What's new

JWH-018

tetragrammaton

Veteran
I think the least these Herbal Incense companies can do is donate some of their profit to NORML. But then again, they probably don't want weed to be decriminalized so they can continue to get rich.

Snypette

Veteran
its no different from THC bro. THC in high concentration with low tolerance = anxiety and panic. for the experienced smoker the experience is far better.

BTW, the THC you are smoking in your pipe is synthetic. it was synthesized by a biological organism and not man, but it is nonetheless synthetic in origin as are all chemicals. synthesis = creation. this stuff triggers the EXACT SAME receptors in the brain as THC does, wheres the problem?

Some reported side effects of k2 are vomiting, headaches, Loss of consciousness, Elevated Blood Pressure, & Seizures. I personally have never experienced any of these side effects from smoking marijuana, so in my opinion there's no way k2 is 'just like weed". Plus, to my knowledge k2 is mainly made in china. & i'm not taking there word on what's in the chemical spray, it's likely contaminated with an unknown toxic substance that is causing adverse effects.
&& the long term effects are unknown, and these days, everything gives you cancer.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Snypette, many new smokers, when smoking way too much weed, will vomit, get headaches, and pass out. Anxiety is a bitch, and in my opinion is what is causing the so called "seizures". Anyone who's experienced a severe panic attack will tell you that you uncontrollably shake.

I'll put it this way. For over 4 years, I have been a daily smoker, smoking between 1-7+ grams a day.

When I split a bowl of k2 with a friend, I honestly got as high as I did my first time. I knew what to expect, and am no lightweight by any means, so I was able to immensely enjoy the high, rather than freak out, which I could see happening to someone who's only smoked mellow relaxing indicas.

In my opinion, the headaches could be attributed to the random ass plants, flavoring, and/or dyes in the herbal mixtures.

I enjoyed the high so much, that the following day after trying K2 Blue, I tried K2 Summit. I smoked too much, and that never happens to me. It wasn't unenjoyable, but I had to pass on the bowl, and not take any more hits. It was like being a teenager all over again.

In that aspect, it is definitely more potent than natural cannabinoids. I achieved a high that I would only be able to get if I took an extended break from weed.

I really think it is great that in situations where one can not for whatever reason procure any bud, that they can legally, safely, and easily, procure something such as this.

I personally believe k2 Blue had a higher ratio of JWH-073, as it was much more euphoric, calmer, and shorter lived. k2 summit was just as intense, but not as euphoric, and a little more racy.

If my friends have this and offer it to me, I will partake. I will not go out and buy this on my own, as the nearest place that sells it is over an hour away, maybe for emergency purposes, but I'm in no hurry.

Peace,
:rasta:

The system also has been claiming crazy side effects of smoking marijuana for almost 100 years now. I do not believe everything they tell me.

I have have tried the herbal blends and they are basically harmless, the alcohol I was drinking that night had way worse side effects than that potpourri of herbs sprayed with chemicals.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
There wouldn't be a substance to ban if the substance it's trying to imitate wasn't already an unjust victim of prohibition. This has gone on for too long... Legalization needs to come.

motaco

Old School Cottonmouth
Veteran
I hope this doesn't come across improperly. I don't mean it to.

If you go to grasscity (the average age on GC is probably 16) or probably just type it in to google you will EASILY bring up numerous posts about kids having to be hospitalized from smoking dank weed.

Literally hospitalized. Stories of having their moms rushing them to the ER. Nothing actually happened to these kids. They are just dumbasses that give pot a bad name. They never smoked it before, or they smoked a bowl of shwag between 4 people a few times. They think they are hardcore and end up smoking an absurd amount because they think they are a bad ass, then they have a panic attack and get rushed to the hospital.

If you were some non-smoker being judgmental and believing everything you read you might come to the conclusion you don't want to smoke dank weed. It makes time slow to a crawl, you'll think your heart is going to explode out of your chest and that you'll die. You start vomiting and lose all sense of self and then they have to bring you to the hospital.

But that is hardly the case now is it? That is what happen to some moron 16 year old who doesn't go about making decisions in life like an adult.

Likewise when I read similar reports about K2 or mojo I assume some jackass rolled up a 2 gram blunt and "smoked that shit to the dome nukka!".

It's the same thing with brownies. You make a potent batch of brownies and tell people to eat one there is always a dumbass who eats 5, freaks out, and tells everyone else he thinks the stuff is laced.

Just take it with a grain of salt.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Motaco, I agree with you 100%.

I've read countless "news reports" on "Skunk" from UK News Sites where they claim "Skunk" causes schizophrenia, violent thoughts, etc...

I've also first hand witnessed many people having bad reactions from smoking an amount or type of pot they aren't used to. Not unlike any of these reports.

As I said, I've been a daily smoker for years, and this shit got me high as fuck. I can only imagine how intense it would be for just a regular smoker, or someone's who's never experienced getting extremely high on weed.

I had to pass on a second bowl, as I was higher than I'd been in years. It wasn't an unenjoyable high, but I can see how if I would have smoked more when I didn't need to, I would have not enjoyed it.

I feel that I should add that smoking JWH seems to potentiate opiates more so than smoking natural cannabinoids. I believe that this could be dangerous.

For example, for my prescription hydros, after smoking JWH, it felt like I had way more than I did.

I'd like to share a situation that happened recently:

An acquaintence of mine who had been wanting to try this, came over high as fuck on heroin and xanax. He was not making any sense what so ever and was annoying the shit out of me. He can handle smoking weed on those substances fine, but when he smoked this, his eyes kept rolling all around, and he started accusing me of poisoning him.

He claimed that he was "fine" when he drove over, and had a very negative reaction.

I know for a fact that he was already fucked up when he got here, but smoking k2 seemed to potentiate the effects of the downers he was on, perhaps to a dangerous level.

I did not appreciate how he blamed it on k2, or the fact that he told me if he gets pulled over he is blaming it on me saying I made him smoke "laced incense".

So I guess the point of this post, is to not let your friends smoke this if they are on other substances, as they most likely will have a bad reaction. And if you are on other substances, take it easy and be careful.

Peace.

Snypette

Veteran
Snypette, many new smokers, when smoking way too much weed, will vomit, get headaches, and pass out. Anxiety is a bitch, and in my opinion is what is causing the so called "seizures". Anyone who's experienced a severe panic attack will tell you that you uncontrollably shake.

I'll put it this way. For over 4 years, I have been a daily smoker, smoking between 1-7+ grams a day.

When I split a bowl of k2 with a friend, I honestly got as high as I did my first time. I knew what to expect, and am no lightweight by any means, so I was able to immensely enjoy the high, rather than freak out, which I could see happening to someone who's only smoked mellow relaxing indicas.

In my opinion, the headaches could be attributed to the random ass plants, flavoring, and/or dyes in the herbal mixtures.

I enjoyed the high so much, that the following day after trying K2 Blue, I tried K2 Summit. I smoked too much, and that never happens to me. It wasn't unenjoyable, but I had to pass on the bowl, and not take any more hits. It was like being a teenager all over again.

In that aspect, it is definitely more potent than natural cannabinoids. I achieved a high that I would only be able to get if I took an extended break from weed.

I really think it is great that in situations where one can not for whatever reason procure any bud, that they can legally, safely, and easily, procure something such as this.

I personally believe k2 Blue had a higher ratio of JWH-073, as it was much more euphoric, calmer, and shorter lived. k2 summit was just as intense, but not as euphoric, and a little more racy.

If my friends have this and offer it to me, I will partake. I will not go out and buy this on my own, as the nearest place that sells it is over an hour away, maybe for emergency purposes, but I'm in no hurry.

Peace,
:rasta:

i see what your saying on some of the side effects, but having a seizure is on a whole other level. I've seen someone have a seizure and it's not something you can make yourself have like how you were saying unexperienced marijuana smokers can tweek themselves out. i didn't mean someone who thought they had a seizure, i meant someone who really did.

Jill Grant is an emergency room physician at St. Elizabeth Central. She said she has seen an increase in the number of Spice-related cases. "Typically people will come in tachycardia, which is an elevated heart rate. They will come in and they are sweaty. Their blood pressure will be higher. I've actually had patients that are hallucinating. I've had individuals who have had seizures are a result as well," said Grant.
Long-term use can cause permanent harm to the body.
"If you end up having damage to your heart because your heart goes out of rhythm. If it beats too fast it can cause strain on the heart. It can cause seizures. Seizures can cause long-term problems with brain function. You can have a stroke and be paralyzed. It can have long-term detriments to your life. You can even die if you have seizures that are uncontrolled or do not have medical care before that time," said Grant. She added emergency physicians rely heavily on people admitting that they ingested Spice so they can give proper medical treatment.

K2 Reaction : 12/7/2009
My 17 year old daughter who has never done drugs had a sever reaction to this drug two days ago. Her boyfriend and his friends talked her into taking the drug. She is a straight A student, comes from a Christain home, has common sense, usually has been dead set against drug use and had no reason to take the drug other than peer pressure. On 12-5-09 She did not come home and did not answer her phone which is not like her. We called her phone all night and were so worried. At 7am we started calling all of her friends and relatives. Her boyfriend called us back to admit they all had taken K2 and Jayde had a terrible reaction. I am a mother first and a nurse second. I started asking how long ago she had taken the drug to which he answered 12 hours ago. What is her condition? He said she was not responding. ( I am sick to my stomach at this point). Then I learn she had been in a seizure like state for almost all of those 12 hours. I am beyond angry at this point. I tell him to load her in the car and meet me and her father at the hospital. When she arrived I took one look at her and wanted to cry but I did not have time my nursing experience kicked in. She was non responsive, was having a seizure, agitated and her eyes were rolling back into her head. A parents worst nightmare. We were able to bring her home a couple of hours later when she became responsive and she slept for 5 hours after she came home. She slept 14 hours today. She says she would never do the drug again and is cured of ever wanting to try others. The drug gave her hallcinations like bats where chasing her, people were trying to kill her, and, she felt like she died 20 times. Her body is extremely sore due to the prolonged seizure activity. She has a left leg drag due to an injured hip from the seizure activity and states she is having a hard time thinking. She also complains of eye pain and is having trouble seeing. My heart is broke and I am so upset but thankful she is alive. She could have died and the boys she was with did nothing for those 12 hours letting her stay in that state which makes me so angry. We are just praying she gets her full cognitive abilities back along with her eye function. I WOULD ADVISE ANY PERSON LOOKING TO TAKE THIS DRUG TO STAY AWAY FROM IT AND SAVE YOURSELF THE PAIN. I would support State Rep Peggy Mast in her fight to make K2 illegal.
-Heidi

: 2/14/2010
As a Paramedic I can tell you this stuff needs to be regulated. The guy who lied about being an attorney is wrong about whether the cops pull it out of your pocket or you do, doesn't matter. You will still be busted. The big problem is that the "herb" is not consistent in potency. A 120 pound girl would have a very different reaction from a 180 pound man. Drugs are weight based. Yes, you could have seizures and seizure type activity for 12 hours. You could also have only a mild response. Because it is not controlled (as prescription drugs are) you would sometimes get a stronger dose, and sometimes a weaker dose. This is very dangerous because it is unpredictable. Those brainless wonders who say it is "propaganda" to say it is dangerous can go ahead and keep taking it....it is good job security for me. Just don't drive, my kids are out there on the road too.
-Carol

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Synpette, no disrespect but what good is it to post your second hand anecdotal reports when it contradicts the first hand experiences of many members here?

Your example is a perfect example of people giving it a bad name. Let's see, a girl with NO experience with drugs, let alone marijuana, from a "Christian" home, smokes an unspecified amount of "k2" out of peer pressure.

Also, if she really was having a seizure for 12 fucking hours, the herbal mixture is not to blame, it's the dumbass "boyfriend" and other friends who let her sit there UNRESPONSIVE for 12 hours. WTF? It sounds to me like they were doing other shit. And if she really was in dire need of medical attention, they could have let her die, by not doing anything.

Again, anyone who has had a severe panic attack can attest to the fact that you will uncontrollably shake, your heart rate goes up, you can't focus on anything but the panic, etc... I'm not talking about mildly shaking either, I'm talking about a full on panic attack. It is a nightmare.

I'm pretty sure anyone who's never done any drugs in their life would have a bad reaction to smoking an intense pure sativa, and that is what the high of k2 is like, even for seasoned smokers.

Also, people who experience severe psychological trauma, which can easily happen if all of a sudden you're completely blazed and not expecting it, are obviously going to be frightened, thinking they are dying, and hallucinating, especially with a high dose of k2.

Banning this substance will do nothing. Hard drugs are banned, but guess what? They are easily available in every city. Banning this would do more harm than good, as then JWH laced shit will be available on the black market, and who knows what the purity will be.

Seriously synpette, if you have no questions for people who've actually smoked k2, or no desire to try it for yourself, what good is posting the negative anecdotal reports that contradict what people with real experience say?

I am positive that you can search "Negative Cannabis reaction" or "Bad Cannabis Experience" and find just as many identical reports to the ones you posted. It is unexperienced idiots giving it a bad name, obviously smoking way too much.

I mean, you will get sick and vomit if you drink too much water. People need to learn their limits and stop giving shit a bad name.

luciano28

Not sure if we are allowed to mention company names or anything, but a certain company that sells it also markets it as "Bonzia 18". Fortunately they are better at making chemicals than spelling.

It isnt any kind of plant food at all, putting it on your plant is just going to waste it, and possibly hurt your plant. You may as well dump it down the toilet if you dont want it anymore.

Yeah I gave it away to a friend last week.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Also, there are plenty of drugs, legal and illegal, that can cause harm if you have no tolerance, and take too much.

Also, in my opinion, if you want to experiment and/or use substances, it would be wise to thoroughly research the effects, side effects, etc... rather than be peer pressured into doing something you have no idea what it's going to do.

No one forced her to smoke k2, in my opinion it's her own fault for having a bad reaction. In fact, no where on the packaging of k2 does it say "Smoke Me", it actually says "Smoke Inhalation May Cause Light Headedness and be Harmful to your Health".

In my state you have to be 18 to purchase k2, so dumbasses like her can't as easily procure it.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

I HAVE SMOKED IT....DUE TO LEGAL REASONS I CAN'T SMOKE HERB RIGHT NOW...
K2 SUMMITT,K2 PREMIUM BLEND ARE THE TWO I HAVE TRIED AND ITS KILLER....BUT ONLY TAKE TWO OR THREE HITS OR YOU GET A LITTLE PARANOID...OTHER THAN THAT ITS AN AWESOME BUZZ...JUS LIKE OPENING ANOTHER BAG OF A DIFFERENT WEED,,,,I IMAGINE JUST LIKE ANYTHING YOU CAN OVER DO IT.....I WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANY ON PAPER TRY THE K2.....IT FULL FILLS THE URGE....ITS A GREAT BUZZ...SO GOOD YOU CAN'T TELL IT ISNT MARIJUANA...DJ

Snypette

Veteran
Synpette, no disrespect but what good is it to post your second hand anecdotal reports when it contradicts the first hand experiences of many members here?

Your example is a perfect example of people giving it a bad name. Let's see, a girl with NO experience with drugs, let alone marijuana, from a "Christian" home, smokes an unspecified amount of "k2" out of peer pressure.

Also, if she really was having a seizure for 12 fucking hours, the herbal mixture is not to blame, it's the dumbass "boyfriend" and other friends who let her sit there UNRESPONSIVE for 12 hours. WTF? It sounds to me like they were doing other shit. And if she really was in dire need of medical attention, they could have let her die, by not doing anything.

Again, anyone who has had a severe panic attack can attest to the fact that you will uncontrollably shake, your heart rate goes up, you can't focus on anything but the panic, etc... I'm not talking about mildly shaking either, I'm talking about a full on panic attack. It is a nightmare.

I'm pretty sure anyone who's never done any drugs in their life would have a bad reaction to smoking an intense pure sativa, and that is what the high of k2 is like, even for seasoned smokers.

Also, people who experience severe psychological trauma, which can easily happen if all of a sudden you're completely blazed and not expecting it, are obviously going to be frightened, thinking they are dying, and hallucinating, especially with a high dose of k2.

Banning this substance will do nothing. Hard drugs are banned, but guess what? They are easily available in every city. Banning this would do more harm than good, as then JWH laced shit will be available on the black market, and who knows what the purity will be.

Seriously synpette, if you have no questions for people who've actually smoked k2, or no desire to try it for yourself, what good is posting the negative anecdotal reports that contradict what people with real experience say?

I am positive that you can search "Negative Cannabis reaction" or "Bad Cannabis Experience" and find just as many identical reports to the ones you posted. It is unexperienced idiots giving it a bad name, obviously smoking way too much.

I mean, you will get sick and vomit if you drink too much water. People need to learn their limits and stop giving shit a bad name.

damnnnn. The point is that everyones reaction is different, and different reactions are possible. I'm just putting out there what i have heard, and i don't see why you have a problem with that.
I have had a bad panic attack, it's not the same as a seizure, i'm not saying the christian girl had one, but i found a physician that i posted too that you didn't mention who has reported multiple seizures. what i posted wasn't someone's opinions, but a physician and/or nurse and possibly a paramedic. I think you took what i said the wrong way, i'm not trying to make it illegal, i never said that or anything implying that, i just think all sides should be known. And again, what i said had nothing to do with the user saying they had a seizure! + i was not contradicting or saying anyone was wrong. all i did was put what i have read out there incase anyone wanted to research the bad effects of it who didn't know there could be bad effects. I didn't know this post was only for people who have tried it like your saying, i thought anyone was free to talk.

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Hey man, I have no problem with you at all, it's all cool.

My comments weren't really directed towards you, but more towards the people such as the example you posted.

I appreciate the information you posted, but I respectfully disagree with their point of view, from first hand experience.

The fact is, identical reports can be found for Natural Cannabis. It's just people giving it a bad name, again, not you, but girls like the example you posted.

Peace,

EDIT: I'd also like to mention that just because someone is a medical professional, does not mean they are educated regarding Cannabis, and Synthetic Cannabinoid Agonists. I was once harshly judged and questioned by an Anesthesiologist prior to surgery, regarding my Cannabis use. Questions that shouldn't have been her concern, such as how I afford my daily habit, why I smoke so much, etc...

On another occasion, I was in the E.R. due to an unrelated issue, and was honest in saying that the strain I had been smoking makes me uneasy. The nurse responded with "Cannabis calms people down." Obviously she was ignorant on the subject, and is unaware that there are a variety of strains all with different effects.

why is this thread still open?

this thread is clearly discussing "Other Drugs" specifically against the TOU.

the methadone thread got closed....along with dozens others over the past weeks...

this thread is clearly the mods picking and choosing...

tetragrammaton

Veteran
Perhaps because it is a civil discussion regarding a substance containing Synthetic Cannabinoid Agonists, that is legal, with use skyrocketing?

Perhaps because it is a civil discussion regarding a substance containing Synthetic Cannabinoid Agonists, that is legal, with use skyrocketing?

I am all for a civil discussion about this crappy 'drug' K2/Spice, but it doesn't make sense when other threads are closed for reasoning "other drugs", yet this one stays open. There is definitely a catch-22 on this site when it comes to what is allowed/what is not allowed.

Latest posts

Latest posts