got diluted or lost or knocked off and pure haze for all the exact same reasons.

I'm actually excited about this line for the possibility to have pure NL#5 genes. The haze aspect is great - but I'm more excited about the NL part of the equation.

To each their own. It's an amazing offering. I never thought I'd ever have access to this gene pool in such a manner. It makes me giggle a bit, literally, when I think about it. So awesome.

Karma G is really doing the community an amazing service. I plan to do exactly what he says, preserve it and mix it up. While everyone else plans to isolate for the skinny model types, I'm guess going to chase the fatties. :joint:

dank.Frank

dominicangreen

Weed Robot
Veteran
In my personal experience cant have them with small root ball.your going to experience a bit of over watering such a small root space with plants that are sativa.in your setup they will yellow if not giving root space .they need root space cant grow them in one gallon..Hope my device helped a bit .I'm still in process to free the space for my grow with them .

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Day 22 of flower

Day 22 of flower

@650 ppm (500scale)

The tall phenos ended up getting topped at day 18. Calculated estimates suggested these would've stop stretching at around 6-7 feet.

picture.php

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
I think in 2 to 3 weeks it will start to become clear what you have there, and the fun should start.

I think your last picture looks promising.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
Day 31 of 12/12

Day 31 of 12/12

I think in 2 to 3 weeks it will start to become clear what you have there, and the fun should start.

I think your last picture looks promising.

They're a bit stressed because I let the EC rise up to 1.6. I will drop it back down to 1.3 or 1.4 EC to keep them happy

(No the best pictures)
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
LOL tbh I have exactly the same feeling, I am ashamed of doing updates atm :laughing:
You should still post or do some updates...!!!... you would probably be able to learn what’s going wrong from others seeing what’s happening and being able to give you some helpful advice...!!!...

Everyone is expecting haze - but an s1 allows for just as much variation as an outcross, except you know it's the variation that exists within the mothers gene pool.

NL5 x Haze - that is what this is - just an excellent phenotype. It's special because it is pure NL5 before it got diluted or lost or knocked off and pure haze for all the exact same reasons.

I'm actually excited about this line for the possibility to have pure NL#5 genes. The haze aspect is great - but I'm more excited about the NL part of the equation.

To each their own. It's an amazing offering. I never thought I'd ever have access to this gene pool in such a manner. It makes me giggle a bit, literally, when I think about it. So awesome.

Karma G is really doing the community an amazing service. I plan to do exactly what he says, preserve it and mix it up. While everyone else plans to isolate for the skinny model types, I'm guess going to chase the fatties. :joint:

dank.Frank
Yes, yes, and yes...!!!... I never really looked at it like that...!!!... how the NL5 Genetics are not diluted yet in this line...!!!...

They're a bit stressed because I let the EC rise up to 1.6. I will drop it back down to 1.3 or 1.4 EC to keep them happy

(No the best pictures)View ImageView ImageView Image
Your doing a killer job man...!!!... 6-7 foot tall. . . Wow... that’s crazy...!!!...