What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JWH-018

Anyone ever order this stuff?

JWH-018
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
JWH-018

Systematic (IUPAC) name
Naphthalen-1-yl-(1-pentylindol-3-yl)methanone
Identifiers
CAS number 209414-07-3
ATC code ?
PubChem 10382701
Chemical data
Formula C24H23NO
Mol. mass 341.45 g/mol
Physical data
Solubility in water hydrophobic, n/a mg/mL (20 °C)
Pharmacokinetic data
Bioavailability ?
Metabolism ?
Half life ?
Excretion ?
Therapeutic considerations
Pregnancy cat. ?
Legal status Schedule II (CA)
Routes ?

JWH-018 (1-pentyl-3-(1-naphthoyl)indole) is an analgesic chemical from the aminoalkylindole family, which acts as a cannabinoid agonist at both the CB1 and CB2 receptors, with some selectivity for CB2.[1][2][3] It produces effects in animals very similar to those of THC itself, but with a longer duration of action.

On December 15th 2008, it was reported by the German pharmaceutical company THC Pharm, that JWH-018 was found as one of the active components in at least three versions of the herbal blend Spice, which has been sold as an incense, in a number of countries around the world since 2002. [4][5][6]
[edit]Effects

When smoked or ingested (orally), JWH-018 produces a very pleasant, euphoric feeling. Its effects are considered more of a general body high with unusually clear cerebral effects, similar to cannabis with a higher component ratio of sativa over indica. Some users have reported side effects, some similar to those of cannabis, such as nausea, increased heartbeat, and feelings of paranoia and anxiety. JWH-018 has also been described to be an efficient painkiller, numbing pains with stomach and headaches, along with tooth and joint pain. The duration is shorter than that of cannabis.
[edit]Common Dosage

The usual dosage for individual consumption (orally) varies greatly per individual but is typically between 3 and 20 milligrams. Dosage is not strictly sensitive to users' general tolerance to THC, however there seems to be a noticeable correlation per individual (unconfirmed) reports. When smoked (as opposed to consumed orally) the amount needed may be lower, however the observed effects have a lesser duration.

O

ocean99

I've never tried it personally but from what I read it's some kind of synthetic hash, I'd like to get my hands on a bit for personal consumption. You know where to order some?

NOKUY

Veteran
I've never tried it personally but from what I read it's some kind of synthetic hash, I'd like to get my hands on a bit for personal consumption. You know where to order some?

it's in "k2" and "spice" and some other legal smoke stuff...not legal everywhere tho.

havent tried it yet myself but wanna

weedhead

I read a story recently about a guy who ordered it as a nutrient for plants. It came to him in the form of a white powder in a bag labeled not for human consumption. I am not sure how far that will get you in regards to acquiring some, but that is all I can remember. I however am going to stick with the natural stuff.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
If it is Spice, I friend of mine just got some...she cannot smoke now, because of...errrr..."Complications"...
But she got some Spice, and said it got her high--
I will ask her for some, and give my own report ASAP--:tiphat:

O

ocean99

If it is Spice, I friend of mine just got some...she cannot smoke now, because of...errrr..."Complications"...
But she got some Spice, and said it got her high--
I will ask her for some, and give my own report ASAP--:tiphat:

Word, ask her where she got it.

C

Cookie monster

I read a story recently about a guy who ordered it as a nutrient for plants. It came to him in the form of a white powder in a bag labeled not for human consumption. I am not sure how far that will get you in regards to acquiring some, but that is all I can remember. I however am going to stick with the natural stuff.

The headshop I was in yesterday had a big sign in the window stating that products like spice and all those legal highs were not for human consumption.

The fake coke they had behind the counter was labeled as plant food, all that stuff is legal over here so the only reason I can think of as to why is probably because it's not safe and these shops dont want to get sued.

Ya, i'm not sure about some of those products in head shops. My brother tried something called "serenity now" (like in that Seinfeld episode). He said it rocked. Said it was in and out of his system (the effect) real quick.

Here are a few links to some places that sell the stuff

http://www.sacraresearch.com/
http://jwh018supplier.com/buy-jwh-018-online/?gclid=CNGh5eLRpaACFRDyDAodn1JwZQ
http://www.researchchemicalz.com/research-chemicals/bonsai-18.html

I DO want to try this!!! - (DMT is supposed to be the SHIT)-
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/extraction_guide1/dmt_extraction_guide1.shtml

http://www.buyjwh018.com/

Just oreded some last friday the 19th and it arrived on monday the 22nd. if you order from this site least it comes from USA(indiana to be exact) and its looks good n white not yellow or diluted down. Think the whiter it is suspossedly the purer it is so thats a good sign. I am yet to give it a try, but when I do I will come back and give a report of how it went. Just noticed alot of the posters said they would like to try it, figured I'd tell you where i got mine from. oh yea it was 60 bucks for a gram including shipping it...

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
its syntetic thc...made usual in china!! I never tryed it but i know many ppl how smoked it..if form of spice...and the other shit which was arround!!
what i can say it makes you stoned....not high stoned...and if you smoke more you will lose your abillity to speak....and get dump as hell...def not worth a try!!!

some years ago you could buy a kilo pure JWH-018
for 1000€...hell i could be rich now!!! could made my own spice

my bud in the navy in south cali says spice is 200x more potent than weed, one hit and its like you smoked a blunt, i cant verify but me this bud have been smoking weed for a while.
k2 is different from spice i think, k2 is incense do not smoke it at least vaporize it
peaces

FarmerJoe

Just so you guys know, its probably very against the rules of this board to post links to JWH sources publicly like this.

G

Guywithoutajeep

I believe this chemical has high toxicity at low concentrations. It has been reported to make people very ill. Do not smoke it if you value any part of yourself.

thizzness

jwh018online.com is a good vendor. Ships out of texas. I wasn't gonna post it publicly here, but they advertise it on google so whatever.

If you order this stuff, I recommend you infuse it into an herbal blend like damiana. All you need to do is dissolve the JWH into a small amount of acetone (sold as nail polish remover) and spray the solution over the herbs then wait for it to dry. 50g of herbs to 1g of JWH is a good mix.

But I don't recommend using this stuff. It sucks compared to the real thing.
EDIT: Forgot to mention that yeah, it is a relatively unresearched chemical and its health effects are still unknown. I would hold off on ingesting it until more is known about it.